Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

charmant.fairy.charmant@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

charmant.fairy.charmant@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:06 pm

Woha my dear friend Im Sofiya and I am a thirty-four lady. You are probably wondering who I am, I found u at site of date & would like to find out better you. For me it is 1st time try to find friend in this method so I decided to try. I am a lonely lady and I would very much like to learn more about you. I will attach a photo in my next letter so you could see what I look like, and I would like to get few back of you. I want to meet a serious man 4 serious relations, a man older than me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: charmant.fairy.charmant@gmail.com

Do not reply to me if you are in a relationship or you got this by mistake. Sofiyushok!

Header:

Return-Path: <kuma2003@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.58.115.124]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 29 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Sofiyulik Nice <kuma2003@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sofiyulik Nice <kuma2003@trad.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation my dear man,

Orig IP: 103.58.115.124 | Orig ISP: Infonet Comm Enterprises | City: Salem | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fairy.charmant@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2019 10:58 am

Email:

Good Day To You, My name is Sofiya and I am a thirty-four y.o lady. You are probably wondering who I am, I found you at site of date & would like to know better u. I for the first time try to meet friend in such way so I decided to try. I am a lonely lady and I would very much like to learn more about you. I will attach a picture in my next letter so you could know what I look like, and I would love to get some back of you. I would like to find a strong man 4 serious relations, a man who older then I am.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: fairy.charmant@gmail.com

Do not reply me if you are not single or you got message wrongly. Sofiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.71.239.112])
Reply-To: Sweet Sofiyulik <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweet Sofiyulik <wada650@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello.

Originating IP: 36.71.239.112
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Sofiya.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.