Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

regina14.june@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

regina14.june@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 pm

Good Day Darling! I am from The russia. How r u right this moment? I want to become acquainted with you a lot more deeper. What is your name? I am single and I am trying to get a pal, real love as well as responsibilities. I m a truly tender and nurturing lady. I will really love and grow cherished. If possible describe to me more regarding yourself...i anticipate to know what you think. I really hope after you're going to find this message you would be thrilled and will reply me in turn.I think I will not search any longer for anybody seeing that I came across you and then I would like to find out more about who you are. Throughout computer letters. I hope we could possibly be very good buddies. Reginulenka!

Header:

Return-Path: <m-teles@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [45.170.4.37]) (Authenticated sender: m-teles@ig.com.br) by skyler0005.ig.correio.biz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id C2D2411C0072;
Thu, 23 May 2019
Subject: Aloha my awesome pen-friend,

Orig IP: 45.170.4.37 | Orig ISP: | City: Serra | Country: Brazil

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.