Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vincent54clark@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Vincent54clark@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Hangouts: Vincent54clark@gmail.com

He ha spent a long time keeping me waiting. This is the summary:

I'm at home in my bed room here in Canada
we'll I'm a petroleum engineer.
Today I'll be leaving Canada to return to my job, my vacation is over and I don't know when I'll have another vacation again.
I am returning to my job as a Rig supervisor in an Oil rig 400 nautical miles into the high seas of United kingdom, with Exxon Mobil Oil Company UK.
my dog, call him Parker...
I live in Kingston road near the Humber river.
I'm already at the Norwegian sea now... I arrived in the morning.
Sorry what's a typographical error, the high seas of United kingdom.
8 hours a day, 6 days a week... But on Saturdays we work few hours
The UK calls the female "my lady" so I'm used to it because I've stayed with lots of them.
My daughter's name is Jennifer... You can call her Jenny.
I want you to be my wife
I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me.
I propose to you today. Will you be my wife?

My love, something terrible had happened at my work place that's why I haven't been able to write to you
I had missed my step while working, so I slipped and hit my head on a rod, I got a little cut in my head and I was attended to urgently by the doctor.
You'll help me contact my company seeking for a vacation leave for me to be home.
I'll give you the email of my company for you to contact.
Babe I'm free to leave the sea now. But I can't hire a chopper from here because payment has to be made to the Airline Company Office. But I'm at the sea.
I've got a briefcase containing some amount of money and my important documents. It'll be better if you assist me love, I need to be out of here to come be with you.
Babe you don't need to contact my company's email anymore, I've done that already. And I've contacted the Airline company too to book a flight.
It'll cost me little, about $1050 from the sea which I may need your help to make the payment then I mail the receipt of payment to them.
Payments are to be made to the office in cash, via Western Union, Moneygram and bank transfer. If I could get there myself I'd have payed in Cash. They're sending the chopper down here to pick me up.
My love I'm booking the flight from the British Airway office. I've summitted all my details and location in the sea where I'll be picked. Now it's just for me to summit the receipt of payment of $1050 then they come to pick me.
They'll give me the detail for payment via Western Union, Moneygram or Bank transfer any moment I'm willing to make payment.
The airline company gave me the details the payment is to be delivered to. I'll sent it to your right away
Name – R. N.

Address - California

Send me receipt after making the payment so I'll finish the booking of the flight ticket. Hopefully weekend I should be out of here to be in Norway.
No my love it's not just a woman, it's the detail given to me by the Airline company. They said its the detail of their secretary at their branch office in California.
I'm refunding the payment as soon as I arrive there.

The last picture is the beginning of a video where he kisses the camera. He also has a video of his dog by the river. And several other bed pictures that are not suitable for this site.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Vincent54clark@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:39 pm

For some kind of reason I did not pay on time, so he provided me with another Moneygram mule:

Love I got a new receiver detail sent to me.

First name: Jeremiah
Middle name: A
Last name:A

Zip code:10466

State:New York

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Vincent54clark@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:00 pm

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.