Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena - prekrasnayaelena@postoel.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elena - prekrasnayaelena@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Email:

Good morning! Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Elena. I hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking man with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I am still single and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: prekrasnayaelena@postoel.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Elenulka.

Header:

Return-Path: <qq7a8k5d@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.131.7.226])
Subject: Greetings my dear pen-friend,
Reply-To: Me Elenushka <qq7a8k5d@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Me Elenushka <qq7a8k5d@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 10:22:55
Message-ID: <20190406102256.2994.qq-a-k-d@air.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.131.7.226
Originating ISP: Co.,ltd
Country of Origin: Mongolia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

prekrasnayaelena@postoel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Greetings my new pen-friend. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Elena. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also finding someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose I wish to look a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: prekrasnayaelena@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Elenushulya!

Header;
Return-Path: <sp2a85e9@drive.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.68.118.190]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 7 Apr 2019
Subject: Good day.

Orig IP: 27.68.118.190 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam

Same image also used as Lina here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=73644
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.