Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nikki)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nikki)

Unread postby The Enchantress » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:22 am

Thedora Keeling - thedorathedora@yahoo.com

(Profile details - adventistmatch)

Marital Status: single - never married
I go to services: occasionally
Hair Color: light blonde
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Hair Style: long and straight
Born in: Canada
Eye Color: brown - dark
Height: 5'2" (157cm)
Education: bachelor's degree
Body Type: average
Studies: education
No. of Children: no children
Income: undisclosed
Custody: I have no children
Smoking Habits: never
Children: Not sure if I want children
Drinking Habits: never

Hello My Name Is thedora keeling I am New To This Online Relationship I have been a single woman for 2yrs now, I am sick and tired of being a lonely woman, I am ready for a serious relationship that would lead to future marriage. A relationship that would last for ever, I am not into divorce here, I don't mind taking much time to smile the rose before i jump into such relationship, as a woman of integrity, honesty and trustworthy, I posses the best qualities everyman needs, I have alot to offer and i am ready to settle down for once. I need true love, I need a strong commiment, I need caring, I need honesty and truthfullness from my future partner, I am not into playing games here, I have experienced alot in life and i am being more carefull of whom am going to love this time cos i don't want to fall a victim of circumstance anymore.looking forward to read from any man who posses all the quality so that we can learn from each other.

The person I am looking for: i am really looking for the man who will love me and make me very happy , because i am ready to do the same thing

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

dixccccy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki).

On OLN:

Nickname: dixcyk
Details about me: Cool, simple and loyal.

You can write me for more about me through my msn dixccccy@yahoo.com.
Location Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Same picture is used on russiangirls-brides.com by someone pretends to be from Kishinev, Moldavia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Dixcy Kelvin <dixccccy@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Email:

Dearest,

Thanks for your letter, I am quite sorry for the delay to your mail this has been due to official job, I can't afford to overlook,because I have been very busy with much job on my table in preparations to the on-coming Worker's recruitment program taking place in the Canada, Europe,Asian and Africa.
I guess u will be interested? Sometimes, life certainly can feel that way.... and what better shelter from the storms and trials of daily life than friendship and to know that there is someone out there you can fall back on.
''Really, people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out whom you are or who you want to become,I am the second child of my parents. My parent have three children, two girls and a boy, I'm Dixcy by name, as the second child, Richard is last to me,while Michell is my sister.
Am Canadian citizen .The names of my father are Kelvin Stanly and my mother's name is
Liana Kelvin.
My father is an ex- diplomat to the United Nations while my Mother is currently working with the Canadian department of Education Montreal, Quebec. Am single. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, listening to soft music, long driving, swimming and travelling. I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I hate lies. I love some one who is faithful and does not smoke nor drink too much.
Our country is a free society and a land of hope for all, it is also a land of dreams and victory for those who thinks widely. Hoops, some call it Heaven one Earth Hope to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice working day with love.
Bye for now.
Yours,
Dixcy.

Header:

Received: from [41.155.24.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ABOUT ME AND MY PICTURE.

Originating IP: 41.155.24.205
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dixcccy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Online activity:

On svezhyveter.ru/sv/penpal.php (russian site)
Name: Dixcy
Email: dixcccy@yahoo.com
Address: dixcccy@yahoo.com
About:
I m Dixcy Kevin from Montreal Canada, I m single without no kids but need one our two with the right man of my choice, you can write me for more about me and my family, and also you have an advantages to work and live in Canada with our organization okay. Just mail me for more info okay. dixccccy@yahoo.com
Sent: 30th July 2012

onsignalpenpals.net
Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 14:22:17
Name, age, sex: Dixcy Kelvin
Address: CANADA
Email: dixccccy=AT=yahoo.com
Education: degree
Languages: English
Hobbies: reading
Greetings: You are all welcome.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elenaanna74@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 pm

On FMF:

I was just going through some profile page on this site, but when I came across your lovely page it sparkle my interest, so I will like to know more about you.... What are you up to? Are you married or single? If single, have you been committed in a strong relationship before? Do you have kids? Are you ready for a long term relationship? I will want you to answer all my question accordingly cos there is something I will like to tell you about myself. You can get back to me via my e-mail Here is my yahoo ID hope to see you soon e l e n a a n n a 7 4 @ yah dot come Hope to hear from you soon.

Elena890 Profile:
LOOKING FOR AN OPEN MINDED PERSON
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I'm usually shy and quiet until you really get to know me. I tend to be too trusting and very sensitive so I am easily hurt. I'm very kind and loving and being loved back is the best thing in the world And I am very dedicated to those who are closest to me. I am passive and I generally do not like to lead but I am a loyal follower! I'm easy going and I avoid arguments and disagreements whenever possible. I am low maintenance and I am not afraid to get dirty. I love to laugh, I am fun to be around and I am a great listener. I am humble, nonjudgmental but not when i'm at work lol and I like to be neat and organized

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenaanna74@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Email:

I’m single and am very serious about finding a good man for marriage, open mindedness, willingness to compromise. I’m looking for mutual understanding, respectful, reliable, serious, stable, educated, honest, faithful, generous, decent, family-oriented man with a nice sense of humour, responsible for his words and actions, kind and tender with his woman, caring and loving with his children.

I really live in Maryland USA but i am presently out of the state over 6 week now, to claim my inheritance which my father left behind for me and I will like to know if that bother you. I have a kind and big heart that is full of love that I would like to give to a man who could appreciate it, well people that i have met will tell you am honest, concern, caring, respect other people opinion, sharing and not selfish.. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private.

I will like to ask you some questions before I can tell you more about myself. Please be honest with me, first I will like to know if distance bother you in a relationship and secondly, I am older than you, does that bother you too? Tell me more about yourself, what do you do for a living? Do you live alone? What is the socio-economic background of your family? What is your formal education? What is your sense of humor? What is your level of ambition? What are the goals of your life? What are your faith and beliefs and spiritual preferences? And if you ready for a long term relationship, what do you want from a woman? Can i confide in you? Will you confide in me? Are you trustworthy? Do you believe in Honesty is the best policy?

Let me hang here till I hear from you.

Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <elenaanna74@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.110.224]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 00:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.110.224
Originating ISP: Spectranet
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenaanna74@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Email:

Thanks for your quick respond, age was not a problem with me and that may sound strange, age is relevent and just a thing, it is the feeling that are developed between TWO people that count. I'm 31 this year, 24th june to be precise.

Am a very transparent person in character, am caring, sharing, loving, and most of all trustworthy. I love walks on the beach, cuddling up and watching television, especially sports. I can derive pleasure from life and I value all what is beautiful in it. I love honest and sincere people. I am a generally cheerful and positive person, who tries to learn something and accomplish something worthwhile every single day. I love to laugh, really enjoy doing almost anything as long as i enjoy the company i am with and i like people for who they are. Well i can sometimes be shy when meeting people, after a few sec/min i am normally OK and talk up a storm. I like to travel and to learn languages, to meet interesting and strong people, it is interesting for me to know more about the world and people from different countries. Places I've live in travel to are places like, Germany, parts of Asian, parts of Africa, Canada and England.

I hate lie and stupidity, I like people who are mentally strong, loving, compassionate, honest, resilient, intelligent and have a healthy dose of humor and I don't like people who are selfish, cruel, careless, arrogant and fake.

My family history can be traced all the way back to the early 1600's. We were one of the first families to settle in United State of America and live in texas; My father originates from England, I can't really say much about my mother cause she die when I was 4 year old, texas, I'm only child
of my parent and i am 31 year old, single with no kids. I'm 181 cm 5' 11.3" height, I'm 69 kg 152 lbs weight, my original hair color is dark blond but I've died it many different colors including black, magenta, bleach blond, and red (I'm trying to get more towards my natural hair color) and I have blue eyes color, I am a christian, and graduated as a creative art student, but use to work with my father as his secretary and auditor before he passed away and we use to move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded cause he works with Oil Contractors in Utah, Germany, England, parts of Africa and Asian, it was good then when the going was good.

I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times.…. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. Don't you agree? As a woman, I want a man that I can share the pleasures of love with, a man
who's willing to teach and learn. I want my man to be honest, romantic, fun loving, trust-worthy, serious minded, kind, supportive.

My dream man will be someone who does not loves to argue, respect my opinion. I want a man that is honest, concern, caring, sharing, loving and loyal. A man with a shoulder i can lean on right now due to what am going through at the moment. A man that his outgoing, funny but not like a clown all the time. A man that is kind not critical, not anal but easy going,spontaneous, affectionate and generous with his feelings, and time. He should like to go out and keep active.

More so, i don't like sitting at home on the couch too much. He needs to be an open, honest and patient person but not a push over. I want a man with enough experience in life to see both of us through, am not ready for mind games and i don't want my match too be the same, am supportive and also i want my man too be supportive. I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want my man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one man. I would be all of that for him and more, I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant and personality.

I want you to know I have been in a relationship in the past, I was cheated and it really hurt me so much because i trusted my ex with everything that i am but he turn out to be a liar, a cheat and a betrayer. I know what it mean to be hurt and i will not want a fellow human been to go through the same. Please let be honest to ourselves if you are really serious and interest for long term relationship.

Let me hang here till I hear from you soon.....

Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <elenaanna74@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.106.253]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.106.253
Originating ISP: Spectranet
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nik

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 am

tracyly07 Profile: open heart and a long term relationship
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Mountain View, California, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Health/medical
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i want a relationship with open mind. need a man that is caring and very loving. someone with good heart and that will be very loyal and faithful to his relationship. finally a man with good sense of humour and a god fearing type

About Me
i am very easy going and a mellow type. i vale honesty and loyalty. am very caring , loving and passionate type of a lady.born and raise in well devouted chritian home. am a girl with pure heart and a good sense of humour. finally , i respect and value my soul mate .am a God fearing type of woman.

My Perfect First Date
like to go to fun and park with that real guy

From: tracyly07Date: 2013-06-21 04:09 PMSubject: HI HANDSOME
Hello am tracy i come accross your profile on face book and i get stunned with it . i will like to get to know you better just write me directly to my email ads tracymoore1477@yahoo.com or im me if you are using yahoo messanger so thaat you ca know much about me too and also have my pics ok. tracy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

juliesanchez80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 am

On FMF:

Howdy
How are you doing....care we chat,where are you from,how long you on this site and what you looking for????
Well i am new here but not always much on here we can chat and talk more better and also send you my pictures if you can contact me on juliesanchez80@yahoo.com or as well on yahoo messenger as juliesanchez80

birdpet Profile: Longterm relationship
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,respectful

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliesanchez80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 am

On vietsingle.vietfun,

julie
IP & Posted by: 204.45.127.26 on February 6, 2013 at 8:10pm
Updated by: February 7, 2013 at 6:19pm
Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 cm)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Body Type: Average
From City: chicago
State/Province: Illinois
Zip: 60604

Religion: Catholic
Education: Some college
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Marital Status: Single
My goal: juliesanchez80@yahoo.com
Free Time: Interests and hobbies:
i like playing squash,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.

I Am:
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,respectful

Looking For:
I am looking for a partner in life. Someone to share my life with and is willing to do the same. Sharing on all levels and willing to give 100% to the relationship is very important.

Originating IP: 204.45.127.26
Originating ISP: Fdcservers.net
City: Denver
Country of Origin: United States

On net log,

juliesanchez80
female - 33 years, Chicago, United States
Active since 14 February 2013.

juliesanchez80@yahoo.com

On dateacanadian.ca, with the mention: "We believe that this user is not really Canadian."

birdpet - no picture
Date Joined: 2013-02-22
Sex: Female
City: Tillsonburg
Province: Ontario

Partner's Age: Age is not important to me
Description: I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,respectful
Six things I can't live without: reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts
I'm really good at: my field
You should message me if: you have interest in me and you can kindly hint me on juliesanchez80@.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.