Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

flowrusflowle@gmail.com

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Hello!
I'm Lena. I dream to get acquainted to a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to start this message...
I'm 32. My eyes are green. I'm hilarious and easy going girl, but I'm single. I was given your e mail in our town's marriage agency. I'm in search for a true relationship only. I would like to find a real man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you my picture and you will consider if you like me. If you are are willing to getting to know me better, write me back. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Hope you are having a great day and the best cheer. I'll be anticipating for your reply with a photo of you attached. This is my email, write me here. This is my address to answer flowrusflowle@gmail.com !. I could not understand, in what the country you live?
Respectfully,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <manon.davergne@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 (unknown [5.133.168.125]) (Authenticated sender: manon.davergne@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 97221D2;
Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <ndwh@seznam.cz>
Subject: Hello my dears!

Orig IP: 5.133.168.125 | Orig ISP: Icuk Computing Services Limited | City: Doncaster | Country: United Kingdom

flowerbessst@gmail.com

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Pleased to meet you!
I'm Lena. I would like to meet with a guy. I don't know how to start my message...
I'm 32. I have green eyes. I'm hilarious and outgoing girl, but I'm alone. I was provided with your e-mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm trying to find a true relationship only. I hope to come across a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will email you my photo and you will see if I'm up to you. If you are inclined to chatting with me, reply me. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Wish you a wonderful day and a good spirits. I'll be waiting for your letter with a photo of you enclosed. This is my email flowerbessst@gmail.com, write me here.I could not understand, you from United States?
Sincerely yours,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <fachaux.christophe@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [115.94.73.2]) (Authenticated sender: fachaux.christophe@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 17ADB123;
Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <m@mail.com>
Subject: Good day

Orig IP: 115.94.73.2 | Orig ISP: Lg Dacom Corporation | City: Busan | Country: Korea, Republic of

edaelena86@gmail.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:14 pm

Email:

Salutti. My name is Lena. I wish to get acquainted to a partner. I don't know how to begin this message. I'm 32. My eyes are green. I'm hilarious and sociable girl, but I'm lonesome. I was provided with your e-mail in my town's marriage agency. I'm in search for a true relations only. I want to come across a real man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you my photo and you will consider if you like me. If you are interested in chatting with me, answer me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I live in Russian Federation. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a wonderful day and the best spirits. I'll be waiting for your reply with your photo enclosed. This is my e mail, write me here. Yours sincerely, Lenuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <takadono-slam31@r5.dion.ne.jp>
Received: from dmta1005.auone-net.jp (snd01002.auone-net.jp. [111.87.236.82])
Message-Id: <4cfffb2a50c9a06cf085e24f8c19677fcb1ce9ec@webmail.auone-net.jp>
Reply-To: Fine Lenushusik <edaelena86@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: Hi my new friend
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:59:05

Originating IP: 111.87.236.82
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
Country of Origin: Japan

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 11, 2019).
Post a reply