Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

freyaemylove@gmail.com emilyfreya00@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alrayan201@yandex.com emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:53 am

THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION ISLAMIC BANK BRITAIN PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

Be notified that before the said approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to send (1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY (2) POWER OF ATTORNEY, (3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE, The above list documents must be Endorsed by Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ) Britain, as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, your to provide those documents withing 7 working days as our banking law stipulates

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of,

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ATTORNEY FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE URGENT.

Barrister Nicolas Jose law Chamber
The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Address: 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 5SG, United Kingdom

Name.... Nicolas Jose
Email: BarristerNicolasLawfirm@mail.com

Note that immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect the transfer of the approved sum into your nominated bank account,

Note; you are advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us Finalize your transaction immediately

Thank you for your co operations and congratulations

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

Hi
Darling try to write the Bank and find out why they have delayed to answer you back. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

BarristerNicolasLawfirm@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Barrister Nicolas Jose Law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 5SG, United Kingdom

ATTENTION
Greetings to you.

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from High Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,

I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1
AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 111 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 100 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...... 275 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 70 GBP (5)

SECTION 2

A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE

A. REGISTRATION FEE....... 240 GBP
B. STAMP DUTY ........ 139 GBP
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION......... 110 GBP
D. CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE ........ 120 GBP
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU COURT......... 240 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of ( 1,405 GBP British Pound )

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect

Be informed that you will pay the ( 1,405 GBP British Pound before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,

With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip

Note this fee will be sent to this law office via Money Gram OR BY Western Union Money transfer inthe name below.

AMOUNT...... 1,405 GBP British Pound

MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.......

FIRST NAME:..... PLO
LAST NAME:..... COOKE
ADDRESS:..... 1 AMERICAN SQUARE CROSS-WALL LONDON EC3N 5SG
CITY:........ UNITED KINGDOM

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment, Attach payment slip, Send to me immediately so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible.

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister Nicolas Jose
law Chambers.

Header:
Return-Path: <BarristerNicolasLawfirm@mail.com>
Received: from [154.124.94.186] ([154.124.94.186]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan [10.76.45.13]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 2 Jul 2019
From: Barrister Nicolas JoseLawfirm <BarristerNicolasLawfirm@mail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION

Orig IP: 154.124.94.186 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: n/a | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 pm

Dear what you don't understand, I want to know how far you have gone with the Bank?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Darling I don, t understand what you're trying to say, who are the people that told you that am dead, and what's the process update?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

BarristerNicolasLawfirm@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Barrister Nicolas Jose law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 5SG, United Kingdom

ATTENTION SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED, AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY, I GET STARTED THE PROCESS, OUR FINANCIAL SECRETARY ACCOUNT BELOW...
.............. ACCOUNT INFORMATION ...

MRS ... CHRYSANTHI R.
ACCOUNT NUMBER. .... .... 0064XXXX
SORT ... 832116
IBAN ... GB78RBOS8321160064XXXX
BIC ... RBOSGB2L
WATERSIDE COURT
CHATHAM MARITIME
CHATHAM
KENT
Me4 4RT
R.B. 'S BANK.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:51 am

The deceased information is as follows

1: deceased full name: Dr. MAHMOUD ADAMA
2: died in the occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & medical advisor
3: where he lives/address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU Libya
4: died in country of origin: Libya
5: deceased place/date of birth: Libya/1 Nov 1944.
6: name (s) of the deceased wife or wives: he has a wife, Madam Aisha Mahmoud Adama
7: name of deceased child or children: no
8: your relationship with the deceased: he's my business partner
9: a deceased account with this bank: the company acceptance
10: deceased account number:-SID5813060001
11: account title of deceased: Dr. Mahmoud Adama
12: date account opened: 16 Aug, 2004
13: in the Fund was deposited: 16 Aug, 2004

Hi
Darling Bank will never ask for me because nobody knows that I was the one who ordered you to implement and execute the transfer, so feel free and complete rest processes I have sent you the information about the deceased before and I have sent it back, so act quickly for our sake. I hope to get more of your update.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi
Darling still no reply from you until today I hope all will be perfectly well with you, and on our main business, Why have you abandoned it. I hope to get your prompt response. Take care of yourself.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:17 am

Hello my dearest one,
This is Emily Freya the lady that ask you for help to receive fund from Islamic bank of UK. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund received under the co-operation of a new partner from Senegal who is an international business man, Presently I am in Djibouti for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me on the transfer that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains $ 150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S. Dollars) for you.

I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me, however I will like you to feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal
Bank Manager: Mr Alexandre TROTTER
E-mail: (ubadakarsn@gmail.com)

Telephone or whatsapp: +221709085836

Contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD.
Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you, I kept this $150,000, for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of receiving the Transfer. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal because I don’t know anybody in Senegal that why I kept it for you in the Bank and I don’t want my new partner to know about it, with the Visa card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

At this moment, I am very busy because of the investment projects with my new partner because we want to do some investment also here in Djibouti Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD, try to follow up his instruction and also be in cooperate with the bank as soon as possible,

With best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at last take care and bye for now,
Yours Sincerely Emily.

Phone:
+221709085836
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.