Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anna V.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anna V.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Email:

Guten Abend! ;) Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut? Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ich sende die darstellung. Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Tanya. Mir drei?ig sieben der jahre. Ich denke, dass sie freundlich der mann uberzeugt. Ich gehort ich wei?, dass es gegenwartig der madchen ist viel kennen finden die liebe im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich zu versuchen, diesen das herangehen zu verwenden. Interessant du interessierst mich wie der mann, und ich habe mich zu schreiben, dir diesen brief. Plotzlich, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren}. Mich interessieren einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom menschen und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein! Erzahle mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine gro?ere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem dem brief glucklich. Ganz best, Tatyana!

/ (translation)

Good evening! ;) I hope you are all well? I have gotten her the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I send the presentation. I hope that you like that I am really real. Tanya call me. I'm thirty thirty years old. I think that she kindly convinces the man. I heard i know that it is presently the girl is finding out a lot the love on the internet. That's why I try to use this approach. Interesting you interest me as the man, and I have to write me this letter to you. Suddenly, we have a relationship going on. I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships}. I'm just not interested in the games. I want to be with people and like to have to find and to be popular! Please tell me something about yourself and your life's interests. I'll be happy glad you better. I'm the photo, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be glad your letter is happy. All right, Tatyana!

Header:

Return-Path: <kozhev4vataty@yundex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received: from [68.68.102.99] (helo=185.198.90.119)
Subject: Ananas !
Reply-To: sinceridad <kozhev4vataty@yandex.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 20:46:07
Message-Id: <E1hX855-0001Ti-SQ@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 92.63.103.109
Originating ISP: Jsc The First
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 185.198.90.119
Originating ISP: Uk-2 Limited
City: Brussels
Country of Origin: Belgium

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.