Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victorbradly1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

victorbradly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 pm

on net log:

About me

when your checking out on me just stop over and say hello.... because you could be the person to take my heart where it belongs......

More about me
Name
victor bradly
Date of birth
25/10/1968
United Kingdom
Native language
English
Company
Construction Company
Profession
Engineer (Manager)
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Hobbies
Hanging Out,Snow Skating,Traveling,Bo- at Riding
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

My dear Good day how are you doing? I hope you are doing great? My name is victor bradly am from the uk, am in my early fourties, I like making friends, and surfing the net is my hubby ,I am here because most of the times I get so lonely …….and due to this I have taking up interest in you and would like to get along with you so that we can have a lasting relationship…
With regards,
Victor

victorbradly1@yahoo.com i can have your own as well for swift communication ...do have a lovely moment and i wish you d best ...
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: victorbradly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Received: from [41.211.229.65] Lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

i am fine and doing good dear how are you too?did you go to work today? tell me good things about yourself have you kids ? what do you do for living? i happy to have you here and i wish we could get on from here do have a very lovely day ahead and i wish we could have a nice time in the near future .......
with regards
victor.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: victorbradly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 am

On Facebook,
Victor Bradly aka victor.bradly.5
Worked at Atlantic Aviation
Lives in Limehouse, Newham, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom
i am a very simple man,when your checking out on me just stop over and say hello.... because you could be the person to take my heart where it belongs to......

From his wall.

A man is known by his words.........Respected by his Actions..........Believed by many ....... criticized by few......survives the Obstacles of life .....But must face Death in the final Battle.

the only truth you could tell someone starts from your mind....... so think twice before you lie....
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.