Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mariya Rybakova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mariya Rybakova

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:11 pm

Salutti, Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also looking man with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I still alone and very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it is a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore greater detail I'll write about me later! I'll wait for your answer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: valeriyanezhnaya@vast-tm.com

See you soon, Valeriyoka,

Header:
Return-Path: <tonix@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.146.106]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 29 Apr 2019
Subject: Hi my new pen-friend,

Orig IP: 113.161.146.106 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Dong Nai | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisicavaleria@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2019 10:48 am

Email:

Hi my dear pen-friend. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I'm Valeriya. I hope to your like my foto. I am also search someone with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I want to search a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are it's a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I talk about me later! I will wait your letter.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: lisicavaleria@postoel.com

See you soon, Valeriyuska

Header:

Return-Path: <hiroshi0321@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [49.148.184.30])
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend!
From: Valeriyunka Valeriyusya <hiroshi0321@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Valeriyunka Valeriyusya <hiroshi0321@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 01:56:42
Message-ID: <20190428015643.5379.hiroshi----@alto.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 49.148.184.30
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Cagayan De Oro City
Country of Origin: Philippines

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture is Mariya Rybakova, presenter for Russian TV. The pictures are stolen form the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.