Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bauman Stephen bastp@rocketmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bauman Stephen bastp@rocketmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

From Oceansofpeople.com: bau1978, 58, Ewabeach, Hawaii

Spam:
Subject: hi
Hello,
I am a man who is caring honest and understand.I need a woman who is caring honest and intelligent also i need a woman who will love me for who i am and not what i have.i have put my picture on this site because of games players.( bastp AT rocket mailDOT C()M )if you will like to chat with me and know me better you email me here or I"M bastp ,we can chat and no each other better from here .Pls i need a woman who will love me for everlasting .
I looked hear from you.
Bauman .

Email:
Hi,
We seem to have many things in common after going through your profile,You have a wonderful and fascinating profile and it caught my attention so I decide to show my interest.I am new to this online dating stuff and now i'm in search of my Life Companion,Lover and Wife,am seeking to find my "BEST FRIEND", my "SOUL-MATE", and my "CONFIDANT". I am a "one woman man.A brief introduction/information of me.My name is Bauman Stephen White/Caucasian i'm an American Born Irish,my Dad was an Irish man,born in Ireland.

I have a good sense of humor and i am a man of integrity....I live in Ewa Beach in Hawaii,I'm (58yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely daughter,she is 14yrs of age.After the death of my wife,Who was a loving,companionship, wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother,a good-hearted, Christian...Have been single for the past 8yrs,am a man with a strong heart,Honest, trustworthy,sincere,loving, kind, empathetic,compassionate, giving, and so many more, i also believe in God.I like camping,fishing,swimming,reading& writting,tennis,Basketball,Baseball,American Football,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..

There is so much more for us to share. I just don't want to make this too long.Any questions or anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask.I will be totally honest with you.That is one of my peeves... liars.I don't and I expect the same from my friends. Besides,it is so hard to keep a lie going...you tend to forget what you have already said.

I would want us to continue this conversation further through my personal email which is bastp@rocketmail.com because i don't get here often.

Hope to hear from you very soon.
Have a wonderful evening.

Bauman.

Ip address: 41.58.41.6 Lagos, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Bauman Stephen bastp@rocketmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 pm

New email address: sabtp@live.com
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.