Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena - elkamyak@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elena - elkamyak@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear friend. Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? Iam Elenka. Iam hope to your like my photo. Iam also finding someone with which my life will calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still have one and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in greater detail I talk about me later. Iwill wait your letter.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: elkamyak@outlook.com

See you later,Elenushulechka!

Header:

Return-Path: <n-ymmt@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (037008240155.gdansk.vectranet.pl [37.8.240.155])
Reply-To: Beauty Lenusya <n-ymmt@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Lenusya <n-ymmt@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation friend!
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 20:56:58
Message-ID: <20190511205659.1504.n-ymmt@road.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 37.8.240.155
Originating ISP: Vectra S.a.
City: Gdansk
Country of Origin: Poland

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.