Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm

hello dear !
How are you doing? my name is Mr Andrzej Grunt, i came across your email and decided to write to you for trust and honest partnership in business if you are interested please write to me back for us to know each other. waiting for your respond
Mr Andrzej Grunt

Header:

Return-Path: <andrzegrunt@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019
Subject: hello dear
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 08, 2019 12:57 am

hello dear !
thank yoou for your respond, my name is Mr.Andrzej Grunti am from poland living in poland i am into gold and diamond business i have been in this business for over 35 years most of my procuders are from Africa most of them inherit the gold and diamond from their forefathers and they don't know the qaulity and value of the gold and diamond they have whenever they get in contact with me whatever any amount i prize they will be happy to sell it for me that's why i always visit Africa all the time atleast more than then times in a year. their a young girl that contacted me her name is Miss Nkeiru nwachukwu shhe told me her story and the gold she wants to sell, the reason why am telling you all this is because i want us to build trust and know how to buy the gold together whatever we prize her i believe she will sell it i have a lot of business and companies i make all my money in Africa if you are interested for us to work together i will forward you the message i receive from the young lady concerning her life story and about the gold after going through the mail then we plan on how to meet in Gambia in Africa where the gold is to see the gold do not hesitate to let me know. tell me more about you, send your photo Tel: number, attach here is my photo and contact +48518655950 you can call me. waiting for your respond.
Best Regard
Mr.Andrzej Grunti

Phone:
+48518655950
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Poland
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Poland S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 08, 2019 11:31 pm

hello dear ! how are you? i just forward the mail i receive from the young girl i have communicate with her the gold is in a security company and we have see on cam i want us to do this business together! just tell me when you will come in Gambia so that both of us will meet? i will take care of your expenses call me with the number i send to you or you send your number to me i will like us to see in Gambia if possible next week waiting for your respond.

Thank you for your greetings and honest respond i want you to know that i have deposited trust in you please do not disappoint me. hear my story after my parents got married it took them years before they have a child which is me and i happened to be the only child after ten years they gave birth to me my father died through poison after the burial ceremony of my late father my father's siblings connive together and collect all that belongs to my father from my mother and send her out because she did not give birth to a male child they went ahead and accuse my mother of poisoning my father but that was a lie, my mother became frustrated praying to God everyday at St. Anthony catholic church and my mother told the priest concerning our situation and the priest gave us accommodation my mother became a member of sanitation group in the church she receives gift from the priest and also from members but she still lives in pain and cries everyday sometimes i will console her. because of her tears the priest introduce my mother to late Mr. Ojo Maduekwe the former foreign minister of Nigeria the man took us and gave us apartment in one of his building in Abuja including a car he trained me from primary school to university level i studied (public administration) after some years my mother died of high blood pressure and it left me all alone, late Mr.Ojo Maduekwe make me his personal secretary he took me along with him wherever he goes he fell in love with me and took away my pride (virginity) and i got pregnant and gave birth to a son outside wedlock and the child is with me now he have two wives and children but he does not get happiness from them that's what he told me that is why he always stay with me. every business he do he consult me first sometimes he kept a very huge amount of money in my house before he will come and take it because he love and trusted me so much although he's old enough to called my father but i enjoy his company he makes me happy and treats me like a queen he became seriously sick which last for some months so one day he gather all his family including me and he told them to take care of my son he is their brother. he told me in the present of his family that he kept a gold in a security company (worth 150kg) and he use my son name as the next of kin that the documents is in his briefcase in my wardrobe the gold belongs to me and my son i should use it to take care of myself and my son he has settle all his families. it will be enough to better my life and my son some of his children where happy and some where not! after two days he gave up to the ghost (died) and his children and wives start chasing me to collect the documents from me so that they will have access to claim the gold that is why i ran away from Abuja to Calabar where they will not find me. Mr Andrzej Grunt! reason why i tell you all this, is because i have deposited trust in you and your experience please i want us to build trust so that you will help me find somebody who will buy the gold for the sake of my son future please Mr Andrzej Grunt! after reading this mail write to me back with truth from the deep of your heart,God bless you.

hello dear ! how are you? i just forward the mail i receive from the young girl i have communicate with her the gold is in a security company and we have see on cam i want us to do this business together! just tell me when you will come in Gambia so that both of us will meet? i will take care of your expenses call me with the number i send to you or you send your number to me i will like us to see in Gambia if possible next week waiting for your respond.

Good Morning
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 14, 2019 7:03 pm

hello dear ! you don't need to bother yourself about passport all you need is to do is to discourse with gold dealers or wealthy people in your city for them to join us in this business and make enough profit this business will change your entire life including any body that involve. waiting for your respond i will be planing traveling to Africa next week call me for us to discourse or you send me your number

hello dear ! how are you? what is happening i have not hear from you, i hope all is well? have you discourse with gold dealers or business men in your city about the gold business in Africa i told you about? i will be traveling to Africa this week as i told you! urgent respond.

Mr Andrzej Grunt
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2019 8:58 am

yes we can start immediately give me all the information i need to know
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

andrzegrunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm

i am in Africa now! send your telephone number to me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.