Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

skyrusbeauty@gmail.com

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Good day!
I'm Lena. I dream to get acquainted to a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to start my message...
I'm 32 y.o. My eyes are green. I'm playful and easy going girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your e mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm looking for a true relations only. I wish to come across a genuine man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you a picture of me and you will decide if I'm up to you. If you are interested in dialog, respond me. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Hope you are having a awesome day and the best spirits. I'll be waiting for your reply with your picture attached. This is my e mail skyrusbeauty@gmail.com, write me here.
Sincerely,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <golfettoangelo@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.47 (unknown [143.255.153.154]) (Authenticated sender: golfettoangelo@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id C2E502DA;
Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <dxhvjo@gmail.com>
Subject: Pleased to meet you!

Orig IP: 143.255.153.154 | Orig ISP: Enredes S.a. | City: Murphy | Country: Argentina

Post a reply