Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nataly86mujar@myself.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:35 pm

Hi ...

I am waiting for your letter every day. When I see his heart starts to beat faster. 1000 questions appear in your head ??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me? When I start reading the letter I calm myself and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I begin to write the answer in my head ****

Today I had some not ordinary day. I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is obviously happening to me. At the sight of your letter, my head is turned off and I think only about you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts to beat faster. When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, cling to you, I feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts ...

I think how to be close to you and see you with my own eyes for at least one moment. But I do not know how to do it. After all, I have no wings, and I can not fly to you to give you my kiss. I'm so happy I met you.

, I feel how my life is changing and this feeling comes from my heart. I began to devote more time to my beauty. Spend more time in front of the mirror. I do it all for your sake.

We are not familiar with the first day. And for myself, I have already drawn some conclusions. I understood that you are sensitive, sincere, reliable. I like these qualities that I found in you. They attract me to you. But I am so sorry that there are thousands of kilometers between us.

, do you have similar feelings? Tell me, open your heart to me. Are there any changes in your life after our meeting? In my head now only one thoughts and these thoughts are about you.

You gave me a new life. You filled my heart with happiness and love. Maybe this is fate?

I hope you also tell me about your feelings for me. I want to know. Will you tell me?

Kisses and hugs yours

Natalya

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.