Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nikki)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kellywilson002@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 am

On DMF:

Hey,how are you doing over there,Am Kelly Born and grew up in Florida USA Orange Park presently not at home,i am 27years old single lady no kid,i am new on here and also new to this,I came across your profile and i found it so lovely and attractive,I'll like to chat with you if you don't mind and I'll like to get to know more about you so that we can get to know much about each other....You can please get back to me on here or mail me to my private email address kellywilson002@yaho o.com or drop me your number so that i can text you when ever i am on here........Hope to read from you soon

Profile elements:

kellywilson002
- 27 y/o female
- Florida, USA
- English, English, English
- self employement
- Have no children

Am Kelly Born and grew up in Florida USA Orange Park,i am single lady no kid and never been married, i am new on here and also new to this,i am a very caring,gentle and a sense of humor,i love to cook,chat with my man if we are not together,i will like to meet a responsible man to spend the rest of my life.......l like play to football game and swimming and long tennis,hockey game,Shopping,Dinning,Going to the Beach,Cinemas e.t.c..

All that l require in a man is that he will make me happy so much and make me feel so good.That He will be faithful,Truthful,Honest in all things.Will you be like that for me ? that is all that l need from a man.I need a man that will be so caring,the man that ready to stand by his wife all the time,a very responsible man,hand working man and man the know the Kind of woman he want for his rest is life....Hit me up

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

W.wendy95@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:01 am

Wendywilliams Profile: TEXTME5158640540View Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Lynchburg, Virginia, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Trader
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? OccasionallyDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
lovely and caring..someone nice

About Me
Let me start by saying I'm new to Internet dating, i have no idea or experience about Lol... I'm Wendy Williams, 30years of age hard working, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.. I stand 5"4 and about 117 lbs. Dark Brown hair and Brown eyes. I was born and raised in Uk London (Queen's colledge&MUniversity) where i had My college&matser degree in Construction/Craft Building/Technology Information Management Systems also in Business. I lost my Dad when i was 6years old, my Mom was from TURKEY. I grew up in the UK spent almost all my life there, I later decided to relocate to State lynchburg city thatt was 7years ago after i lost my Mom accidentally in an auto car accident. I'm the only child of my parents, I'm happy i made it in life successful with a good Business. W.wendy95@yahoo.com

My Perfect First Date
I will like dinner date, coffee shop, hangout for some drink, movies is good idea too, relax at the beach

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nikkisims742@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 am

On FMF:

mail me at nikkisims742yahoo.com

Profile elements:

nikki742 Profile: am a nice girl
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Buddhist
Ethnicity: European with Mixed Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
My Education: Graduate Degree My Profession: Student

am nikki sims from united kingdom

1.jpg
1.jpg (17.27 KiB) Viewed 10347 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bella.noble18@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

seekingforlove101 Profile: seeking for love that will leads to marriage ....b/e/l/l/a/.n/o/b/l/e1/8/ on yahuu.cumView Comments
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: United States

dating
Share Link:

Private Message seekingforlove101 Now! Instant Message seekingforlove101 Now! Add seekingforlove101 to Your Favorites Send seekingforlove101 a Gift!

Rating: View Comments
Rate seekingforlove101 from 1 to 10 hearts. Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
aeand treat me right...bconstantly creativeromantic time to timeprotect me when neededmake me smilelove me and only mesupport me in every waypassionate lover in every wayrespect mestand by my sidehold and comfort me in needmake me laughcommunicate his feelings to meam looking for a man that will be able to listen to me.noble18on yahuu.cum

About Me
I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..... b/e/l/l/a/.n/o/b/l/e1/8/ on yahuu.cum

bella.noble18@yahoo.com
Attachments
linveqm8-evd-0-manvrod.jpg
linveqm8-evd-0-manvrod.jpg (14.36 KiB) Viewed 10327 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

clararobelly@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:56 pm

ClaraRemi85 Profile: love to meet people on fmf Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
and hanging out with who so called my hubby and love to find one....love to meet new peopleswimming

About Me
love to meet new people,swimming,and hanging out with who so called my hubby and love to find one....

How are you doing today i really hope you are fine my name is clara remi robelly,
am new to this online dating i searching on here and i come across your profile
and it got my interest, i will like to know you better i want you to know i really get attract with your profile and i will like to know you much well on here, you can reach
me on my private mail for private conversation CLARA ROBELLY AT .......YAHOO DOT COM
and i will be looking forward to ear back from you...
clararobelly@yahoo.com
Attachments
llyzmcw8-4qa-0-meduhcg.jpg
Wayne

myndoflove@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 am

Sussan
Female
Current Location Nigeria

Hi
How are you doing ?am Susan by name am new on here . i saw your profile and will like to be friend... cos one cannot have more friend .. so if you interested in knowing more and possibly trade some pics here is my email address myndoflove@live.com
Attachments
294325.jpg
Wayne

onekindlove32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 am

On FMF:

name is Mavis,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (three years now), fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 8", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.And am Living with my Mom and Brother in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Canadian and while my mother is a Ghanaian..What about You i will Like To know u Better.ADD ME AT ONEKINDLOVE32@YAHOO.COM

Profile elements:

jhsghdjh Profile: Looking for my soulmate
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

charlarobert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Carz00
Female / Single
1983 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
I'm Just Me
About Me
I am Charla single with no kids, i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink,and i don't mind people smoking around me, I'm Christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with..I can't send nor reply msgs on here but you can always get back to me on charlarobert att y ah o o dott come hope you can figure this out yourself finish
Looking For
I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, an open minded down to Earth....I can't send nor reply msgs on here but you can always get back to me on charlarobert att y ah o o dott come hope you can figure this out yourself finish
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession Economics
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Activities the outdoors and racing. hiking in the mountains, riding my motorcycle long the ocean, snorkeling and enjoying nature. I'm open to trying almost anything once Like food network or travel network. I love to cook and love most all food.
Books I read the BIBLE, also enjoy westerns by louis l'amour and adventure stories by clive cussler. Love stories of adventure of far off places with an upbeat outlook on life.
Movies Horor
Music R and B
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello How are you? I saw your profile on XXXXXX...I can see your pics,you are very Aweson....So i intended to contact you because i am new to this..Well,my name is Charla.i know you will be curious to see who is sending you a message never think it a spam message,and that's why i have choose to pick whoever my heart and mind wanted,so i just saw your profile and decided to drop you a note,Hope i didn't waste your time.I hope i haven't bored you? am on here for a serious relationship...you should as well feel free to respond back.

Charla

charlarobert@yahoo.com
My E Male Is (CHARLA )Then Add (ROBERT) without space At YHO DOT CUM Send Pics With message
Attachments
pinkvelvetvault-nikkisplaymates-41644_1_big.jpg
Wayne

maryclara14@Yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 26, 2014 8:00 pm

babydoll147 Profile: seeking for soulmate
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Baltimore, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
music: i like the soulsoft jazzreggaerbsmooth grovessome country and some rocknot much tho. my all time favorite artists are arron nevillekenny gluther van dross and diana ross. ilike so many of his difficult to choose. fav songs theme from mahoganystrangers on the shorn and movies: actionthrillers and some comedies. i watch television every day rarely. my favorite actors. hmmm ..... i like wesley snipeskevin costnerjohn travoltajulie walterssandra bullockrobert de nirodenzyl washingtonsamuel l jackson. fav movie body guard

About Me
I love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and clubbing,I love dirt bike riding, snowboarding, taking my boat to the lake, wake boarding and fishing and i also love visiting new places and lot more....

Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Mary Clara David from Baltimore Maryland, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me on line @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name; m/a/r/y/c/l/a/r/a/1/4 /at Yaho dot come....kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
Mary cares

maryclara14@Yahoo.com
Attachments
lq5fmbee-1ci4-0-mebfgum.jpg
lq5fmbee-1ci4-0-mebfgum.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 10085 times
Wayne

angel.elena231@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 pm

elena
Female / Single
27 - Buffalo / United States

Slogan
Something Serious
About Me
I am a very God fearing Christian but i don't criticize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever
Looking For
I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 156
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Hello, my name is Elena new here single seeking for adventure and if possible a true love relationship. i will love get to know more about each other and also share some more photos,if you do not mind kindly email me on my personal mail address on angel.elena231@gmail.com..... i will be looking forward for your reply to me. hugs
Attachments
331786.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.