Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

karsdent84@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Hello, my love !

How do you feel your self, how is your mood? How is your health today? I hope you are better now!

Every day I miss you more and more. I love you and it's not a dream. you are important in my life! It's so important for me to hear your words about love from you, thank you that you are understanding me in everything. I see how you are trying for me and ready for anything for me. My dreams come true thanks to you my love. You are the best man in the whole world! My heart beats for you. You're my man! I love you! Of course, in relationships for me love and sex are important too, because this keeps the family. I'm so cold without you, so empty in bed, because now you're not near me. You're most important for me in the world. You know about this. You're in my thoughts and dreams, in my mind, in my life. I miss you so much. When I feel the taste of your tender lips, they will fantastically caress my body... My life began when we met. I'm happy with you Bradley. I want to know that you feel good with me, that we will be together always...

Today, when I came to work, I immediately went to the accounts department to find out the news. Our accountant reported that she had already prepared a payment order to the bank and only the signature of the director remained. I asked her for a copy of the receipt to show to my curator. We should not lose a minute of time. After receiving a photocopy of the receipt, I immediately went to my curator, I showed him a copy of the receipt and asked him to start booking my plane ticket. The curator said that this is just a copy of the document and you need to wait for the money to arrive at the bank account. He can only pre-book my flight ticket and give me a copy of the e-ticket. I said that this is really great news as soon as I have a copy of the ticket , I will definitely send it to you, my love Bradley, so that you will know everything and be ready. Are you happy for us? A few weeks ago you thought this could happen ??? I could not even imagine that such things could happen to me. I positively want to smile, I do not understand why, but I had the confidence that I had found my female happiness. I'll stay with you in touch. What plans do you have for today?
Now I plan to go for a walk in the park. I like to walk in this park. Perhaps this is my last walk in this park. I want to say goodbye to this place, I understand that it sounds naive,but I'm very synthetic girl.I will wait for your answer,I hope that tomorrow I will make you happy with some news.

Have a good Day! Air kisses for you!
Forever your Yana

P.S.
My dear, one request, when we will watch a movie and I will rest on your shoulder, do not forget to kiss my forehead or stroke my cheek. For me this is the best care.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Hello my love !

How was your day? How is your mood? I have something interesting for you! Please read my message carefully!

There was not a minute that I did not think about you. You are far away now, how I miss you now, want be next to me, how I would like to spend a day in your embrace. How I would like to feel the warmth of your hands warming me on cold days. I constantly feel your proximity to me. I am calmed by the thought that soon, I will see you in the airport's waiting room. You will not believe how many times I've been imagine this moment when I can see you, touch to you. So I want to see your eyes, your smile. I've been waiting for you for a long time, rather this waiting was over, it's only a little bit left ... Bradley You came into my life and woke up my feelings. You are more precious than anything in the world.

I think that today I have the best news for all this time. I have the exact date and time of my flight to you. You can believe that May 31th our first meeting will take place. On this day, I'll be able for the first time see, hug and kiss you. This will be the best day of my life. Now for me, our most important thing is getting together and our relationships, work and study are going to second plan. so little began to think about it and now all my thoughts are only about our meeting. Maybe it sounds naive but I'm already thinking about how I will look, what kind of makeup I will have, which hairstyle I will have, what kind of clothes I will have. You understand that a real meeting is quite different than the Internet chat, I want you to like it from the first second of our meeting. Also my curator told me that the money was not received on the settlement account. He asked me to hang up my management and make a payment in the next time. So today I will talk with my management to speed up this process. Today I send you a copy of e-ticket. That you know when I arrive. I ask you to calculate everything so that you be able to pick me up at in the Airport.

Today, my leadership is not in place. Therefore, I'm tired of taking to the leadership for tomorrow. I want to get some concrete answers from him. Tomorrow everything will be ready. I hope tomorrow I will hold ll the documents ready on my hands. After I meet with my management who will give me the originals of all the documents and give me a copy of my certificate.

Have a good Day!
Hug and 10000000000000 kisses, your Yana.

Hello, my love !

How are you doing today? How was your day? How is your health? Today I had a very intense day. I had a lot of time to do different things during the day. In the morning I went to the store. I bought Foods made cleaning in my house. I carefully cleaned the house before leaving. You know I like cleanliness and order. I like to cook, and I often cook different dishes of Russian traditional cuisine.
Today I cooked dinner and thought that it would be nice if you could try that I cooked. I prepared the famous Russian Borsch. Did you hear something about this? I think that this is the most famous dish in Russia after dumplings and pancakes. I was very keen to appreciate my dishes and appreciate their taste. I really would like to stand in the kitchen and feel when you hug me, kiss me, touch my hips. It would be very nice to cook together with you our supper dinner. I'm sure that you will like Bradley very much as I cook.

I am more and more often visited by the thought that you think of me as a woman. Do you like my body? I believe that Sex in a relationship is also very important I would like to order what you think about it. I ask you to tell me your sexual ideas. I want you to do this first since I never wrote about it first I do not complain. Do you understand me? I'm waiting for your letter with answers to my questions.

I love you ! yours lady Yana

Two bikini photos not posted per our posting guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 25, 2019 1:17 am

Hello my dear !
I'm very glad to receive your letter today.

You quite modestly described your thoughts, but anyway thank you for your answer. I'm pleased to read your words and find out that I am attracting you. Dear , I miss you. I want to hug you and press my body to you. I often imagine when we first see each other. When we spend our night together. Especially for our first night, I'm gonna buy some beautiful underwear and throw myself at you like a tigress. We will caress each other for a long time.

I think that we will not sleep at night. I will try to make sure that you never forget this night. I hope that you will do the same for me. We will make a break only for coffee and sandwiches. Darling, I wanted to take a bath with you. Before our meeting there was not much left. I often think about things that we can do together. I think about it in detail. I have a good imagination. Even now I have a shiver in the body. Well, I'll focus on this topic in my message. I'm finishing the letter. I'm waiting for your message, I miss you. My kisses and hugs !!!!

Your woman Yana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Hello my love !

How was your day?

Today I have a lot of news. I'll start talking everything in order. In the morning I had a meeting with my curator.
We had an extremely unpleasant conversation. I wanted to get concrete answers to my questions. I asked why they still have not transferred the funds?
My head immediately rebelled and asked why he should pay something? He learned that I am planing to stay with you for ever. He explained to me that the clinic does not see any point in wasting money if I do not return to work for them. I was very disappointing, but I understand it. After this conversation, I immediately went to my curator to discuss with him the whole situation. I asked if I can cash my certificate in Russia to make this payment ?? Can an international medical organization do this? My curator replied that over the past two years the USA changed the rules. If I decided to fly to Israel, there would be no problems. I could get the whole amount in Russia. But your country, allows you to cash a certificate only on its territory. That is why my supervisor said that my only option is to make the most amount of the deposit. I did not despair, because everything is ready for my journey. I went to the bank where I get paid and keep money on the deposit. I have been servicing this bank for a long time and I was sure that they will be able to give me a loan for a short period of time. I explained the whole situation to the manager,I showed them a copy of my certificate that I will be able to cash out and immediately transfer their money from the USA. The manager denied me for the same reason that my supervisor. I got all my savings, it was 900 dollars and went to work to write you a letter.
Along the way, I thought I could sell quickly to get the rest of 600 dollars ?? I'm still paying a loan for my apartment, so I can not sell it so quickly. Then I realized that I have no other options how to borrow this amount from you. I'm sure that for you it's no problem. We both did so much for our meeting, I do not think you'll deny me now. Moreover, I will return this money to you in 3-4 days, after I arrive in your country. I cashed out without problems my certificate and I will return this money to you. I really do not like this situation, I turned to you for a help, but I have no other choice and I am confident that you will not leave me in this situation. This situation will serve as a serious test of our relations and our words. I'm sure that my man will do everything to help me solve this problem and not worry about it. I send you a copy of my certificate so that you are absolutely calm that you will get all the money back. I also send you a photo of my visa, my passport and my Bank account statement. I want you to know that everything I say is documented and this problem is just an accident.

I will wait for your answer. It will be another sleepless night.

I love you !
Have a good Day!
Your Yana

Text from attached PDF file:
Public Joint-Stock Company "BANK URALSIB"
Registration date 25.08.2003
https:/ /www.uralsib.ru
(800) 250-57-57 - physical person
(800) 700-77-16 - legal entity
Account Number: 140800040129502100
Contract Number: US-001076010999822
Agreement date: 03/07/2016
Currency type: RUR
Interest rate: absent / no interest rate
Map view: DEBIT / DEBIT
Owner: Yana Andreevna Kozlova / Yana Andreevna Kozlova
Extract compiled for the period: from 05/18/2019 to 05/24/2019
Date of the previous transaction on the account: 05.24.2019
Incoming balance: 0.13 RUR as of May 24, 2019
Date of operation/
Operation date
The name of the operation/
Operation name
Type of operation /
Operation code
Amount of operation /
Amount
Account balance/
Account balance
05/24/19 Cash Out Uralsib ATM 89304 11,61500 RUR 0, 13 RUR
05/23/19 PYATEROCHKA MARKET_835021 Razumova St,
09 930 RUR 62430,13 RUR
22.05.19 LENTA 062 na Deputatskogo 46 09 530.6 RUR 62960.73 RUR
05/21/19 OOO MIR + SMR 44 09 1216.3 RUR 64177.03 RUR
05/20/19 Farmacy open 09 230 RUR 64407.03 RUR
05/19/19 Credit Repay Branch RUS BP BRANCH_KARTA
SMR
09 18530,8 RUR 82937,83 RUR
05/18/19 Uralsib SMR 00198 card service 04 99 RUR 83036.83 RUR
Senior Cashier Manager Kozhina O.V (decoding and printing)

Branch of PJSC "BANK URALSIB" in Samara
443001, Samara region, city Samara, st. Sadovaya, 247-249
samara@uralsibbank.ru
INN 0274062111
KPP 027802001
OKPO 55781556
BIK 048073770
Cor. Account 30101810600000000770
Branch of PJSC URALSIB BANK "in Samara
443001, Samara Region, Samara city, 247-249 Sadovaya St.
samara @ uralsibbank.ru
INN 0274062111
CPP 027802001
OKPO 55781556
BIC 048073770
Corr. Account 30101810600000000770

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 1:07 am

Hello my love Bradley!

I must honestly admit to you, this night was the craziest for me. I thought about your answer. I went through all the possible options. To be honest, I was sure that you would do just that. I was not mistaken in you. Apparently you were sent to me from heaven and it is you who are my destiny. You again proved to me that you are a real man! With you Bradley, I'm sure we will be fine!

I want to tell you that for several days I have been reading a lot of information about your country and watching many podcasts. I want to know as much as possible about your culture, way of life and mentality the USA. I think this is very important, because I want to adapt as quickly as possible. I hope that you will help me in this and do everything to make it easy and easy for me. I really want to get to you, your family and friends. Have you told anyone about me yet? I really want to please your close people and that they are happy for us and our relationship. It seems to me that it is very romantic, that 2 people found each other in this huge world and in a few days our meeting will take place.

Bradley I understand that you can send the funds, so I want to thank you for this, you're a real man. When will you be able to send funds? We can not lose a minute.
Now the main thing ....
Since my passport is with my curator now, as he prepares all the necessary documents for the trip. I spoke with my work colleague and she agreed to help me, and she will be able to accept the funds, so you will need to use the information of my colleague to transfer the funds.
We have 2 options for sending money. Either through the MoneyGram or Western Union system or directly to bank account of my curator (since I do not have an international bank account, to receive or send money in another currency). I give you all the information that is necessary for this.

1) MoneyGram and Western Union requires the full name, address, country and city of receiving money to transfer money through international money transfer systems.
Here is my information of my colleague:

First name: Kristina
Last name: K.
City: Samara
Address: Samara
Zip code: 443081

2) Here is the information for transferring money to my curator's bank account(preferred method):

Beneficiary: T. Karina Dmitrievna (Last Name - First name - Middle Name) Name must be specified in full!
Beneficiary address: Samara, Samara region, 443045
Beneficiary's bank: Tinkoff Bank
Beneficiary account number: 4081784050000051XXXX
Beneficiary SWIFT: TICSRUMM
Beneficiary's bank address: 1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia

I think that sending money to a bank account is a more convenient and safe way. Also, if I receive money through MG, I still have to transfer this money to the curator. But you can choose any of these options yourself, which is most convenient for you.

VERY IMPORTANT:
1) I ask you to be careful and not make mistakes in the data for sending money. If you make at least 1 mistake, I can not get money, or money will not be credited to the bank account. It is very important.
2) Do not forget to send me a photo of the transfer receipt so that I can provide the report to the curator for further refund of this money.

I think that all this is very simple and you will make the money transfer as soon as possible. Now we can not pull a single day. We have to complete all the formalities as quickly as possible so that there are no problems. I'm waiting for your letter with the information. I send you 100000000000000 most tender kisses. Soon these kisses will become real and not veritable.

Your Bride Yana

P.S.
You can also use PayPal to transfer funds, I think that you are familiar with this system, it is also a good way for me.
marittayal12@gmail.com - Here is the email address of the curator for the transfer of PayPal

Your Bride Yana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello my darling !

How are you? Are you all right?
Yesterday morning I didn’t feel very good, but in the afternoon I took one pill of a decongestant and I felt better, in the evening my condition returned to normal. I think this is from excitement and we have nothing to worry about.
My dear thank you for agreeing to help me and send the missing amount, you are my only hope at this hour and I hope you will do it quickly, because the faster you do it, the sooner we will be able to see you. I appreciate your concern and I know that you will not leave me in a difficult moment. I want to thank you again and I will wait for information about the transfer of funds as soon as possible. Please do not make mistakes and send me a copy of the receipt.

Have a good Day!
One million kisses, your Yana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 31, 2019 11:56 pm

My love , if you have time to send your help today, I will have time to fly out, but if you do not have time to do it, then I will have to postpone my flight to another immediate date. PLEASE do not leave me, I want to be with you!

Yana! With Love!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Are you kidding me? It can not be, stop fooling me. If the payment failed, it means that you made a mistake. You should not do it yourself. You need to contact a bank employee who knows what he is doing.
Or use the Western Union (or Money Gram).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 am

I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up. We have many ways, but you haven't used one. You let me down, all your love words were fake. A real man will never leave his woman. You disappointed me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dentagirl44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello my dear !

I'm sorry you gave up so easily. I'm also sorry to realize that I trusted you, but you left me alone with my problem. I fell in love with you and dreamed of and hugging you at the airport on the day we met, but you did not want this.

Your woman Yana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.