Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sasha Gardner

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sasha Gardner

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Stolen images of Sasha Gardner (starnow.co.uk)

On FMF:

Hi, how r u doing? Am new on this online dating service,I am looking to meet someone, Someone we can meet for real,your bio look like what i have been looking for since i join this dating site and I want you to know that True love is like ghosts,which everyone talks about but few have seen.Do you know what love and relationship is ? If you know - explain me.Do you know long-term relationship is the best ? If you don't - let's find an answer together!I am a calm person with a good sense of humor.im a fun and loving person, I think your profile look like what i have been looking for

Hello there,I want to thank you for the mail and sorry for the late reply.... Thanks! How are you doing today and work!I feel somehow close to you when i read from you and i will like to ask some question from you.. Pls get back to me as soon as you read this...I think i like your personality,I have to tell you all about me,I have never tell anybody on the dating site details about me,I am telling you everything about me because i feel we have same-thing in common and we share the same view about relationship, Both of us are on the dating site to finding our soul mate.I was 16 years when i lost my parent in an Auto Crash Accident.After the death of my parents,I stayed with one of our far relation who was then before her death a Medical Practitioner..She was the person that introduced me into medical line and i even learnt woman hair dressing from her,that was how i started my life, But being a lady with no one to help her,then going to college is already a challenge,let alone going on to pursue anything beyond a Nurse.I feel very lucky and honored to study El Camino College in Torrance California..My friend met the man of her life on here and to my suprise,It was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them.It was her case that got me convinced that this online dating really work.
I have been on this dating for a while now but all the guys that email me on here only want sex and dirty talk, Well i dont do that cos am not a cam girl,I am Still Single, Searching for a man that will make me happy till the end of my life.You can get back to me,If you think we can have a chance together. I attach my pictures,so you can have a better idea how i look like. I will send more pictures later when you reply.
But,honestly,I think that the inside beauty is much more important than how people look, isn ??t it?

It is a good thing that you replied my message, I will also like to know you better, but then i will need to know more about you,I am Brenda Aisha Toks Patterson 28 years old and am a christian lady from Washington,Single and young looking, No kids I work at the Modelling Company for 2 years and now,Tell me what you do for a living. So tell me more about you,then.I understand everything you wrote and i really wish to get a reply from you soonest. How did you spend your free time! Are you married now!

well! that's nice....How are you doing today and work...this my email address b_patter@yahoo.com but i have some questions bothering my mind to share with you................

Brenda Cares !!

Profile elements:
Trustbnd Profile: I like to do things with the other significant person in my life
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) Body Type: Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Seeking: Long TermMy Education:
My Profession: Modelling

I'm an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i don't think that i'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work As I mentioned earlier

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Brenda Pattterson <b_patter@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Email:

How are you doing today.....Am very sorry for my late respond to you,am so busy at my side.....You said i should answer my questions.....Some of them like riding my little scooter which is my favorite,swaimming, playing videogames, dancing,reading, listen to music,watching movies,hanging out withfriends,and visiting the beach for a walk and i will also like to find someonewho i can share my interest with as well as they sharing theirs with me too...Am not married,still Single.I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh,and i'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing,but i'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.With all due respect as well,i hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.

Brenda Cares!!!

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.51]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.51
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: b_patter@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Brenda Aisha Patterson aka bapatterson1
Studied at Marlborough College
Lives in Kirkland, Washington
In an Open Relationship
Female
Joined Facebook October 18, 2009.
You are memorable, lovely and clever, the life of the party... you always have the perfect thing to say in every situation. Your honesty, virtue, and lively wit enable you to rise above the nonsense and bad behavior that pervade your money-seeking and often spiteful society. Nevertheless, your sharp tongue and tendency to make hasty judgments often lead you astray... if not careful, you can display qualities that you despise - pride and prejudice. But if you can get past negative first impressions, your life and love story will be epic!!!

The email address is used online with a male profile also, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7623.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.