Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

murmedsam@gmx.com

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Hey there!
I will be very happy if you read my letter up to the end because I didn't dare to write you long time. In fact I never send letters to the man first..
I’m ANNA. I’m 34 and I am from Russian Federation. I am a sincere and lovely woman. I am looking for only the real relations based on deep feelings and trust.
I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 university diplomas in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my native city. I also worked in several foreign countries.
I spent a plenty of time for work and career formation, but now I clearly realize that I do not want to be lonelyanymore and I wish to meet a good and fair gentleman with whom we could start a happy family and to be happy forever. If you are looking for to have a sincere and pretty girl, then perhaps to create strong relations. I send you my pic))))) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the answer.
If you liked me, I will be very glad to receive your letter. Please tell me some facts about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.
I want to get acquainted with you closer!
I would like to say that I do not want to play any games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to send my naked shots or to continue communication in in that direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I beg you not to reply to this e-mail. But if you are a single man who is ready to the serious relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication!!!
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Write me this email murmedsam@gmx.com. ANNA.Im

Header:
Return-Path: <elodie.pillaud@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [190.144.0.74]) (Authenticated sender: elodie.pillaud@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id EE99C273;
Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Anna <fyfbc@gmail.com>
Subject: Did you miss me

Orig IP: 190.144.0.74 | Orig ISP: Telmex Colombia S.a. | City: Bogota | Country: Colombia

modengirl@gmx.com

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Split from https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=75161, where the same email address is rpeorted while using another set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Salut, How’re you getting on? I immediately want to apologize, if I disturbed you with my e-mail. In that case, just don’t give the reply my e-mai. But still, I hope you will have a few minutes to read my letter and give your reply. I found your email address on one dating site for a while, but I had no courage to write at least something to you. To my mind we have similar aims for now. If I am right, are you also searching for a someone to creat serious relations? I adore the country, culture, life and mentality of people where you live. What is the name of the city you live in and what do you do in this life? I think we could try to meet? So how are you feeling about this? I am a free woman and I want to have a man with good intentions had an affair. But I don’t to talk about it because I still remain to be still cheerful and communicative lady. Since then I am a free woman! I work as a dentist at a big dental clinic in our city. I also create dentures and dental implants. Sometimes I spend a plenty of time in our lab. Thanks to my profession I travelled to several countries where I have got a perfect working experience. I am a hardworking person. Now I suffer from it, cos I had no time for relationship and now it is time for changes. Now I see that it has become more complicated to get acquainted with new people and find new friends. I guess it is so hard begin to believe other people. So I decided to try to find a good person in the internet. I already have experience tried to create a ptofile on dating sites, but unfortunately I met there only freaks who needed only sex and nude photos. Oh my god! So I delated my information from these sites. The most important thing for me is fairness. I already know that there are many scammers in the internet right now. I have no time om silly games and I am not looking for sponsor or a rich man. I am a high category professional that I earn quite enough for me and provide everything I need for myself. And I hope you don’t compare me with other women. I really don’t like this. Hope you understand what I mean. If you do not like my email or just have some doubts, please just do not answer my letter. Good? I really hope you have read my email until the last word. I really hope that you liked my photos. In any case, I am really happy to share with you some information about myself and my life. Maybe we can be friends or even more

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: modengirl@gmx.com

Think about it Looking forward to get your reply. Your Annutuska,

Header:

Return-Path: <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [46.152.143.248])
Subject: Greetings my dear friend.
Reply-To: Annutusha Mi <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Annutusha Mi <miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 01:52:53
Message-ID: <20190420015255.1875.miwahara@basil.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 46.152.143.248
Originating ISP: Bayanat Al-oula For Network Services
City: Riyadh
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia

The stolen picture received with the email is already reported here.
Post a reply