Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Michael Fantini

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Michael Fantini

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Hangouts: michaelfantinimil@gmail.com

claiming to be Major General in the US Army in Kandahar. A position the real man had a few years ago.

Most of the time we have been arguing because I didn't do what he wanted. Finally he simply gave in and stopped talking to me. To be honest I think he is just another version of a scammer I have talked to before. These are his words:

Currently am in Afghanistan for a special peace keeping mission.
I live in San Antonio.
(He has an ex-wife and three kids living with her.)

Due to some circumstances, we have to text for sometime now my dear.
I will explain more on that to you later.
Send me your photo
Have I commanded you in anyway here?
That you and I are chatting or trying to be lovers doesn't give you any God's to talk to me in this matter okay?
What bad in saying send me you photo?
Don't have a way of showing respect?
I don't fu***** see any crime in saying send me your photo. Change that act.
You sure don't know how to reply to someone or show respect sometimes. You are aged and should show that in your attitude.
You are over bringing yourself up towards me, am not the kind of person you talk to anyhow my dear, maybe because you don't know me yet.

What turns you on?
What can I do to please you sexually?
I wanna talk a little dirty with my baby.

(I never found out what the scam was, but it seemed at that point he wanted dirty pictures. I left out the suggestions he came up with. Not my thing. I was done chatting with his at this point and just argued with him to keep him busy from scamming others.)

Why don't you believe me?
I don't like the way you are sounding and I want you to stop it.
You should reply me now
If you don't have time, shut the f*** up and go instead of telling me s****. I don't wanna exchange tongues with you. Just go and stop telling me those s****.

He never sent pictures. Just this one from his account.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers impersonating Micheal Fantini

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Scammers want dirty photos and videos very early on, so they can later use them to blackmail the victim if they refuse to send money. It's standard procedure for romance scammers.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.