Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 8:07 am

on own look:

kate79

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
USA
City:
Los Angeles

Sent on 25/05/2012 22:24

my name is kate, I have looked forward to meeting someone mature and real but wondering if that could ever happen ...I'm sure It's quite an opportunity to meet a man like you here.I guess it will be exciting to meet someone interesting and charming send me a picture. If you would like to chat, you are free to email or chat with me on katewhitney79@yahoo.com.
Have a wonderful day.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 am

Received: from [41.220.69.50]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Kate Whitney <katewhitney79@yahoo.com>
Subject: about me

Originating IP: 41.220.69.50
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

I will tell you about me...my name is kate whitney, i am 29 years of age ,i am the only daugther of my parents...i moved to the states when i was 4 years of age..my dad is from liberia and my mom is from spain..my dad and mom got to meet each other in liberia and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my moms aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement..very early of there relationship so they both had to brake off..so my mom had to go back to spain and she took me along to spain too..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasnt able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Georgia..thats were i grew up..and schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my moms aunt..i never did heard from dad or mom again..i was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovelly aunt to me..but she left me so earlly..she died when i was 17 years of age...so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing wat i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.

Right now i am on a programme in Africa..But Nigeria preciselly..this is my first time travel and i dont really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to alot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environrnment too as well. I am into Fashion desiging..Africa clothing and textile design..thats wat i am into..i have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will surport my dream...i just got to africa like 4 weeks ago and on planing to get back to the states soon..to complete my dream and career...it has really been a dream come true for me to become a real fashion designer and i have commited all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine.

Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am realy am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i wud realy like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feeligs,motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..
I will await your next reply and i will try and email you back asap.and will tell you more about me and my personality..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm

ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE
katewhitney79@yahoo.com

How are you doing today? how have u been and wat have u been up to? thanks alot
for writing back to me and i am so happy to as least recieve an email from you.it
really do shows me how intrested you really want to know my kind of person and i
am so happy u really do have an understanding mind..ur words are like music unto
my heart and i feel so warm hearing your words in the email

Well..its has really been great keeping in touch with each other through email
and hopefully we will both meet in person and get to start a relationship from
there..well since u have know abit about me and i am so happy u really want to
get to know my kind of person..well with time u will get to learn alot about me
and i know u wont regret sharing ur feelings and emotions with...and i know i
wil do enjoy getting to know ur kind of person..cause i know u are really
sincere and honest about ur words and feelings towards me

I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to
get along with am,social,romantic,passionat..smart,intelligent,cool
headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and
honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty..our
dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be
completelly honest..but i try to be who i am and do wat i know how to do best.no
one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my
life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind
of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care alot about others
who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and
lovelly..

Well..i will really like to know more about you and ur motives and intensions
getting to know my kind of person..cause my intensions is to get to know you,and
really do know ur kind of person and build up a relationship with you and
hopefull meet in person...cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i
try to make them completelly honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel
bad..cause i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great
chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

Well.i am really looking for a guy whos completelly honest and sincere about his
words and feelnigs whos ready for a long term relationship.whos ready to build up a fmaily with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completelly trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a
relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting
my time to my loved onces and making them real happy..cause they are my own
familes and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream
man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my
kind of person too...

Well..this is abit about my personality which i wud like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim, camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r and b and a abit of jazz and hip hop too..well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with...I am 5,8 tall average body type,brown eyes and black hair but not that black lol..but i know i look cool and sexy too..and i take care of my skin and body,cause as a fashion designer u have to look cool so u can look different from others lol...well thats how i treat my self good in the fashion industry..i like to make my own things more beautifull but i dont want to be the center of attraction lol

Well..i will really love to hear more from you and hopefull get to know your motives and intensions towards me cause i really wud want to work towards getting to meet you in person and hopefull see wat happens next...Have a lovelly day and take goodcare of yourself and say hi to everyone overthere and tell them someone beautifull is coming to your life soon lol..maybe/maybe not it depends on your faith and the truth of yourheart towards me I will look for your next email and hopefull u will be able to tell me more about you and lets get to get to know each other in a honest and sincere way,have a lovelly day and take good care of yourself.....honey i two kinds is okay one male and female ....
THANKS
KATE
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:05 pm

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Hello dear, How are you doing right now overthere, how was ur day? How have u been doing
and how is life treating you now,i guess u are doing pretty nice overthere today,well its so nice to share alot of feelings with you , well i have imagined u as a nice person and as a caring person too, and i am so much liking what i get to read from you everyday, cause u really know what you want in a relationship, i know life hasnt been easy in the past for any one cause we just want to struggle from the buttom to the top cause no one wants to remain below his demands, well i get to see some things in your words which made me write u and ur personality speaks alot about you, cause u realy know how to describe urself and the things u want inlife, well nice try, you really know who u really are and thats what i mean by self personality,its just all about you
knowing who u realy are and the things u do to make u a happy man, ur words are short but meaningful cause at least u cud wright something about yourself,and i know u cud say more in person or write more with the aid of u wanting to express yourselfs, what really do u think of yourself and who do u see urself as,and what are ur dreams and what kind of things do u do to urself that makes u think u cud a special person, or do u have to share ur personality with somone before u can really can know how special u are to poeple, i assume u are the gift of God and God has blessed you with alot in life all u just need is to focus on things around you and the poeple around you to know what God has in stock for you, how do u go about making a life meaning full for you and how do u try to make others smile by u considering how special you are.Before a person cud think of caring for someone u have to know how special u are to poeple and how caring u cud be, its doesnt matter by you really knowing that person, God might send you to that person for an help and u will be willing to help but it just take time cause the world is never a safe place anymore and there is alot to learn about poeple,i my self i have learn alot from my environment, the things i do and the things i try not to do,i just sit and listen to music read books and make my life meaningfull to me and try to be honest about the whole thing i do, cause honesty is only the key to human succes and it makes life meaningfull if u can apply all
the principles of been a special person to poeple,every day people die and everyday a new one is been born, so we all want to be in a safe place but we dont really know how to go about been there, cause we havent really leanred about the principles of life,life is full of joy if u can discover the joy inside of you,life doesnt begin from your environment, it begins from inside of you,cause life begins if u can began it with a very first step and a very first chance.If life goes on with one thing there will be another thing that might destroy it, so we just try not to fall a victim of circumstances,i have been through alot of things in life but that didnt make me to do any silly things in life,it only makes me stronger in alot of things cause i learn not to put my problems in my head cause if u do it will just weigh u down and it wont allow u think of better things to make ur life meaningful,so i just want to make my life meaningful and use it in helping others and its all about me taking a chance to do what i have to do to make the world a loving place and to make poeple know that there is so much love inside of them to use in helping change the world, life goes on if u began with something real and sincere and u learn to focus about it, and learn to see the principles that quides it,life is been guide with alot of principles leading to the truth of life and love,the earth alone is filled with so much love but we humans made it hidden cause of the bad things that we thought is good, if we only can learn to bring out the love of life and the life of love and get to make the world a place to live then every one dont have to get scared of each other, cause i have been into alot of things i have tried alot of things and it didn't really work out for me cause i cant really cheat on my feelings or judge myself for the things i do,i just want to make alot of things come to reality by me focusing on them and wanting it to come to reality, i just want to make people happy with my kind of personality and the wisdom God has given me and i want to make others smile while i make myself smile to as well,there are more things we Still need to learn about ourself, if only u can have a time to relax and focus on ur thought and have a deep imagination about the whole thing happening in the world,if only u can do that, u will get to see the Good and Bad things on earth and that will surelly keep u out of trouble, cause u decided to focus on building urself in way that cud help you and help others,the reason why we are in the world is to be here for one and other and to help when we are in need, but this generation that i have seen has turned to something else,there is alot of hatered, crime, greed, jealousy,self centerned and fornication,all this didnt creat or started in one day it all started from individials cause they just wanted to make life meaningless for them self and satisfy there immidiate needs, life begans inside of us and we need to learn about the way of life to make it meaningful for us.My words might sound too prophetic but my life is all about the turth and i mean all i say and do and i really want to start a family i can grow older with and with a man i will do love with all my heart, i do sincerelly know wat love means to me and others and i go about building it in the right way if only my parthner is ready to start a strong and fullfilled relationship..i really feel the music of your words and my heart sings the same rythem and i know we will both be happy someday and i do have alot of faith in your words cause they are words of truth and u are completlly honest about it..i am not here to judge your past but i am here to build the present and show u the personalities love has and the realy person inside of you..if u find it so hard
discovering the real person in you i am here filled with so much music for you which you cud dance to...i know someday i will be great and will be so special to alot of people but i wanna take life the way i see and meet it..but i can only change situations..no situaion is permanent.we both can change it..forget about the present and think of the beauty of the presnt and build on it and u will surelly see the music in you...I will tell you more about life and marriage if u want to listen to it and u will be so happy to read my emails cause my words come deep down from my heart and i speak them ang put them to words cuase i am confident of my self and i am not afriad of who i amwith time u will learn alot about who u really are cause i am just like an angel on to you and i know ur life will be so wonderfull been with me..marriage is a life time commitment to me and we will build on that someday sometime.

Have a nice and lovelly day and take good care of your family and tell them someone real and special is coming into your word soon.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

How are you doing today? how was your day and how is life going on overthere,well it was really nice to really know your actuall feelings towards me and it was so nice share mine with you,we really know the prinicples of love and what surrounds its, its all about care, love feelings emotiones honesty, loyalty,building up ur own heart to a level to love someone,u are really great, u know what u seek and u know how to find it,its just as easy as ABC, if u know what u seek u will surellly find it and its all about hard work and faith, u work towards building faith in you and how stronger
you can hold on to your self for some while till u see the right person u looking for,your words make me see the future, ur words make me see whats in ur heart,ur life is full of joy,ur feeliongs make me happy i grow in you while u grow in me,i love the way we talk about things, its all about maturity in the human sence and body, we know we can handle things and we know how to handle our feelings and thats the best way to develope and build a solid future ahead of us, life is full of good things if u seek it with honesty.

Your words to me are so real touching and sincere and u have all it takes to have a lovelly woman like me and i know we will both reach the top together cause the top is our limit and life goes on with faith and hard work,i trust you and have faith in you,care for you have strong feelings for you chersih u cherish ur words, respect what u feel care for you in loyalty, and be as faithful as a servant unto you, its all about love and eternity, what do u choice to have btw love and hatered, no one wants hatered cause it doesnt have anything to do with poeple like us,its all about love love is the perfect solution to human happiness and its all we are both seeking and i know i will find happyness in you and in ur heart and u will find the same thing in me.

I care for you sincerelly and i respect what u say, i dont take ur words for granted,cause ur word can build a whole mansion in my heart full of so much treasures ,its all about you,u are right in my heart its all about what u think and
feel what u feel makes me grow in spirit with you, it make me know the next step towards you, i like what i hear and feel, and i know my imagination will come to reality someday, i have strong feelings for you and i know we wont both
let each other down, i know we are both from different culture and backgrounds, but it doesn't affect the fact that we both seek for each other in each others heart,we are both seeking for true love and i know we have found it casue its all about me and you,but no one else, we can do it and i belive in you and ur words,no one can make our happiness come true, its right in me and you, u can explore it right out when u feel so loved by a woman, i am so happy we both found each other, why i am so attracted to you is that, the words you say is more than u typing into computers those words are full of inspiration and and its comes striaght into my tought and it just dwell in my heart.

I feel so safe and secure and i have perfect confident in you,u are just like a prince unto me, just like someone i cud love so much with all my heart,despite the fact that we cant even see each others face and touch each other and we still trust and feel each others heart,what a wonderfull moment we have heard online together. Its so wonderfull and respectfull, full of life and imagination and i know our dreams wil come true, have faith in your self and have faith in what u do, and what u seek,look into what u care about and find what u seek in it, ur dreams can be fullfiled right
from ur heart,i can imagine wat u feel inside of you but i cant touch them but i know they are tought of greatness and love and i know its all about been in love with the perfect right woman,i have so much in me to explore with you if u have that wide open heart, casue i cant stop typing and talking casue it makes me stronger to express what i feel inside of me.

Its me and u who can do this,and i know we are just the right and perfect match and soul mate, i have alot to tell you in the real word and i know u are there waiting to sit and cuddle with me hold hands, be in each others hands share so much love inside,and show the reason why we are really the best match in the whole world.
i want to say something, beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too and I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance.
The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I really wanna be there for you and love you. Do not belittle or disregard those who are different than you, for without them you would cease to be special,cause without others u cant know how special you are to them and how special u are and the future belongs to those who
believe in the beauty of their dreams. My heart speaks about the beauty of love and i want to share every moment with you,i know it will be a dream come true but i know u do believe and have faith in my words and u wont regret an inch every loving me...honey am okay with two kids ,if possible one boy and pretty girl ok

Have a lovelly day and take good care of yourself and tell them once again that an Angel is coming into your life forever and i will be there till death do us path.

:x :shock: :?
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 am

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Everytime i get to read your emails my heart just sings right away.u are really the man of my dreams and i will never
let you go u have really changed my world with your words and u have really blessed me with the beuty of your
heart,your words are not just mere words..its the greastest i have ever heared b4 ,u did show me your true feelings
and it has helped both of us in building our relationship and love for each other.Love is wat we really seek but the
perfection of love is what we want and we have both found the true love inside of ourheart and we are both ready to
share that love together and i cant wait for that day to come which i will have to look into your eyes and see the
passion of love through your eyes..

You are so sweet and wonderfull and u are so wanting me in your life and i will not dissapont you cause i really do
mean my words and my motives and intensions towards you are so real and true and i know we wll be there for each
other till death do us path,i cant believe i cud find my perfect match over a computer.since i got your first email i
really focused on building a perfect relationship with you and i noticed that u are that man that realy wants a sincere
and honest lady in her life and i did commited my time and my money into this relatioship..i cant for one day not
check my email and type you longer emails expressing my feeling to you..ur words make me see the beauty of love and
my words make u see the truth of love..the beauty and the truth of love will surelly bring our happyness to us soon

You have really been great expressing yourself and your feelings and the reason why i am so attracted to you is that
your words are based on truth and u are completelly sincere and honest about your feelings and it has made me show
the truth of my feelings to you which i am so happy we did had a chance to write each other and express our feelings
to each other.

I will make u love me more while u will make me love you more the beauty of love in us will never fade away..i will love
you till eternity and i will cherish every moment with you.no matter the problems and the difference i will call you
while we sit and talk over it....i know u will be wondering how on earth u are so lucky to have me in your life..well we
are both lucky cause u really did brought out the truth of love in you and it has helped you in building that real
feelings for me and i did cherish every word u speak.when i think of you i see you right in my heart when i dream of
you i see you right beside me holding me tight..

i will do anything to be with you for real and i promise never to let you down..my dreams are to build up a family with
you having out kids run round the house and having a happy family together and building our home to a very strong
limit that no matter wat others might say it wont affect the love we both have for each other;.i have no secrets
cause when the truth is in you there is no way u can keep any secret my heart is so pure and open that the truth in
me is plainlly open..my whole life is based on truth and i know the truth and the beauty of our love will lead us to a
happy family and a great home

I assure u that asap i finish my programm and projet here in Africa in Nigeria i will do anything to be with you i will
surelly come into your life and stay there forever..i should probablly be back in the states soon but i am having some
financially problems cause the economy of there county is unstable and there is no one to run to for help i just have
to hold on to my faith and see wat God has in gift for me..well i really want to be with you at all cost,cause right
now my heart is urs and no one will take it from you and no one will change my mind.,i stand on the aoth of love that
no matter wat i wil love you for life and i will cherish every moment we spend together has husand and wife.

Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart..our love cant be torn apart never will that
happen.situations will never torn us apart cause the love i have for you is very so real and genuie that i cant wait for
that day to look into your eyes and even make love to you someday..i want to satisfy all your needs...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 pm

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

or each day and night i look to the sky i see that our love has no limit..my love for you will never fade away and i
will grow in happyness in love with you and my life will be filled with so much love and joy,the love in my heart speaks
so much languages but it comes out to speak one certain words.. which says i truelly and sincere do love you with all
my heart,my love for you is like the water you drink,cause for each day u wake up u cant do without me in your life
cause my love for you is all u need to survive,i have seem the beauty of your heart and i have seen the truth in
you..ur words are so powerfull that i cherish and respect every words u speak.when i get to read your emails i see you
speak those words from your heart.,ur words are based on the truth of love and i cherish every word u speak and i
will forever be the love of your life.

My love..i vow and promise to be there for you in sickness and in pain and in riches and forever more,i will do
anything to guide and protect you with the beauty of my heart and i will bless you with the beauty of my heart cause
u have really blessed me with the truth of ur words and ur unconditional love for me,ur love is so real,genuie and
touchy cause i can feel the strenght of your love through your words in my heart,ur love speak one language to me
which is the truth of ur love and my heart is filled with the right love for you cause i know the god of perfect match
has brought us together and i know that the world will be so happy to see us together .i want to live all my days and
life with you loving you completelly with all my heart and been there for you and see you through all the ups and
down's of life cause i know there will be surelly one but with the love we have for each other nothing is impossible
for us and i know we will both conquere all through the beauty and the truth of our love for each other

Marriage is a life time commitment and i am committing my heart to you right now loving you with all my heart and
never turning back and my heart ,body and soul is commited to the aoth of this relationship and i am part of your life
right now and i know nothing will take me away from you.The only thing that will take me away from you is
death,cause i am marring you till death do us part,i have vowed from the depth of my heart that if i am commiting to
getting married to you i am marring you for life,i want to do all things with you,have wonderfull kids with you and
build a solid family with you ,i certianlly know that we will both be great living together as one family and as one
heart

My life is commited to you and no one will take me away from you not even a thing will take me away from you apart
from death thats the only thing that will take me away from you,i will never lie ,cheat ,betray our love i will surelly
make it more wonderfull and lovelly..u will smile each day u wake up from that bed seeing me next to you looking so
beautifull in mind and in heart and looking into my eyes seening the passion of love

I imagine and think about you all day and night,i look into my heart and i see that u are right there filling the empty
spaces in my heart,i dont really understand this love but i know its love of so much possibilities,u have nothing
to worry about my dear the love i have for you will never fade,cause i wil renew our love each day and i will not stop
loving you if u dont stop loving me,i am building this love and trust to a level it can't brake and nothing can come between
us not even human..the words i speak are from the bossom of my heart and the depth of it is filled with the love u
have for me..i live my life right now with the love u gave me and u are living your life with the love i gave
you.........

My love has so much meaning now even 1 or 2 ..its has alot of meaning that u have truelly do understand the music of
my love and ur heart is dancing to every rhythm i composed for you from my heart...i want you to be so happy with
me loving me with all your heart cause u will never regret a day given my ur whole heart and ur love..i will keep ur
love so safe and secure that all the days of ur life u just need to be happy with me..i am the true woman for you and
i will be the true love for you too..i will marry you will all possibilities..remember u are my family now i have no
family...thats why i truelly and sincerelly commit my heart and love to you and i know loving you will make us great and
happy and we will both have wonderfull kids too..

Our kids will grow to see the love in there dad and mom and our love will make them grow and happy too ,they will live
up to the standard of our love and they will be so happy to see how lovelly there dad and mom are loving each
other.....our kids will be the greatest cause i will commit all my time my energy and my life to them to make them
great and be better children in the society.others will look unto them to live there own life..cause i will make them
great that there lifes will be a blessing to others and the socirty will be so happy to have them..i will make them
great in physically and emotionally and even spiritually cause they need to grow and learn the principles of life cause i
will teach them how to apply those principles in other to be able to handle the ups and down of life

I so much love you that i cant wait to get meet you in person..i imagine that day i will get off that plane holding u
tight to my heart and feeling the heart beat of ur heart.i really want you in my life at all cost and i will do anything
to be there for you,cause i cant wait to experience this love u have for me in person and i know its gonig to be so
wondefull..i so much love you and i will continue to love you till death do us part

Have a lovelly day and i await your next email and i look forward in meeting you in person

really bored this one :idea:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:03 pm

THE TICKET
katewhitney79@yahoo.com

How do you want me to come the ticket is a little bit expensive and i dont have much
with me here.
i dont no how we want to do about this....but i hope we meet soon
hope to hear from you soon
love u
kate
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 am

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Honey,
Where have you been ?hope everything is okay with you over there, as for me am not really happy here
cos you always on my mind and i always dream about you and pray to God to make my dreams come true....honey
i cant wait to see you...about the TICKET, the is going to cost us $1500...honey i dont no if you can help with this
through western union transfer? i hope to hear from you soon
And i will send the address where to send it to ...
thanks
your angel kate
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 am

katewhitney79@yahoo.com

Honey is good to hear from you,
Am really sorry for your car problem honey,I hope you are fine ?for me here am so lonely and Just thinking
of you. i believe everything is going to be fine soon...i can understand you ok. i hope your friend should loan you
some money. so we can be together honey...you always on my mind ...honey here is the address to send the money
to :
Name: KATE WHITNEY

State :OSUN STATE
Address: NO9,EDE ROAD ILE IFE
honey you can send it through the address .i will be looking for forward to hear from you soon
Cant wait to be with you soon honey
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.