Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yulicute976@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yulicute976@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 05, 2019 12:13 am

Hello. I wish to get to know you better. I'm from The russian federation and at this point i'm thirty four years old. I am alone, on the search for a true connection. I am an incredibly loving and gentle person, dreaming about love and must be cherished. I have truly tried to make my person very happy when ever I can. I'm dedicated to my better half if in a loving relationship. I think that honesty is the floor of a steady union and it is actually really important to maintain an excellent chat. I am also into sporting activities and like jogging. I wish to reach a person who also has real family ideals. Please tell me a bit about yourself. I will be waiting for an email from you. I really hope the moment you are going to receive my mail it will bring a smile to your face. I do think i won't look any more for my second half as I have spotted you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: yulicute976@gmail.com

Kissing you warmly.

Header:
Return-Path: <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.232.66.170]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 5 May 2019
Reply-To: Iamy Mek <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iamy Mek <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Darling

Orig IP: 110.232.66.170 | Orig ISP: Media Antar Nusa Pt. | City: n/a | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: yulicute976@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Email:

Hi my dear friend. I would love to get acquainted with you more. I am from Russia and now i am thirty-four years old. Right now i am not married and alone, looking out for a faithful relationship. I am an incredibly loving and caring woman, dreaming about lasting love and wish to be cherished. I've really try to make my person completely happy when ever I could. I am devoted to my partner if in a romantic relationship. I am convinced that integrity is the floor of a firm union and it truly is important to have a good conversation. I’m also sporty and prefer jogging. I wish to get to know a male who as well has real family ideals. Please make sure to tell me about yourself. I will be looking forward to a letter from you. I really hope the moment you're going to see my letter it is going to put a smile to your face. I believe that I will likely not browse anymore for someone as I have found you.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: yulicute976@gmail.com

Sending you kisses.

Header:

Return-Path: <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [195.43.5.10])
Reply-To: Flowerh Nicej <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowerh Nicej <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey gentleman,
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 02:29:57
Message-ID: <20190505022958.7697.qq-t-q-d@view.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 195.43.5.10
Originating ISP: Enstinet
City: Gîza
Country of Origin: Egypt

The picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yyumi4367@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Email:

Hi, I wish to get to know you more. I'm living in Russian federation and i am thirty-four years. Right now i am not married and alone, struggling to find a true connection. I am an extremely loving and compassionate young woman, dreaming of lasting love and really need to be cherished. I've really try to get my guy very happy when ever I could. I am dedicated to my partner if in a romantic relationship. I feel that integrity is the base of a firm relationship and it is essential to have a good conversation. I’m also into sporting activities and like running. I want to reach a male who also has real family ideals. You need to write to me about yourself. I'll be expecting a reply from you. I'm hoping when you will see this message it is going to you be happy. I do think that I won't browse anymore for anybody as I've found you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: yyumi4367@gmail.com

Sweet Kisses,

Header:

Return-Path: <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.165.116.6])
Subject: Salut my dear friend,
Reply-To: Ladyy Iamw <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyy Iamw <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:37:58
Message-ID: <20190613103759.4407.inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.165.116.6
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Kochi
Country of Origin: India

Stolen image received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.