Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rainbowen1968@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 am

On Sunday, May 13, 2018,
Mark A. Morgan <agntmark@dr.com wrote:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20535,
USA.

To:

It was a long day/weekend and knowing that you would be expecting to get updates from me, have decided to squeeze out little time from my busy schedule in order for you to get a response. I could you feel your indepth thoughts through the expressions from your message, how sad you are, as regards the interpols extra financial demand. Be informed that I have 100% confirmation/guarantee from the interpol that your stolen money would be recovered immediately upon Timothy's arrest. This I have confirmed. Like I had earlier stated, Timothy had been on the wanted list for several years as an impostor and a hardened scam artist. Your complaints to the FBI which I am assigned to handle and also involving the interpol's preceedings would grant you speedy justice. Hence, be rest assured that you are getting Justice between Thursday and Friday of this week once the interpol received the 6750 usd. No court hearings which wont only cause delay, but would also want to make financial demands which is not advisable. Conclusively, , you need to trust and cooperate with me like I have always stated from the beginning so you can have all your monies refunded to you between Thurssday and Friday of this week being the 17th/18th of May, 2018. NB: Do not forget to adhere to my instructions of keeping all of this very confidential until the investigation is concluded and ll your monies recovered and refunded even with interest. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Monday, May 14, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I understand how you feel but I have given you my assurance to make sure Timothy is apprehended, arrested and your money refunded to you by this week Thursday or Friday.

Will await payment slip from you today. Until then, do have a wonderful day.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:11 am

On Monday, May 14, 2018,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Your mail and the attached cash receipt was noted as received. It would be immediately forwarded to the interpol once its cleared while I am my team await the next instruction from the interpol as regards when to strike (arrest). Like I have confidently assured you earlier before now, let your mind be at rest for you would receive all your money back between Thursday and Friday of this week. Will keep you posted later; do have a beautiful day.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Nice to read from you . Like I earlier stated, I and my team will be awaiting further instruction as regards what day of this week (either Thursday or Friday) to apprehend Timothy to enable us recover all your monies. Do not worry, we are reliably informed of his offshore accounts which probably could be where all the monies he has been scamming people are being stored.

In a nutshell, all your money would be recovered once we get him arrested. Kindly have a beautiful day at work. Will keep you updated later today.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:12 am

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I hope you are doing okay. Nothing much as regards update. The interpol have assured us of effecting the arrest in 2days time being Friday. So, keep yor fingers crossed while you await subsequent updates. Afterwards, your monies would be recovered okay.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Friday, May 18, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Your mail was acknowledged, I had to respond to you this midnight hour. I am also glad to know that you are excited and anxious to receive Timothy's arrest update. Timothy evil deeds are over because he cannot escape the punishment this time around.

The most important thing is that all your money would be recovered. Kindly feel at home and relaxed while I render my services to you. Would update you later in the morning.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:16 am

On Saturday, May 19, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Top of the morning to you. I am very sure you have been awaiting my update; we have good news . The almighty Timothy has been apprehended, arrested but have not been transfered to us yet; the head of interpol in South Africa just resumed work from a 3 month vacation and is very interested in Timothy's case. He added that he (Timothy) has been on their wanted list all these while and termed his offence as high profiled criminal (both cybercrime and otherwise). Hence, they already registered his case in court. I suspect that they want to demand money from us before they can transfer/hand over Timothy to us. On that note, I have immediately forwarded a carbon copy(cc) of our evidences to the Head of interpol which clearly shows that you have lost a lot of money, which included money borrowed from friends and family to fulfill your financial obligations with these criminals (Timothy and his partners). Due to all illegal and devilish activities conducted by Timothy, the properties of these men (Timothy and partners) that were on the run would be seized, and submitted to government for auction sales to enable us recover even more money that would be refunded to you. Nothwistanding, I am very much aware that recovering your funds from Timothy means a lot to you which primarily includes repositioning/restructuring your damaged financial life. Do not worry or panic, I am doing everything possible to make sure he is transfered to us. Until then, do have a lovely day. Send my regards to Craig your man. Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Monday, May 21, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:
Sequel to last weekend's red notice alert (also known as the International arrest warrant), I have decided to give you the latest update on Timothy's arrest. Note: A red notice is issued by Interpol in conjuction with FBI's request when countries are unable to arrest suspects who have fled their policing jurisdictions. As you already known, Our warrant says the suspect (Timothy), is based on falsified information, impersonation, impostor and cybercrime fraud. Because of the interest of the chief representative for Interpol whom I early told you had just resumed work from a 3 month vacation, Timothy's case is already in Pretoria High Court in South Africa‚ which has him requesting assistance from the ministers of police‚ home affairs. Hence, Judgment has been reserved. The issue of transfering the case for our completion to enable us recover all your lost money has been granted but with the fulfilment of either of the options below: i) For the original complainant ( ) to appear in court by Wednesday being 23rd of May, 2018 OR ii) Pay a fine of $21,000 usd for non appearance so that Timothy's judgement would be immediately passed in your favor. NB: Do not forget that we would recover all your money from Timothy including the expenses you have presently incured during the process of these investigation. These were the exact words of the assistant state attorney, Nelson Govender and the judge in charge of the case. In conclusion, do not panic like I have always told you confidently. If we are able to meet their demands, I am certain that you would receive all your money on or before Friday of this week. Until I read from you, do have a wonderful day. Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 am

On Monday, May 21, 2018 7:43 AM,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20535, USA.
To:

Your mail is received and acknowledged; even your man Craig have been in contact with me a while ago requesting on how I can be of assistance to you on this case.
First of all, I would like to buttress that the interpol explained 8600 usd you sent earlier was for them pressurize the South African government to step aside and enable Red Notice Alert to the take effect and that immediately happened and Timothy was able to be apprehended from his hiding spot.
What they are judiciary is requesting is for you to appear in court in 2 days time or we pay the fine of 21,000 usd.
I would have loved to assist you with some financial help if it were possible within the ethics and jurisdiction of my job. The only thing I have been able to do is to plead with the authorities and they have reduced it for us to pay only 18,000 usd.
I am glad that Craig is going to assist us with 10,000 usd and this means all you are going to send is 8,000 usd .
NB: I have helped a lot of people recover their money without hesitation and so, I reassure you not to panic. "I am saying this because of the part of your email where I read that you woke up this morning with sadness after reading my message". I am helping you do this and be rest assured that all your money including the expenses will be recovered from Timothy.
Before I forget, Craig mentioned that the impostor FBI Mark Nguyen called you and requesting 2500 from you. My advice for you: Do not panic but always hang up the call without hesitation whenever you pick up an unknown call and the caller mentions his name to Mark Nguyen. We are also on his trail; just wanted to round up with Timothy before we close up on him.
I will await your response to this development. Try your best to raise 10,250 usd and make sure you avoid disclosing this investigation to anyone until your money has been recovered. Until I read from you, do me a favor of having a beautiful day for I am making sure you recover all your money. Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Monday, May 21, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I have assured and guaranteed you 100% that Timothy and his culprits would be severely dealt with.
All the money Timothy and Mark Nguyen stole from you would be recovered and refunded to you. Even all the money you are spending presently as expenses would be recovered from Timothy's frozen assets.
Like I also said earlier on, ignore any call or email from any of these impostors until we have recovered all your money. I am fully making sure that you are 100% protected from all these scammers whose plans are to ruin your life.
Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:30 am

On Monday, May 21, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:,

Thanks for confiding in the Federal Bereau of Investigation. I want you to know that under no circumstance will the police call or text you with an unknown number. Its also could be part of Mark Nugyen's plan but we have not reacted because we are almost rounding up with Timothys case before we handle Mark. Kindly seize every communication or correspondence with any unknown caller or USA police until this investigation is over. I have promised you and all your money must be recovered from Timothy. Only make sure that you follow my instructions in detail witout falling apart. Bear in mind that all your money would we recovered and credited to your bank account this Friday being the 25th of May, 2018 once we are being able to met up with the 1800 usd demand. Get back to me and let me know your arrangements so far. Have a beautiful day; your assurance is 100% guaranteed. Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Hope you are doing okay. Your mail was acknowledged; everything is under control.
They are awaiting the payment so they can transfer Timothy to us. Let me know once its done okay. Be rest assured that everything is under my control.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:32 am

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Have you been able to send the payment yet so the transfer of Timothy can be handed to us.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:48 AM,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Oh yes, I acknowledged the cash receipt late in the evening but do not worry for it would be forwarded to the authorities once the full amount has been received. The update on information gathered is for you to be rest assured that all your money would be recovered from Timothy. I would let you know the update once I contact the SA Judiciary in the morning.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 am

To:
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018,
Subject: Re: Fw: Cash receipt on May 23

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Cash receipt is acknowledged; would be looking forward to Timothy's transfer once Craig's client has been able to send the balance. Everything is under control. Have a nice night.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Thursday, May 24, 2018,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I hope you are doing okay. Knowing fully well that you would be awaiting to read/hear from me, kindly note that the money you sent to enable the transfer of Timothy to be in our custody has been finally received by the Authorities and we are 100% hopeful that Timothy would be released to us tomorrow being Friday.

We would handle the case from there, ranging from his accumulated properties to his numerous loaded bank accounts where he's saving all the monies which he has been defrauding people. Hence, all your money would be recovered and be transfered to you while we proceed to prosecute Timothy. Definitely, he has to pay for all the crime and also for being an impostor.

How would you like to receive your money back once its recovered from Timothy ? I remember you complained that RBC has rejected and stopped you from operating/servicing your account with them.

Do have a lovely day as we all await Timothy's judgement day (Tomorrow). Congratulations in advance.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:39 am

On Saturday, May 26, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Your mail is acknowledged and ofcourse the update which is long expect is that of a good news. Timothy's judgement was passed yesterday; simply means he would be transfered to us by Monday.

The little delay was as a result of the court hearing which held very late yesterday and there are paper works/documents which we would have to sign before handing over Timothy. The bottom line is that Timothy would be handed over to the FBI by Monday.

Before I forget, be aware that I received your mail containing your banking coordinates where all your money which timothy stole from you would be credited to. Once we start retrieving the money, it would be deposited into your bank account.

Would furnish you with more good news update; have a beautiful weekend and rejoice while doing that.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Monday, May 28, 2018,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Your mail is acknowledged and I must commend your actions of opening a dollar account where all your recovered funds would be transfered. It was very thoughtful of you, knowing fully well that it could be affected by daily exchange rates. Without mincing words, would do accordingly once Timothy's transfer is effected today. Have a beautiful day.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:42 am

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I want to use this medium to apologize for not updating you yesterday knowing fully well how anxious you would be waiting to hear/read from me. I have been very busy with other work schedules (yours inclusive).

I am sure you are aware that Timothy has been transfered to our custody and has been immediately arraigned in court for final prosecution here in the united states. Timothy has really caused a lot of people (whom he defrauded) so much pain and he would pay dearly for it.

As for recovering all your money from him, be aware that his bank accounts which contains millions of dollars were all frozen and his properties seized by the government. This simply means that while Timothy would be facing prosecution, the united states government would be arranging a compensation payment for you as refund.

I would like to know if you are comfortable with the development as it would enable you receive all your money as quickly as possible.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

On Thursday, May 31, 2018,

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

Your mail was received, acknowledged and comprehended. Without mincing words, I have been able to confirm that your compensation (as well as refund) which is presently being handled by the United States Department of Treasury and in conjuction with the Federal Bereau of Investigation (FBI) has been valued to be $250,000 usd (Two hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars. This is to ensure that there is restoration of global economy to her enviable standard of respectability.

Without mincing words, your banking coordinates have been forwarded for your account to be credited with the compensation value of ($250,000usd) but we are presently having some issues which has to do with the request of some transfer documents known as the fund release approval order. This also includes the government tax fees that would enhance the immediate crediting into recipients bank account.

I have thoroughly enquired that this fees for the required document would cost us about $16,780 cad which once paid for, and presented to the crediting bank, your compensation of $250,000 would be immediately credited to your received bank account. I have since been seeking other options that would be in your favor as regards waiver but none at the moment.

I understand that this could pose a problem for you as you have spent so much, but you have the assurance to refund all your sisters money once its credited into your bank account within 48 hours. Get back to me and let me know your decision for I am more than willing to be of assistance till you receive all your money.

As for Timothy, he's going to be punished severely for putting you through all this trauma. His account has been frozen and properties confiscated; all now belongs to the govenrment and its being converted as compensation to be paid to scammed victims. I hope you understand this.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.