Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nataly86mujar@myself.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nataly86mujar@myself.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Email:

Hello, how are you Im Natalya and right now I'm just twenty-nine yrs old and h old r u? What town are you in? This is very 1st, I dont grasp to begin with, Im looking for a man which isn t really scared to display his inside ideas to me. Yet still i would like him to be genuine and dependable. If you might be curious to feel me more please reply to me back again and I of course would seeing photo or two if you want to show them to me.
Much love, Natalya.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@vm3167.cloud.seeweb.it>
Received: from vm3167.cloud.seeweb.it (vm3167.cloud.seeweb.it. [85.94.207.86])
Subject: RE:Hey!! how a ysee my photos!
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10027:ris.php(1) : eval()'d code
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 21:37:58
Message-ID: <446f15fa8a1700cb829d1dbe2914acbf@distilleriecappello.com>

Originating IP: 85.94.207.86
Originating ISP: Seeweb S.r.l.
Country of Origin: Italy

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:20 pm

How are you?! Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in search ing and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is am Natalya. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also search ing someone with whom my life will calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind ly and positive woman. But I am still have single and already very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact Actually, I'm search ing for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The Most important is my goal - I want to look a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such it's precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication the refore in greater detail I will talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer! I am waiting for this address mat.natasha@hotmail.com !!! See you soon,Natalya.

Header:
Return-Path: <caillou.c@bbox.fr>
Received: from 92.119.160.99 (unknown [221.214.6.130]) (Authenticated sender: caillou.c@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-by.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id C3663A0;
Thu, 20 Jun 2019
Reply-To: Natalya <ySovVqx@mail.com>
Subject: beautiful breasts

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi !

Forgive me to reply to your letter late. But your letter was in the basket (spam). I do not know why this happened. Maybe this is some error ... Maybe my email filter is configured incorrectly. Now everything is fine. I added your address to the “good mail” list and we can safely continue to communicate. If you want of course? I think you want to know me. If you did not want to know me, you would not have written to me. Right?

You know, I was interested to read your letter. I hardly know you at all, but today during the day I thought about you ... "Answer" or "do not answer?" I will be open and I confess ... I already had a little experience of dating on the Internet. You are not the first to whom I tried to write. Before you, I tried to write to several men. But I was full of disappointments ... One man wanted only sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped the dialogue with them. Because - my intentions are serious. Today I will tell you a little about myself ..

I'm a simple girl. I am 35 years old. I am divorced and I have no children. I live in the city of Kolomna. This is the ancient city of Russia. It is one of the oldest cities in the Moscow region. There are many temples ... monasteries and monuments. Our city is truly rich in its glorious historical past. If you want to learn more, then ask me or look in google. I think that in google.com, you can find everything! I agree? Hihihihihihihiii ....

I have a simple job. I work as a beauty salon administrator. His name is "Person". You can also see it in google ... if you are interested ?? All day I just sit in the chair and receive calls ... I make appointments, organize the work of the staff. Sometimes it's fun, and sometimes tiring ....
Tell me what made you meet online? Have you been married? What happened to your past relationship? I hope you are a serious person and I would like to know you ... Tell me something about yourself ..... or ask what you want to know about me?

I think that there is enough information about me for today ... I hope I did not tire you with my letter?

Sincerely, Natalya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Hi !

I'm so glad you keep writing to me! Today I didn’t sleep well and fatigue prevents me from expressing my thoughts. But still, I will try to give you a normal answer ..

Thank you for replying to my letter. I see that we have something in common. I think that many people have one reason to look for a partner on the Internet? Do not you think so? There have been several important stories in my life, but the most important one is past relationships. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but unfortunately we did not come to a good finish. Once I was just tired, packed up and went to my mother !!! You ask why? It's simple ... I'm tired to melt his ice. I'm tired of warming our relationship only with my fire ..

Not!!! In the beginning, everything was fine. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, trips to cinemas. But a few years later I noticed that the fire that was before is no longer there. His feelings are cold. I tried to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I did everything in my power to have a really full relationship. I tried to create all the conditions so that he felt comfortable in our house. But he did not appreciate all this. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He began to shout at me more and more. Reproach me. Make claims. I think he just stopped loving me and I didn’t tolerate it. He never wanted children. He constantly said that it was too early to have children, that he needed to live for himself. I turned 35 this year and I have no children. I would like to have children, but now it will depend on the mutual desire of my partner. At my age I need to take this issue very seriously.

After several years of solitude, I decided to look for a new companion. On the advice of my friend Anna, I decided to try to meet a man on the Internet. I was ready to start everything from scratch. Now I'm trying to find new long-term relationships and love ...

Tell me how you see your new relationship? What would you like from them? Of course I will be glad if you tell me your thoughts on this ...

Today I finish my letter.

Till tomorrow....

Natalya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:47 am

Hello !

How are you doing today? What's new? I'm doing fine here! I think about you a lot. I'm really glad I met you.
I was very interested in reading your letter and learning something new about you. I appreciate your honesty. I think that if we always write each other Frank thoughts and honestly answer questions, then only in this way we will be able to build a good communication and go forward leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

Now I'd like to tell you how I see my future relationship. , I would like to have a normal relationship in the future. I don't want to fight over nothing. I don't want to take your privacy away from your friends or anyone else... I don't want to interfere with your Hobbies. You know? I think that if we act together, there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Don't you think? Can't a man and a woman have common interests? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a couple is that they share everything. Right? For example, you will wash clothes... I'll be nice to her.... You'll be buying groceries at home.. I'm going to cook... We'll go to the movies. In one word - be together and in joy... and sad.
I think that's normal... If you disagree, then tell me your opinion.

I hope you it was interesting to read it?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Natalia.

Hi!

Today I have a great mood and I decided to remember our communication and write to you. I want to wish you a good weekend and good mood. I wonder what you're doing today? What are your plans?? For example, I and my girlfriend are going to the cinema to watch the movie "the two of" You watched this movie??? Friends say that this is a very funny Comedy! I wait for your answer..

Natalya

Hey, how are you doing? You don't write to me. And it makes me sad. Where did you go? Will you write to me today? I'll wait!

Natalya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:41 am

Hello !

Thank you very much for your letter. I'm glad you answered me. I really want you to write to me every day because I am pleased to communicate with you, to get to know you, to talk about yourself. It seems to me that I have known you for a long time and your thoughts are very close to mine. I think you understand a lot of things.
It is easy for me to talk to you on many topics. You can ask me any questions you want.

How was your day? I had a normal working day. It was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors to my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we can not meet in some cafe. but there's plenty of time ahead. Perhaps in the future this will happen??? Bradley, do you think?

I want to tell you one thing. Today, I witnessed a man scolding a woman. I didn't like that. They were visitors to our salon. The man shouted at the woman in front of everyone. I think it's humiliating.

I was born in a simple working family and I do not remember a case when my parents were fighting in front of me. Of course my parents had their differences. I think it happens to everyone, but my parents solved such issues without screaming and without hysterics. They just went to a separate room and there quietly solved their problems.

I think this is a good example. , you think also? I think that conflicts can be solved without shouting and of course it should not be done in front of everyone. I want my future relationship to not have what I saw during the day. As my mother says, "life is short to swear." I think that mom was right! I hope you understand my letter. I'd be happy if you could share your thoughts with me...

Waiting for your answer and photos

Natalya...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello ! I'm sorry about your parents...

I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. I enjoy talking to you. Learn something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel like you're a very special person to me.

I'm glad you don't approve of a man who yelled at his woman... that's really low.. I'm glad you're not that person! I realized this at the beginning of our acquaintance...

, today I had a very busy day. There was a lot of headache with customers.....Uffffffff..... I'm exhausted... It was all due to the fact that my work colleague, not doing anything at the time. He doesn't take his job seriously and I don't like it. I don't like to put anything off until tomorrow. I do everything in time. I think it all depends on the education of the person. I had a good upbringing. I owe it to my mom. She was very strict about my upbringing. She taught me to do everything on time, and I'm so used to it.

, I want my future family to do everything in time. Why put off for later, what can be done now? Right? After all, because of the elementary trifles can be a big problem. This proves life experience. If you don't agree with me, tell me your opinion about this? I'm sorry to share my work problems with you. At work, I have no one else to tell.. So I decided to take the pressure off and tell you. I thought you'd listen to me??? If you don't like it, then tell me and I won't write you about work anymore. OK?

On this note I want to finish my letter. I'm tired and I want to get some rest. I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I want you to tell me about your daily life too... can You tell me about your problems too? I will listen to you.

See you soon...

Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi ..

I'm glad to know you're willing to listen to me about my problems. I think it's a very important part of a man's relationship with a woman. Do you agree? If one of the partners will keep everything in itself, it can break. Everyone needs emotional relief. I am glad that we understand each other well in this matter. Like I said, you can talk to me about your problems, too. I'm always ready to listen to you and give you advice.

I had a good one today... I would even say an easy day. There was little work. There were hardly any customers today. Perhaps there were magnetic storms in space today?? ...he..he..he..he... (I'm kidding)....
I didn't even know what I was doing. My colleagues were busy with their own Affairs. someone was in your smartfone, someone web the tablet, and someone just had a break from work.

I'm tired of idleness and opened the Internet search engine google.com.... I decided to study your country. I found some articles on the Internet about your country.. your culture... I read about your mentality... I was interested in learning a lot about your country. I was able to see many beautiful sights of your country. wow..... for myself, I learned that in your country there are many interesting and beautiful places...
What places do you like to visit? Personally, I like to learn something new.. Years ago I visited Turkey. It was my first and only trip abroad. I sent you a picture of what it was like. I hope you like it. Of course, in Russia there are many beautiful places.. For example the capital of my country.. Moscow... It's beautiful!

if you would be interested. you can find a lot of interesting things about my country on the Internet... landmarks... culture.... and many other. This way we can learn more about our cultures.

On this I want finish my letter...

Natalya.

Two swimsuit photos not posted per our photo guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:00 am

Good afternoon !

Ended another day. Do you have some new? Yesterday I could not fall asleep for a long time, so I had a strange day today. It all started with the little things ... At first I slept, because I did not hear the alarm clock. I only had time to have breakfast and did not even have time to wash the dishes. I quickly ran to work. But because of the bad weather, I was late for my work because the traffic in the city was slow. But there was nothing wrong with that.

Now I'm at home ... I prepared dinner and washed the dishes that I did not have time to wash in the morning. When I did all this, I listened to the radio and thought about life ... And I thought .. - Ehhhh ... if I had a man, then maybe I wouldn’t sleep through the alarm clock .... ?? He would wake me up and even be able to wash the dishes that I did not have time to wash. Of course, living in a pair is very good ... How do you feel about housekeeping? I think that in a relationship a man should help a woman and share all responsibilities equally. It would be convenient for both .. and fun ...

For example, I know a few men who know how to cook ... and love to do it. The husband of my colleague Irina is simply “The King of the Table” ... I tried many dishes that he cooked and I want to say that it was very tasty ...

No, of course I do not demand that my elect was a cook .. =)) .. It is not necessary. But if he could even wash the dishes .. and use the iron! I would be very happy already! Hihihi ... , tell me how do you imagine this? Tell me your opinion on this ... I will wait ... !!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Your Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mat.natasha@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Hello my !

Wow! I didn't think you could do so many different things! I think not every man can boast of such abilities! You agree? I am sure that you could be a very valuable assistant to me and always come to the rescue in difficult times. For example, if I am very tired at work or just feel bad...

I've had a hard day today. There were a lot of clients and therefore there was a lot of work. Pfffffffffffffff.. I'm tired... I think I really miss a man who could Wake me up, make Breakfast or just pour me a Cup of tea. Perhaps today I would not refuse your help! It is a pity that you not here right now...

I went home after work. You know what happened to me? On the way home, I met my friend Anna on the advice of whom I was on that website, and I met you. Remember when I told you about her when we first met? I sent you our picture. Now you can see Anna.

I was so happy to meet you. Her too. It's been a long time. We decided to move to the cafe to celebrate our meeting and talk about life. I noticed that she had changed a lot. She was very happy. She was in a good mood. I asked her what was the reason for her good mood?

She told me that she met a man from another country. Their story is similar to ours. But the difference is, she met him at work. She herself works as an English translator in a construction company. They communicated as we did. Imagine!? I was so happy for her.

Anna told me that she had recently visited him to get to know him better, to get to know his culture and country. See how he lives. Anna's boyfriend lives in Germany. His name is Hans.

Ohhh! I'm so glad she found her happiness. , I think we can take an example! Don't you think? This proves once again that there are no boundaries to creating relationships. Distance is just numbers? Do you agree?

, we've been talking to you for days. I like you a lot. I noticed we have something in common. What you think? , I very much hope that something serious will arise between us and one day we will also organize our meeting. Do you agree?

With gentle hugs and kisses

Your Natalya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.