Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nikki)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: juliesanchez80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 am

On MySpace,

Julie Sanchez - no picture
Orlando, FL

On Tagged,

Julie S
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 988 times
Basic Info: 30, Female, farminghton, Sweden

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tracymoore1477@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

On MySpace,

Tracy Moore
Warminster, PA

Image - same stolen picture is used also as avatar on Yahoo.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliesanchez80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Email:

How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship. As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here. But anyway,Here`s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special. I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.Well i am 32yrs old from Athens,Al but presently now in Phoenix,Arizona in my uncle place and i will be relocating back to the right man i met on here..kindly let me know if you are still interested in me or not so we won't waste each others time.

I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.
Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so? Interests and hobbies:i like playing squash,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favorites are: thai food,french toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie,Fav color:Yellow.
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship. I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common.........

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times. I Look forward to hearing from you very soon Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Julie

Header:

Return-Path: <juliesanchez80@yahoo.com>
Received: from [108.60.134.145]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Julie Sanchez <juliesanchez80@yahoo.com>
Subject: More About Me!!

Originating IP: 108.60.134.145
Originating ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sorayaaibinu@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 pm

On FMF:

soraya_smiles Profile: smiles
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Hola! About me huh? My name's Ale! or Liz, whatever you want. Been here about 2 years.. it's been cool.. I enjoy the forums even though I don't participate often. I've also been able to find some cool penpals which is why I came here so I'm happy I joined :) sorayaaibinu@gmail.com. www.face book.com/prado.floressoraya. thanks

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sorayaaibinu@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm

On Facebook,

Prado Flores Soraya aka prado.floressoraya
Customer Service at Emirate Airlines
Studied at Siena College at Loudinville NY
Class of 2010
From Zagreb, Croatia

Searchin for looooove... True loove

Although I’m a strong woman and I can
handle the toughest moments of my life, I
cannot overcome the fear of being betrayed.
I can ignore any pain because a woman is
created to bear all kinds of pain but
somehow I cannot bear the pain of being
physically or emotionally cheated by the only
man I love. But some day if you cheat me
and break my trust for another woman then
also I will forgive you and consider myself
lucky for the simple reason that you never
loved me with your heart and soul. I will be
content with the fact that you never
deserved my love and if you ever loved me
soulfully you would never give up on me for
someone else. I will be strong and I will
move on with the hope that soon I will find
new love and my true love… Aarti Khurana

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patriciaezekiel@ymail.con

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

bokele1234 Profile: looking for a caring man who will take good care of me ......
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
anything that exist as living....i am more or less a scientist of lifes the bottom lineetc. etc. hereworking outoutdoor activitiesgreat conversationfood and winelovesexbusinessplay.i want someone who has financial freedom and has control over her time. we might want to take off at the spur of the moment. since i earn something reasonable im looking for someone who has accomplished a milestone closer to mine. we could become parti read and study many subjects which has me enjoy intelligent conversation and it is a must.

About Me
i am a happy, bubbly lady who is very romantic and likes to receive flowers. I love meeting people and going for walks on the beach, especially when the sun is setting or rising. I have a great sense of humour, I love to laugh and have fun. I enjoy going to the movies, dancing and going to pubs sometimes,I'm respectible and responsible...If you are intrested in me....you can email me on patriciaezekiel@ymail.con its me patricia...

l3aygwua-1mkj-0-mhcfuvq.jpg
l3aygwua-1mkj-0-mhcfuvq.jpg (15.77 KiB) Viewed 14660 times

l3b12exg-1n6n-0-mqrqldt.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jessy.candy28@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

jessy1123 Profile: am here for serious relationship
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

add me on yahoo at jessy.candy28i love to walk on the beach at night

jessy.candy28@yahoo.com

About Me
am 28years old lady who have been disappointed so many time and will like to meet a real man here

l5zh3l1d-2ttk-0-mvtgmbk.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

everlyroland792@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Everly Profile: I am looking for a man with honest heart
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

love

About Me
I am Everly Roland 28 years old enough to be with you, I am very honest and easy going person i love to meet on who has this fixture in life like, love , caring, ready to meet me at soon as possible. my Fb Evrly Roland
Y M everlyroland792@yahoo.com

le0xggl9-1q5x-0-mlmnkwc.jpg
le0xggl9-1q5x-0-mlmnkwc.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
Wayne

Sandralovegibson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Sandragibson Profile: Hello,I am Sandra Gibson Hit me up on here.!!
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Taurus

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Masters
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
i am looking for a man that is as tired of playing games as i am. the past several relationships that i have been in move along fine to a certain point.it seems like once you near that serious commitment stage that people tend to turn tail and run. this ithey bail out.

About Me
My name is Sandra Gibson..I'm caring,honest,kind,loyal,loving,understanding,serious person,who is looking for a nice and caring man who is going to be there for me in good or bad time ..

Hi......... I hope that everything is moving on well with you as I am also doing fine here.I am Sandra from USA , single, never married before with no kids. I do not drink or smoke and I do not do drugs either. I am disease free, clean and shaven. I am 5ft 6 inches tall and weigh 109 lbs. There are so many things that I really enjoy. H I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, witty, friendly, sincere, articulate, understanding, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. I am a one man woman . I do not do drugs, do not abuse alcohol and do not play head games. I like to look at issues from different perspectives to achieve better understanding.like honesty and truthfulness.hate lies and cheat. looking for a descent ,caring and understanding man who would take me for what i am. Of course, no one is perfect. There are always room to learn and to grow. To me, learning, growing, improving and maturing is a life long process. I strive to learn from my own past mistakes and shortcomings, from other people and from experts, to be a better person. we can still be friends and share wisdom with each other.I believe that we have much in common and that we could be a great match. i hope u tell me a little about urself too ok.i will looking forward to hear from you and i will like to chat with you on my yahoo messanger (Sandralovegibson) or you mail me in my private mail Which is Sandralovegibson@yahoo.com , I have also enclosed a picture of myself. Take care of yourself an lots of hugs and kisses to you.I will be waiting for your replyletter. Best Wishes Sandra
Wayne

beckymorex@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 pm

On FMF:

Hello there, How are you doing today, i am Becky morex by name........ I am Single woman with a simple life..,Smart, strong, sensible, insightful and hardworking woman. (though not a work-a-holic.) Life should be "balanced" with plenty of time to relax, think, and have fun! I exercise 2 days a week to stay in physical & mental shape. I am a modelas well.verry soon will be came a star Love to read, travel and discover new ideas and places. I love off-beat / foreign movies. Verypartial to Science-fiction / Fantasy and Thrillers. Even-tempered, masculine and dependable. Creative and artistic. I feel it is important to be active intellectually as well as physically. I have many diverse interests and passions - politics, art, music, philosophy and the human condition. Some would describe me as a Liberal type - however I am closer to Libertarian. I am open to everything but a closed mind. Patience is my most obvious virtue.... Im into runway modeling fashion, I love my job cause it takes me to place i'd wanted to see...I am looking to settle with the man of my life..I just hope this tell much more about me.you can chat with me on beckymorex@yahoo.com
Who I'd like to meet:

Profile elements:

beckynewone1 Profile: i am looking for someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with i am single
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I'm a gentle hearted womman, i like making friends because friends are the best.. Love is not about body stature but its all about what is in the heart.. I am looking for fulfillment of my life with a partner who will accept my values and wants to get my fair share of happiness in life without compromising his own. Physical attraction and good intentions are the basics to start and then we'll look for chemistry,. am caring humble honest,. romatic compassonate, i believe in true love as well i dont care of relocation becoz i know closiness is the best in relationship...my fun are i Love dancing and zumba!! Also sports, shopping, travelling, medium sudoku puzzles etc...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.