Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Scott Evans

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Scott Evans

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:22 pm

I was contacted on Instagram for a follow a while ago by this man. He waited until I updated with a photo and then sent me a text.

instagram.com/scottevans.ethan

It took me a couple of seconds to find the real man. The same time as it took for the impersonator to ask for another chatting arena.

Hangouts: scottevans.ethan@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +2347060983617

He has a fake youtube adress on his account to make it look real: Youtu.be.com.
And he links to the real owner of the pictures' web page to make his scam look real.

He claims to also be a bitcoin trader. I have a stright feeling of what the future chatting will be about.

Normal attitude for a scammer, lost his wife in a car accident, two kids, african wording,
bad spelling, ask for a lot of pictures, fell in love by first sight, wants a relationship in the third sentence.

And he has access to a huge amount of videos and pictures of the real man. These are some of them:

+2347060983617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.