Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alina Cherepanova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alina Cherepanova

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Email:

Hello. I hope that my letter will not be a surprise for you. You must have been very surprised when you saw my letter.
I ask you not to be surprised, I just want to become acquainted you. My name is Elizaveta,
I am 30 yeas old, I live in Kazan. My new friend, where do you live?
I will be very happy to learn more about the place where you live, I really will be very interested to learn more about it.
I often use google maps, as it is very interesting to me to watch the places where I have never been.
So I want to know where you live, to have an idea of what you see outside your window every day.
Nowadays traveling is not a problem. I can at any moment get on a plane and go anywhere.
I love to travel and I have been to many countries.
I like to learn new places and get acquainted with the culture of people from other countries.
I have a small business, so I can call myself a financially independent woman. But unfortunately I'm still lonely.
I am find a serious man. I know that there are many scammers on the Internet,
but I just want to tell you that I’m not interested in games, I just don’t have time for that.

I have been to many countries and I have seen that Russian men are different from foreign men.
I was very surprised by such a huge difference in behavior and attitude towards women.
I decided to try to find love, many people get acquainted on the Internet every day.
I hope that you and I will be able to start communication and something will come out of this.
Do not forget to answer my questions, so I understand that you are a serious man.
I will wait for your reply with impatience.
I hope you will write me. Elizaveta.

Header:

Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.151.53)
To:
Subject: Two tender people can save each other where one pass!!!
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.12c)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 22:27:30

Originating IP: 62.211.151.53
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Chatillon
Country of Origin: Italy

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture is Alina Cherepanova. The scammers stole the picture from the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.