Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

flowrusflowle@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

flowrusflowle@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Hello!
I'm Lena. I dream to get acquainted to a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to start this message...
I'm 32. My eyes are green. I'm hilarious and easy going girl, but I'm single. I was given your e mail in our town's marriage agency. I'm in search for a true relationship only. I would like to find a real man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you my picture and you will consider if you like me. If you are are willing to getting to know me better, write me back. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Hope you are having a great day and the best cheer. I'll be anticipating for your reply with a photo of you attached. This is my email, write me here. This is my address to answer flowrusflowle@gmail.com !. I could not understand, in what the country you live?
Respectfully,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <manon.davergne@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 (unknown [5.133.168.125]) (Authenticated sender: manon.davergne@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 97221D2;
Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <ndwh@seznam.cz>
Subject: Hello my dears!

Orig IP: 5.133.168.125 | Orig ISP: Icuk Computing Services Limited | City: Doncaster | Country: United Kingdom

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

flowerbessst@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Pleased to meet you!
I'm Lena. I would like to meet with a guy. I don't know how to start my message...
I'm 32. I have green eyes. I'm hilarious and outgoing girl, but I'm alone. I was provided with your e-mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm trying to find a true relationship only. I hope to come across a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will email you my photo and you will see if I'm up to you. If you are inclined to chatting with me, reply me. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Wish you a wonderful day and a good spirits. I'll be waiting for your letter with a photo of you enclosed. This is my email flowerbessst@gmail.com, write me here.I could not understand, you from United States?
Sincerely yours,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <fachaux.christophe@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [115.94.73.2]) (Authenticated sender: fachaux.christophe@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 17ADB123;
Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <m@mail.com>
Subject: Good day

Orig IP: 115.94.73.2 | Orig ISP: Lg Dacom Corporation | City: Busan | Country: Korea, Republic of

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edaelena86@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:14 pm

Email:

Salutti. My name is Lena. I wish to get acquainted to a partner. I don't know how to begin this message. I'm 32. My eyes are green. I'm hilarious and sociable girl, but I'm lonesome. I was provided with your e-mail in my town's marriage agency. I'm in search for a true relations only. I want to come across a real man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you my photo and you will consider if you like me. If you are interested in chatting with me, answer me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I live in Russian Federation. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a wonderful day and the best spirits. I'll be waiting for your reply with your photo enclosed. This is my e mail, write me here. Yours sincerely, Lenuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <takadono-slam31@r5.dion.ne.jp>
Received: from dmta1005.auone-net.jp (snd01002.auone-net.jp. [111.87.236.82])
Message-Id: <4cfffb2a50c9a06cf085e24f8c19677fcb1ce9ec@webmail.auone-net.jp>
Reply-To: Fine Lenushusik <edaelena86@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: Hi my new friend
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:59:05

Originating IP: 111.87.236.82
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
Country of Origin: Japan

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 11, 2019).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.