Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt.1st Class Jody Manford

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt.1st Class Jody Manford

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Split form https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=75098, where the fake site allegacyfedcu.com - Allegacy Federal Credit Union is reported.

Frank Manfort - frankmanford64@yahoo.com

Another fake character using the fraudulent website claims to be US military. He uses stolen pictures of Sgt.1st Class Jody Manford. Pictures from the same gallery are reported online since 2016 while being used in romance scams.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1835
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jody Manford

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Few fake profiles used online with the stolen pictures from the same gallery:

manford001
46, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for: Woman 38 - 52 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

manford.JPG

Manford
Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. Its just better living and sharing life with someone else.

manford1.JPG

He is also on Instagram as @manford241.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jody Manford

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Manford4
49, Man, Single
Carolina Beach, United States
Looks for: Woman 40 - 54 years
Within 100 kms

I am a gentle, good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming. I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I
would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors.

manford4.JPG

jimmanford19000
45, Man, Single
California City, United States
Looks for:
Single Woman 38 - 50 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating
Height 31 cm
Weight 65 kg
Ethnicities Asian, Latin, White

hello, i'm manford and i live california usa
i'm a peace keeping military personel and love to see people around me happy.
i love taking pictures and it has become an habit to me. I also love to make my woman happy.

jimmanford.JPG

Dickson mesut
45, Woman, Single
West New York, United States
Looks for:
Woman 38 - 52 years
Within 100 kms

Am a man on honor
I work with the u.s army
Am am man who care for people needs
I am Looking for a serious term relationship and nice friend who is honest ,caring ,loyal truthful and fun to be with,I need her to be from any part of the world,someone who is caring and sweet that will love me for who I am and now for what I have and she will love my son as her own son and will be happy together to build a big top family together

dickson.JPG

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Have I been scammed

Unread postby Louise » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:22 am

Hi there I am after some advice. Has anyone ever been contacted by a Master Sergant Steve Armstong who is based in Yemen on a united Nations peacekeeping mission? He says he is currently in a Yemen prison and sent me a email address for a lawyer. But this lawyer is saying he needs $9000 dollars for a private jet?
Help please
Louise
New survivor

Re: Have I been scammed

Unread postby Louise » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:12 am

Louise
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:37 am

What you describe is very typical of the Military Romance Scam.
I searched all those E-mail addresses and found no hits.
But more telling is that you are being asked to send money on behalf of someone whom you have never met in person but only through the internet. Anytime that happens it will be a scam 100% of the time.

Can you supply more information?
E-mails, Photographs and Documents, Phone numbers, And places you were asked to send money?

If you sent the money you should go to your local police and file a fraud report.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.

There is a list of other resources to use here:
https://www.scamadviser.com/scam-report ... viser+Tips
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Louise » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:22 am

Hi there these are the only 3 email address I have for him. I had to request emergency leave for him and it was the 2nd email address I had to contact. I did send money over but via steam gift cards which he said was for his supervisor as him and his wife were paying for his emergency leave.
I have 1 photo of him and that's it. But I have searched his image I have and it lead me to this website. Which is why I posted this thread.

Louise
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.