Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samiadenth@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

samiadenth@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:59 pm

Hi there!
I will be very happy if you read my e-mail to the end because I couldn’t find any courage to write you a really long time. In fact I never send messages to the man first…
My name is Anna. I am 34 and I am from Russia. I am a sincere and open-minded young woman. I am looking for only the serious relationships based on feelings and faithfulness.
I am a medical dental assistant of the highest category and I have 2 diplomas of higher education in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my city. I also worked in several foreign dental clinics.
I spent too many time for work and development of my career, but now I know that I do not want to stay singleanymore and I seek to meet a kind-hearted and faithful man with whom we could build a close family and to be happy. If you are looking for to have a sincere and nice woman, then perhaps to create strong relations. I show you my picture:)))) Hope that you like it and you will send me the reply.
If an exciting personality, I will be very pleased to read your reply. Please tell me a few information about your life, your hobbies and your purposes in life.
I wish I could get acquainted with you closer!!
I would like to tell that I do not like to play games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to demonstrate my nude photos or to continue communication in in that direction… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I kindly ask you not to answer this e-mail. But if you are a lonely man who is searching for the long-rerm relations, so I ’d love to start our communication!!!
I could not understand, you live UK?
I will be looking forward for your reply. This is my address to answer samiadenth@yandex.com ! anna

Header:
Return-Path: <aml1@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [143.0.189.37]) (Authenticated sender: aml1@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 32B95147 for <>;
Wed, 10 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Anna <v@gmail.com>
Subject: HI

Orig IP: 143.0.189.37 | Orig ISP: Grupo A Telecom | City: Sao Paulo | Country: Brazil

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.