Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Donald Sutton donaldsutton52@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Donald Sutton donaldsutton52@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 am

From Oceansofpeople.com: donaldsutton52, 52, Jacksonville, Florida

Spam:
you sound really great and nice in your profile and i found out we share things in common you are very attractive and seems sincere. so I decided to write you this little mail,it would be fun to meet you and learn more about you.I enjoy all that life has to offer and want to share it with someone who has a good heart i am kind of new to this but I'm willing to make the move.I am gentle, kind, and tender loving person my name is Donald by the way,I'm from Jacksonville, FL.please write me on donaldsutton52@yahoo.com hope to hear from you.

Email:
Hi xxxx,
how are you doing,i am so please to get your mail because i have been awaiting to read from you.
how was your day i hope fine right now i am getting ready to bed when i get up in the morning i will
get online to be able to talk with you.
Donald

Ip address: 41.203.64.130 Lagos, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

donaldsutton52@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 am

On mingle2,
donaldsutton52
"Justified(my own)"
51 year old man from Jacksonville, Florida
Looking for woman for marriage
I am a person that likes to have fun, enjoy life and live each day to the fullest (if that is ever possible?) I am a very open minded,easy going, caring, loving and romantic individual.I love the outdoors and wish every day would be a summer day.I love to play tennis,and work in the yard and all of that stuff. I have been divorced a number of years and am looking for that someone that will feel the incomplete part of my heart,that person that will always be my eye and my heart that every time I see her and even think of her,i will be filled with joy and smiles. I am a great listener and have good sense of humor.If you want to be treated like a woman as ever wished I like having fun, making a great friendship and then maybe more.

Profession: Self Employed

+ the other two, already reported here

On Tagged,

Donald S, 50
Jacksonville, FL
Active since 28 may 2012
Tagline:live a life
-same "about me"

Image + the other two, already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.