Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

valerimelder@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

valerimelder@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:06 am

Greetings stranger, How are you? I believe you are great and you will be glad to answer me. I am extremely glad that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Valeriya. Probably you have realized where I am from judging by my name. I live a large picturesque state the Russian Federation. I am thirty-five. I’m searching for a guy for good aminty and possibly for committed relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to get your message. I belive you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted better. I believe you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: valerimelder@yandex.com

I am expecting a letter from you Valeriyusha

Header:
Return-Path: <zunta-kurosuke@beetle.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [188.54.158.146]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 2 Jun 2019
Subject: Hi dear friend,

Orig IP: 188.54.158.146 | Orig ISP: Saudi Telecom Company Jsc | City: Jeddah | Country: Saudi Arabia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.