Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ekaterina - gertruadneumann@yadnex.info

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ekaterina - gertruadneumann@yadnex.info

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 15, 2019 11:40 am

Email:

Guten Morgen! ;) Irgendwann werde ich eines Tages die glucklichste Familie erscheinen. vielleicht wird es bei dir sein?) Ich wein, dass ich attraktiv und appetitlich Madchen bin. Was sagst du?) {Senden|Senden von Ihnen einigen meiner Fotos, damit Sie eine Vorstellung davon haben, wen Sie schreiben mochten.Sie wie ich denke das ja. Ich suche nach starken und stabilen Beziehungen, um die glucklichste Madchen, {geliebte|oder Mutter 'zu sein. Wunschen Sie dasselbe? Wenn ja, dann wait Ihr letter bald. Ekaterina

/ (translation)

Good Morning! ;) At some point I will one day appear the happiest family. maybe it will be with you?) I wine that I am attractive and appetizing girl. What do you say?) {Submit | Send some of my photos to you so you have an idea of who you want to write. You like me think so. I am looking for strong and stable relationships to be the happiest girl, beloved or mother. Do you want the same? If yes, then wait for your letter soon. Ekaterina

Header:

Return-Path: <gertruadneumann@yadnex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received: from ip168.ip-91-134-219.eu ([91.134.219.168] helo=185.208.155.48)
From: Unwiederholbar interessant <gertruadneumann@yadnex.info>
Subject: Sussigkeiten in Schokolade
To:
Reply-To: schon <gertraudneumann@yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 03:23:45
Message-Id: <E1hOtKF-000442-BX@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 185.208.155.48
Originating ISP: Uk-2 Limited
City: Copenhagen
Country of Origin: Denmark

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.