Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

murmedsam@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

murmedsam@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Hey there!
I will be very happy if you read my letter up to the end because I didn't dare to write you long time. In fact I never send letters to the man first..
I’m ANNA. I’m 34 and I am from Russian Federation. I am a sincere and lovely woman. I am looking for only the real relations based on deep feelings and trust.
I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 university diplomas in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my native city. I also worked in several foreign countries.
I spent a plenty of time for work and career formation, but now I clearly realize that I do not want to be lonelyanymore and I wish to meet a good and fair gentleman with whom we could start a happy family and to be happy forever. If you are looking for to have a sincere and pretty girl, then perhaps to create strong relations. I send you my pic))))) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the answer.
If you liked me, I will be very glad to receive your letter. Please tell me some facts about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.
I want to get acquainted with you closer!
I would like to say that I do not want to play any games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to send my naked shots or to continue communication in in that direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I beg you not to reply to this e-mail. But if you are a single man who is ready to the serious relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication!!!
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Write me this email murmedsam@gmx.com. ANNA.Im

Header:
Return-Path: <elodie.pillaud@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [190.144.0.74]) (Authenticated sender: elodie.pillaud@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id EE99C273;
Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Anna <fyfbc@gmail.com>
Subject: Did you miss me

Orig IP: 190.144.0.74 | Orig ISP: Telmex Colombia S.a. | City: Bogota | Country: Colombia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

modengirl@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Split from https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=75161, where the same email address is rpeorted while using another set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Salut, How’re you getting on? I immediately want to apologize, if I disturbed you with my e-mail. In that case, just don’t give the reply my e-mai. But still, I hope you will have a few minutes to read my letter and give your reply. I found your email address on one dating site for a while, but I had no courage to write at least something to you. To my mind we have similar aims for now. If I am right, are you also searching for a someone to creat serious relations? I adore the country, culture, life and mentality of people where you live. What is the name of the city you live in and what do you do in this life? I think we could try to meet? So how are you feeling about this? I am a free woman and I want to have a man with good intentions had an affair. But I don’t to talk about it because I still remain to be still cheerful and communicative lady. Since then I am a free woman! I work as a dentist at a big dental clinic in our city. I also create dentures and dental implants. Sometimes I spend a plenty of time in our lab. Thanks to my profession I travelled to several countries where I have got a perfect working experience. I am a hardworking person. Now I suffer from it, cos I had no time for relationship and now it is time for changes. Now I see that it has become more complicated to get acquainted with new people and find new friends. I guess it is so hard begin to believe other people. So I decided to try to find a good person in the internet. I already have experience tried to create a ptofile on dating sites, but unfortunately I met there only freaks who needed only sex and nude photos. Oh my god! So I delated my information from these sites. The most important thing for me is fairness. I already know that there are many scammers in the internet right now. I have no time om silly games and I am not looking for sponsor or a rich man. I am a high category professional that I earn quite enough for me and provide everything I need for myself. And I hope you don’t compare me with other women. I really don’t like this. Hope you understand what I mean. If you do not like my email or just have some doubts, please just do not answer my letter. Good? I really hope you have read my email until the last word. I really hope that you liked my photos. In any case, I am really happy to share with you some information about myself and my life. Maybe we can be friends or even more

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: modengirl@gmx.com

Think about it Looking forward to get your reply. Your Annutuska,

Header:

Return-Path: <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [46.152.143.248])
Subject: Greetings my dear friend.
Reply-To: Annutusha Mi <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Annutusha Mi <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 01:52:53
Message-ID: <20190420015255.1875.miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 46.152.143.248
Originating ISP: Bayanat Al-oula For Network Services
City: Riyadh
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia

The stolen picture received with the email is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.