Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

unitednpkmarmy.james@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluejean » Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Thanks a lot for your clarification regarding the IP address. I'm doing like what you said. I spend the entire morning on mailbox migration. I'm going to delete my current email account and switch to my new account once the migration is done. I'll do the same with my Skype account. I feel very embarrassed now. I don't know how I'm going to tell my family and friends about this.

I'm posting here his other emails for future reference. The longer the email, the more I see his mistakes. I feel sad as there's no way we can bring those scammers to justice.

May 6:

“Good day, pretty how was your night hope everything is fine... Thank you once again for your time on Skype yesterday and as well the email you sent to me... Oh, my God, you wrote so well, you are such a beautiful and a good woman... You know as I told you my past wife died while giving birth to my Son Morries 3 years ago, My contract with the Army will end in a few weeks time. The death of my wife caused me a lot of pains and that's the reason why I haven't been in touch with any woman till now. But I know that there is nothing I can do to bring back my wife to live, I want to move on with my life by finding a woman that will be here for me and as well for my son. I am ready to settle down and spend the rest of my life with that God sent person, about my parents, they were late...

I spent much of my life time in peacekeeping mission before I was assigned and transferred to last destination Afghanistan. All My dream in life was to become one of the greatest men in the army and here am I now... My son Morris will be the happiest person on earth if I finally and eventually get a woman to be my wife and his stepmother. I will like to start a new life by established a business over again and I really thank God I found honest, cute, trust and wonderful woman like you in my life who can put me through in life where I may need you. now we are going out on patrol, here in the war zone I have 52 men I couch here.... Take good care of yourself my dear and I hope to hear from you soon again, Good morning my Precious friend.”

May 8:

“Good Morning my dear, how are you doing?, how was your night, thank you for the email that you sent to me, I am so pleased to have you in my life, I have been thinking about you, even when I was on patrol, my dear, I will appreciate if you could give me a chance in your life, I remember what my late mother used to tell me that understanding is the key to life, that in any relationship you need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust, To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.

One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this, Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust, and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience, it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It's hard to love and hard to trust, but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.

Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed, my dear, now we are ready to go out on training with my men, like I told you here in the war zone I have 52 men I couch here life is not easy for us that is reason why you will always pray for me and my men, have a nice day my dear, I look forward to reading letter from you.
Tender Kisses”

May 10:

“Good morning to you my precious Love, how are you doing? I am so much blessed to have such an understanding and a very good-hearted friend like you, You have restored the love that I have lost since my parents' death, you know, the best thing that can happen to you in life is to have someone that will understand you and will be ready to listen and share your worries with you, I wake up this morning with the thought of you, yesterday was one of my brightest day because I waked up also with the thought of you and I am hoping that today will also be better, I can't even stop thinking about you even when I wanted to stop, I have never felt like this, I am wishing you a morning with full of lucks and blessings, today and tomorrow I will not be available to talk to you on skype due to system upgrage in our office, we will talk through the email, when ever I have a chance, I miss you so much”

May 12:

“Good morning my darling , how are you doing?, how was your night, hope you slept very well, I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next to me and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight.

My love, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you and also do the same to me so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife, my darling the miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to enter the Skype, my darling I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel, for being my soul, for being my life! And I want you to know, that I haven't received anything sweeter than this letter you sent me, I have never felt like this before.

Nobody has taken me so far, except you, my princess from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on, fighting every day just because I want to spend the rest of my life with you, am working hard to be with you soon, have a nice day my dear. I love you so much.”

May 13:

“Good morning my darling, how are you doing? how was your day? I am so happy reading your email, you always know how to make me feel warm, your words gladden my heart, I have been thinking about you, my angel, thank you for this happiness you brought into my life, my darling I remember what my mother use to tell me that Women are the most beautiful thing in nature. Because she imbibes all beauties from nature and expresses her beauty in the manner of her talks, walks, and looks.

This perception of beauty, we can feel only by heart rather than eyes, I just wanted to write you and let you know how much I do love you and how close we have become in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other long but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us.

I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words could say, have a nice dream, now we are getting ready to go out on patrol my men are here already, have a nice dream, my love. Please kindly writing me when you come online tomorrow. Take good care of your self...
My Kisses, ”

May 14:

“Good morning to you my love, I know that you are sleeping right now and I want this to be the first email that you will read when you wake up this morning, It is amazing how you knock me off my feet, Every time I think about you deeply, you make me get weak with your love, nobody has ever made me feel this way, thinking about you always makes me feel better about my self and you are so unique in the way you express your love to me, you make me realize how important it is for me to love again, all that I need in life has been given me in you.

Just like the sun lights up the Earth, you light up my life, The only one I've ever seen with a smile so bright and just yesterday, When you talked to me on skype, always understing and also reading your email, you changed my whole scenery with your astonishing word and sweet thought of the good thing for both of us, my love you are just the best for me, I love you just the way you are, I believe that the life that bot of us have lived has made us be strong enaugh to stand up for each other. I love you my darling.”

May 16: The day he sent me cheap soldier picture found on the Internet. I still talked to him on Skype after reading this email as I was so blinded by his romantic and caring words. I regretted a lot for not doing a thorough research before sending further photos and videos of me.

“Good morning my morning star, how are you doing?, how was your night, i just wake up right now with a dream of you, where both of us are standing at sea side, holding hands, walking around the sea side, kissing, before I could say any word we had sex, when I open my eyes I found out that it was a dream when I smile, my darling a walk with you in the silence of the night, when you can feel each step, each sigh, when warmth of your hand can share your emotional state and each word takes on special significance and reflects the unique attitude to each other it's everything beyond my wildest dreams.

You mean a lot to me remember it always in spite of everything I adore you, I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream, my darling I am just writing you to let you know how much I care for you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. my darling you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you.

I think about you all the time like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. your name repeats over and over in my mind X it is true that I don't know the full meaning of the name but I feel so much love when mentioning it. Each day my love grows stroner for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. these miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close, my darling now I kiss you on your forehead to bright up your day, I look forward to reading your mail.
My Kisses”

May 17 - The last one since I ignored his messages the entire day

“Good morning my darling? how are you doing? how was your night, I hope you slept very well, I have been thinking about you all day and all night, my darling a kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you always think of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you, having your you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never cared for anyone as much as I care for you, every day when I awake from a dream of us together, i thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. the way you express your happiness to me is so awesome I feel so loved I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away.

I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress, my darling Life ends when you stop dreaming. Hope ends when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop caring. So, dream, hope and love, I hope you understand me, have a nice day my darling, hope to chat with you online.”

So hope this is the end. I just can't believe how some people can be so evil, manipulating people's feelings and damaging the souls and hearts of many victims.
Bluejean
New survivor

matthewdebany72@gmail.com

Unread postby bella50 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 pm

His current email, matthewdebany72@gmail.com
bella50
New survivor

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 18, 2018 1:13 pm

bella50,

Many different scammers abuse the same pictures of this innocent person. It is doubtful that you have the exact same scammer, so it is imperative that you STOP all communication immediately with your scammer then:

Please follow the exact same advice that I gave to Bluejean, starting here, and reading down the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24091&start=70#p163902
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Bluejean,

I'm glad that you are working on moving to a new email account. This is an important step to take to distance yourself from him, and dissuade him from continuing to pursue you to try and get you back with the ultimate goal of draining your money completely. Romance scammers are persistent and will also try to re-scam you with another romance scam, or try other scams on you if you leave any known social account or email open to them.

At least you did not lose money to him and caught it early enough to stop the scam. It does help to tell your famiily, as the scammer had probably tried or was able to isolate you from them while he was scamming you, and they may have noticed that something was going on.

This will help you to re-adjust your mind after what you have gone through.
The post-scam stage - waking up to reality
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058

We have interviews with other romance victims in our podcasts, as well as discussing other scam topics, and interviews of the staff here. Listening to these will help as well.

ScamSurvivors Podcasts
https://scamsurvivors.com/podcasts

You should feel better about posting the scammer's emails here to warn others. This is the first and most important step in recovery from the scam.
They WILL save others from hurt. Other present and future victims will search scammer phrases or other details that you posted, and will find the emails that you posted. You may never know how many as the vast majority of victims are not brave enough or take the time to post here and tell us. You are brave enough and you have helped others so take some comfort in that fact.

I just can't believe how some people can be so evil, manipulating people's feelings and damaging the souls and hearts of many victims.

Podcast #3 will show you exactly how evil they are when we ask a scammer about his scamming.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Bluejean » Mon May 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks a lot SlapHappy for being here for me and other victims. Without your strong and prompt advice, never would I have been able to do things right and recover quickly. It's true that the scar is still there. I learned this lesson the hard way but I bounced back from this hard time and came back stronger. I learned to protect myself online and understood why I allowed this scam to happen. I would do anything to stop/prevent those scammers from hurting present and future victims. I know how painful it is when you realize you're a victim and have to deal with the sad reality. I myself didn't experience any financial loss but the damage the scammer has done to my heart and soul is irreversible. I still can't sleep well at night. Everyday I'm so worried about him exposing my sensitive photos and videos to the world. I know how much and how far a scammer can destroy someone with his addicted words and persistency. He can trick them into doing whatever he says like when he asked me for my naked photos and videos. The emotional harm to the victim can be even more painful than the monetary loss. We need to be strong to stand up for ourselves when we are victims.

I may not be able to bring them to justice but I hope what I share here will help destroy their fraudulent business as more present and future victims are able to find the information they need to stop the scams.

Here is my update. I still need to keep my old email account active for a while as I have many important things that link to this account. But I'm slowly moving to the new one. I made all my social media accounts as private as possible. The past weekend after I tried to cut all lines of communication with him, he has attempted to contact me many times by sending me two more emails and texting me on Hangouts. I blocked him in my gmail account but I didn't report him. So he could still find me on Hangouts. I blocked him on Hangouts too without hesitation after receiving his message. You're right SlapHappy, they are very persistent.

Before I empty my trash folder, here are the two emails from him.

May 18:
"Hello my Love, how are you doing my love, what happens, I have waited for you the whole day without hearing from you, please I am really missing you and I cannot help it anymore this is my skype ID you can add me to it any time, I am waiting for you, my love, I love you so much."

May 19:
"Good morning Love.. how was your night.? My love this morning I want to say you mean a lot to me I remember it always in spite of everything I adore you, I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I have someone out there who cares so much about me but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream, my Love I am just writing you to let you know how much I care for you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we will make it through. my love, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you... have a fruitful weekend the Joy of my life. I look forward from hearing from you, now I am leaving for patrol see you later...
My Skype ID live:mmcleangeorge6 use id and add me, I will be waiting or come online in our skype i have been writing for you my love

take care"

Now when I read his emails, I find it so disgusting, evil, and intrusive. He talked about God and justice to me on Skype all the time before without any shame. I don't know how they can rest their souls at the end of the day and carry on the next day with their evil activities. You know how badly I want them out of my life and of this world.

Thanks again SlapHappy for sharing great sources of information to educate me and help me cope with the post-scam stage.
Bluejean
New survivor

Clark Anderson Clarkanderson013982@gmail.com

Unread postby Devon Debany » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:37 am

A man that says he is in Pionesky Russia on special operations with the US army started chatting to me on Oasis a free dating site around 5-6 weeks ago.
Soon changing the conversations to what's app we have chatted for over 5 weeks now . He said he is due to end his year long deployment January 14 , 2019.
Stupid me sending money to a Australian confirmed bank acct for visa overstay money so the army could then pay for his 2 yr work visa to Australia and come start a life in Aust with me.
He even sent me 5 yellow roses to my address for my birthday.
He then emailed me a bank transfer from the bank OF America with a transferred amount of $350,000 US. To purchase a house in Australia. Of course he then sends me a email he got a letter addressed to me from the IMF that they have intercepted the money and are holding the money until a fee of $10,500 is paid to release the funds into a new bank account I made.I stupidly paid 2000 and another victim that I wire the money to with the westpac bank account allegedly has paid 1000 as well.
All but one photo he ever sent me I used google images and tineye to find they had all been used on the internet somewhere already.
It wasn't until I got the IP address 129.56.143.158 from an attempted sign in to my email I got the location Nigeria when he is supposed to be in Russia. He has a Russian phone number 79533735910 . I couldn't understand how he could have a Nigerian IP address and a Russian phone number within 5 minutes of each other. The email he uses is Clarkanderson013982@gmail.com and when I entered it into google it come back as a hoax email address.
The bank account I deposited the money into is owned by a Emma Louise H. bsb 7351XX and acct 788XXX.

In a way I am glad I found the information because I have really fallen in love, in love with the pictures of devon debany and the conversations I have had with the person that stole devons identity.
I hope that this helps catch the scammer and future woman from having the same thing happen to them.
Devon Debany
New survivor

Re: Clark Anderson posing as Devon Debany

Unread postby Devon Debany » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:44 am

Whats harder is I actually fell stupidly in love with nothing . No real person and fabrication of all conversations etc and I really cannot stand seeing any pictures of devon debany it really hurts....
Devon Debany
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:37 am

Devon Debany,

First of all you need to stop all contact with him everywhere, without saying one more word to him. Block him in WhatsApp and close the account. Ignore his future emails, do not open them. Delete them unopened. Block his phone number, do not answer any new unknown numbers. Change your phone number as soon as you can, as he will continue to text and call you if he can. Close your oasis dating profile.

Do not tell him you know he is a scammer or is posted here, or it will hurt other victims he is scamming right now and ruin the warnings here. Also do not report his profiles to the hosts to be closed down. They need to stay open to warn others along with this report.

Read and follow all of the advice in this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Please post the rest of his emails he sent to you, especially the ones asking for money if you can. Remove your details from them before posting them. Include any phone numbers used, documents, websites mentioned, his ID if sent, and all details that another victim might search to find the warning post. Everything is important.

Expect to get an email from our Moderator, Big Al, for additional advice and specific questions that need to be answered about the scammer.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Patrick K Silvester

Unread postby Sfost1219 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Sent me a request on fb. Did not accept. I never accept until I know someone is real. Said he worked with the military with peacekeeping in Syria.
Ive heard this exact story before. I have a lot of family in the military so I asked his MOS. he didnt know what an MOS was.
Im not interested in military men and I told him that. He then attempted to call me on fb messenger. His room was dark. Pitch black. I told him to show me his face. He refused. In the shadows I could see he was a black man. The man in the pic was white.
Attachments
2019-04-25_16.17.16.jpg
2019-04-25_16.17.16.jpg (45.68 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
Sfost1219
New survivor

Re: Patrick Silvestri

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 am

I have sent you an E-mail asking for more of the scammer details.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.