Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Douglas Doebler

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Douglas Doebler

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75963, where a fake site used in scams pretends to have a CEO named Jayden Wuddah, dating online. The fake site is build to give credibility to the fake CEO.

Fake characters active online abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

wamba.com:

James Clarck
58 years old, Scorpio. United States, Anchorage
Loving

Henry Fink
52 years, Leo. United States, California City

romlove.com:

SETH Age: 53 years old
I'm from: RU Russia
City of: rostov on don
I'm need: a female 37-70 years old for marriage
About me: without children
Some words about myself: I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know the importance role they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife. I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic man that loves getting to know you more. I enjoy going cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing golf /watching different sports. I don't smoke ,drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.