Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cvetsireniy39@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cvetsireniy39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 am

Greetings Dear.
I'm from Kazakhstan.
My city is Aktau
,this is not a very big city.
Men are selfish in my country,i'm writing to you, I think you're different from them.
I'm about to turn 40, now I'm 39 years old,but I'm still single (((
I am just laid back woman, affectionate, sensitive, pretty, passionate And I also believe in the power of love, so I'm wanting to consider the chance to express my love with the best suited man. Wish to travel around , poem, dancing, find new friends, most nature events. I'm on the lookout for a male that might make me have a good laugh sometimes in a natural way not pressuring anything. Just for an honest loving relationship in which we both just seriously feel it. A guy who has a spirit as well as loyal, prepared to get out and enjoy doing activities with. Perhaps you would be that person. I wait for your message. This is my e-mail waiting for your letter cvetsireniy39@gmail.com !
All the best, Botagoz!

Header:
Return-Path: <thierry.bourjade@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 (unknown [14.161.22.102]) (Authenticated sender: thierry.bourjade@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id DE69C96;
Reply-To: Aktau <gupgbxy@mail.com>
Subject: HI
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019

Orig IP: 14.161.22.102 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kazakhstanspring@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:24 pm

Greetings! I'm from Kazakhstan. My city is Aktau,this city is very small. There are many false men here,i'm writing to you, I think you're different from them. Soon I'll be 40, now I'm 39,but I'm still single ( I'm laid back young woman, affectionate, sensitive, attractive, sincere And also I have confidence in the power of affection, so now i am wanting to take the opportunity to deliver my personal lasting love together with the right guy. Wish to travel around, poem, dancing, find new friends, almost all nature activities. I'm trying to choose a man who can make me have fun often times the natural way not pressuring anything at all. Just for a true relationship in which the two of us just truly feel it. A person who has a heart and soul that is devoted, willing to go out and appreciate doing activities with. With luck, you would be this fella.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: kazakhstanspring@gmail.com

I watch for your response. Best wishes, Botik

Header:
Return-Path: <take0810@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [1.20.146.98]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 10 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Botakoz Woman <take0810@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Botakoz Woman <take0810@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon my dear friend!

Orig IP: 1.20.146.98 | Orig ISP: Tot Public Company Limited | City: n/a | Country: Thailand

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cvetsireni39@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Email:

Hey stranger! I'm from Kazakhstan. I'm writing you from the city of Aktau,this city is very small. There are many false men here,so I decided to write to you. I'm 39 now, but soon I'll be 40,i do not have a man (( I'm so easy going woman, romantic, delicate, pretty, passionate Plus I believe in the power of love, so now i am prepared to consider the likelihood to deliver my love together with the best suited guy. Like to travel around, poetry, dance, find new friends, almost all sporting activities. I'm on the search for someone who might make me have a good laugh sometimes in a natural way not pushing anything at all. Just for an accurate loving relationship in which we just simply come to feel it. A male which has a heart and soul as well as trustworthy, ready to get out and enjoy carrying out things with. With any luck you would be that individual.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: cvetsireni39@gmail.com

I wait for your response. All the best, Botakanim.

Header:

Return-Path: <victimization-zakuro@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [105.108.8.211])
Subject: Hello Dear.
From: Bota Akbotachka <victimization-zakuro@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Bota Akbotachka <victimization-zakuro@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Bota Akbotachka <victimization-zakuro@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:38:40
Message-ID: <20190411113841.1099.victimization-zakuro@cap.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 105.108.8.211
Originating ISP: Telecom Algeria
City: Sétif
Country of Origin: Algeria

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.