Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fidexity@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fidexity@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 am

On net log,

Dear how are u doing? i hope u are fine,Is my pleasure to contact you after have a glance on your profile which,i was so impress I pick interest to contact you for us to know each other, babe if is bad thing to say that u are beautiful i will be saying it every day,u look so good and nice, i will like us to establish a long lasting relationship to see how it works out for the both of us,babe u capture my heart,i was captivated by love immediately i saw u on this site,I am a very simple person with sense of honor,babe take good care of yourself for me and have a nice day. i will be waiting for your favorable response.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
FIDELITY

Beauty how are u doing?hope u are fine,beauty am very happy to ready ur message ,i know some people will claim to love but they don't love while some claim to be real but they are not real,beauty i love u so much with all my heart,and i promise u that am not like other man,am different and am not going to hurt ur heart okay,love is when the happiness of the other person makes you most happy.beauty to be honest i don't know what push me to u,i was captivated by love immediately i saw on this site,beauty anyone can say I love you but only few mean it,you must believe in the saying when you feel it and not merely when you hear it,beauty Love is when two hearts meet, talk the talk and walk the mile,Love is the one special feeling which can make you smile when you are in deep pain,it gives you the strength to fight against the odds.

Good morning my queen,how are u doing this morning?hope you had a good sleep,my queen You are the first thing to come to my mind as I wake up this morning,my queen a can not do anything without wishing you a great morning,so enjoy your Sunday with blessings ,happiness and success,my queen am seeing you as my sunshine, my light,You make everything feels alright to my heart,my queen I want to let you know that I love you that is why u are coming to my heart so much and in my mind as the first the first tought in my mouth.take good care of your self for me my queen ,have a wonderful and a blessed Sunday ahead ok.please please please my queen if am disturbing you with my message every morning please please please forgive ok is from my heart ,it gives me joy and happiness to my heart.my queen i will like to be hearing from u always as well ok.

Good morning my queen,how are u doing?hope u are fine,my queen please forgive me if am disturbing u ok,this is my yahoo email address (fidexity@yahoo.com)and also this is my mobile number( +233545390151 )my queen please give me ur so that i will add u too and also i will call u to have ur mobile number ok.take good care of ur self for me ok.

Profile elements:

fidelityworld
male - 43 years, Texas City, United States
Active since 3 September 2012.

Name
fidelity world
Date of birth
21/02/1970
United States
Native language
English
Looking for
Business contacts
Partnerships
Love status
Single

LOVE IS EVERYTHING WHEN IT REAL AND TRUE

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fidexity@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am

On Facebook,
Fide Xity aka fide.xity
Lives in Cape Coast, Ghana
Male
Joined Facebook December 10, 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.