Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

yulicute976@gmail.com

Sun May 05, 2019 12:13 am

Hello. I wish to get to know you better. I'm from The russian federation and at this point i'm thirty four years old. I am alone, on the search for a true connection. I am an incredibly loving and gentle person, dreaming about love and must be cherished. I have truly tried to make my person very happy when ever I can. I'm dedicated to my better half if in a loving relationship. I think that honesty is the floor of a steady union and it is actually really important to maintain an excellent chat. I am also into sporting activities and like jogging. I wish to reach a person who also has real family ideals. Please tell me a bit about yourself. I will be waiting for an email from you. I really hope the moment you are going to receive my mail it will bring a smile to your face. I do think i won't look any more for my second half as I have spotted you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: yulicute976@gmail.com

Kissing you warmly.

Header:
Return-Path: <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.232.66.170]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 5 May 2019
Reply-To: Iamy Mek <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iamy Mek <i-atsuko-0712@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Darling

Orig IP: 110.232.66.170 | Orig ISP: Media Antar Nusa Pt. | City: n/a | Country: Indonesia

Re: yulicute976@gmail.com

Thu May 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Email:

Hi my dear friend. I would love to get acquainted with you more. I am from Russia and now i am thirty-four years old. Right now i am not married and alone, looking out for a faithful relationship. I am an incredibly loving and caring woman, dreaming about lasting love and wish to be cherished. I've really try to make my person completely happy when ever I could. I am devoted to my partner if in a romantic relationship. I am convinced that integrity is the floor of a firm union and it truly is important to have a good conversation. I’m also sporty and prefer jogging. I wish to get to know a male who as well has real family ideals. Please make sure to tell me about yourself. I will be looking forward to a letter from you. I really hope the moment you're going to see my letter it is going to put a smile to your face. I believe that I will likely not browse anymore for someone as I have found you.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: yulicute976@gmail.com

Sending you kisses.

Header:

Return-Path: <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [195.43.5.10])
Reply-To: Flowerh Nicej <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowerh Nicej <qq9t7q3d@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey gentleman,
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 02:29:57
Message-ID: <20190505022958.7697.qq-t-q-d@view.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 195.43.5.10
Originating ISP: Enstinet
City: Gîza
Country of Origin: Egypt

The picture received with the message is already reported here.

yyumi4367@gmail.com

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Email:

Hi, I wish to get to know you more. I'm living in Russian federation and i am thirty-four years. Right now i am not married and alone, struggling to find a true connection. I am an extremely loving and compassionate young woman, dreaming of lasting love and really need to be cherished. I've really try to get my guy very happy when ever I could. I am dedicated to my partner if in a romantic relationship. I feel that integrity is the base of a firm relationship and it is essential to have a good conversation. I’m also into sporting activities and like running. I want to reach a male who also has real family ideals. You need to write to me about yourself. I'll be expecting a reply from you. I'm hoping when you will see this message it is going to you be happy. I do think that I won't browse anymore for anybody as I've found you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: yyumi4367@gmail.com

Sweet Kisses,

Header:

Return-Path: <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.165.116.6])
Subject: Salut my dear friend,
Reply-To: Ladyy Iamw <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyy Iamw <inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:37:58
Message-ID: <20190613103759.4407.inaba-y@basil.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.165.116.6
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Kochi
Country of Origin: India

Stolen image received with the message:

Post a reply