Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

svetulara@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

svetulara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Salut my new friend! ;)
I hope you all are well?
I am glad to receive your answer. As I and promised, I send to you the photos. And also I will tell about myself more. Also I hope, that you also will write to me in more details about yourself. And also you will give to me the photos.
My name Sveta. To me 32 year. I was born 15 July 1986 year. I opened the girl with good education. At me is not present addictions. I do not use alcohol and I against smoking of cigarettes. I very much optimistical and cheerful. At leisure to me it is pleasant to be engaged sports employment: pool, bicycle walks and the fads, jog. I in general love sports since the childhood and in the past took a great interest in gymnastics. I try to hold the good form and it is regular I go in fitness the centre. I live in the Russian Federation in the city of Syzran. It very much attractive a city with set sights. It is on the bank of the river Volga. I slightly I have feeling of excitement and consequently concept I have no about what to write still. Set Ask about all that you still interests. I with pleasure will answer on any your questions. Also Ihope, that you will not leave my questions not answered and in more details will write about yourself. Do not forget to send the photos! I am waiting for this address svetulara@gmail.com !
Good luck, Svetik!

Header:

Return-Path: <gman.cheng@msa.hinet.net>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 ([82.194.18.183]) (authenticated bits=0) by msr19.hinet.net (8.14.9/8.14.9) with
Reply-To: Sveta <arxrsnp@mail.com>
Subject: bye
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019

Orig IP: 82.194.18.183 | Orig ISP: Enginet Llc | City: Baku | Country: Azerbaijan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.