Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maknatasha58@iname.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

maknatasha58@iname.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Email:

Hi,
It is Natalya and I am thirty years old. I don’t want to tread on the foot but choose to crash into you to get to know each other, but Im mail you we will be pair, and let's see what happens. Very pleased to meet you my frame of mind is very nice I want change you so that you are not solitary. I prefer tunes comedy and concerts. I hope your day is going nice. Write me about you and where you from? All the best, Natalya

Header:

Return-Path: <lolipop.jp-3345090cb9f2c51c@users589.phy.lolipop.jp>
Received: from users589.phy.lolipop.jp (users589.phy.lolipop.jp. [157.7.105.203])
Subject: Good evening11 how are you?? u want to see my photo???
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 04:08:36

Originating IP: 157.7.105.203
Originating ISP: Gmo Internet,inc
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is reported online since 2014 for while being used in romance scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.