Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

guffawedgary@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

guffawedgary@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:54 am

From a Survivor:

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019
Gary Young wrote:
Good Morning Honey,

I greet you with the blessing of God, I hope you are doing fine this morning and for me I am okay and thinking about you makes it great but this is not a good message you are expecting from me this morning since you went to bed i have been up and down, right now I am so depressed and serious worried about my crude oil vessel cargo which I has been shipped,I paid all requirements and documentations demanded from me by the Cargo company but today I got a phone call which was suppose to be an update regarding the export of my crude oil vessel but this made me so sad right now.

I was told that the Turkish Government and Custom has put a stop the shipped Vessels and I am so pissed right now, asked why and what happened, they explained to me that there is a new Government policy here which states that every goods going out of Turkey should pay the Export Clearance Permit (ECP) which is very mandatory and unable to provide this document will cause impoundment ,I am so worried now my dear because I am low on finances and I have over 550,000 barrels shipped.It worries me so much right now because this worth a fortune and if I fail to provide this document by Tuesday next week,everything will be handed over to the Turkish government and this will be wreck down for me.

This is the payable export tax per barrel calculation given to me

8 cent per barrel
550,000(barrels) x 8(cents) = 4,400,000
100(cents) to $1
4,400,000/100 = $44,000 which is the amount to obtain the Export Clearance Permit (ECP)

I sincerely seek for your assistance to get this document which cost $44,000 but i could get some of it but now i need about $5,500 to complete the required amount needed to obtain this important document so please whatever you can do to assist me I will surely pay back asap. I thought I could leave my consignment behind so I go back home and take care of things from home but that is not possible for me right now because I have to report on a daily basis here to make sure these goods are not been impounded because they worth over $920,000.00 and I cant afford to lose such amount of consignment because of $11,000 and I am not taking any risk knowing this Government for their trick because they know the worth of this crude oil in the Cargo,

I am just expressing to you my problems and delay I have and I seek your urgent assistance.

Gary

Fake ID used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.