Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natali16pe@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natali16pe@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Greetings!;)
How are you?
I do not even know where to start. I wanted to warn you that I lonely girl. I do not like impose relationship. In the dating agency I was convinced that you are the one who suits me according to my criteria.
I'll tell you a few words about myself. My name is Natasha. I had no relationship many years. I have never had my family - a husband and children! So that you have an idea about me, with my letter I attached my photo. I live in RU. I hopefully that distance is for you not a problem. We live in a time when it is easy to communicate at a distance. If we have mutual sympathy then we can see you without any problems. Now planes fly to anywhere in the world and all this does not take much time. I ordinary girl and looking for a man with whom it will be easy for me. I open to chat and ready for a serious relationship! I sure that we will be able to learn more about each other and get closer.
My mail is waiting for an answer natali16pe@gmail.com !
Good luck, Natali!

Header:
Return-Path: <christophe.bertin@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.49 (unknown [220.179.88.106]) (Authenticated sender: christophe.bertin@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 71567228 for < >;
Fri, 5 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Natalia <aesyhfy@gmail.com>
Subject: Sunny my

Orig IP: 220.179.88.106 | Orig ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street | City: Fuyang | Country: China

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natali16pe@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:03 am

Good afternoon !! To me so it is pleasant that you have answered me, for me dialogue through the Internet in a novelty on it I very much worried when waited for your answer. Earlier I never got acquainted with the man through the Internet. At me never was time for relations, about the beginning I studied and wanted to get good education, then wanted will be arranged for good work, just now I felt very lonely and have understood that I always did not have the loving man. Serious relations at me were only once, they lasted hardly less year, we have dispersed under the mutual decision. I have wanted to stop these relations because we did not have a development, the man not for flirtation and the light novel, and for relations and family creation is necessary to me. My former man was not ready to serious steps on it I did not see sense to continue with it relations, I did not want to spend my life in the empty. Now this history already in the past I do not see sense about it to speak. Already there is more than year at me there are no relations with the man, at me are not present and there were no children. I as want to set to you some questions. It is interesting to me, you had serious relations?? You have children??
I was born on July, 16th, 1987 and on zodiac sign I a cancer. What your zodiac sign?
I was born and I live in Russia in city Orel is very beautiful, silent and quiet city, at us in a city many beautiful places. Never probably you heard about my city, it small and is on distance of 360 kilometres from capital of Russia of Moscow. tell to me about your city? What it?
I never was outside of the country, but it was always interesting to me to learn culture of other country, to get acquainted and communicate to the person from abroad, I will be happy if we continue to communicate, I very strongly want to get acquainted with you more close, I hope it mutually. As I have already written in the beginning of my letter, I am ready to the present adult life, I want to have a family and that I had a true and loving man, earlier I did not understand, but have now realised that the most important and expensive in our world is love and sincerity, it is the most important on light! Probably it is interesting to you why I have decided to get acquainted with the man from other country, instead of from Russia. I want, that you have understood me, I want that we did not have secrets, I will speak with you sincerely. I have ceased to trust Russian men, they use girls, and then throw, they appreciate only appearance, at all do not want to learn that disappears behind appearance, do not want to learn private world! On it in Russia to me difficult find the man which could to win my heart. I do not want to go deep into it, is possible during ours with you of acquaintance I will tell to you about it in more details if we are familiar more close. I hope my letter have not strongly tired you? I have not noticed as have written you such big letter, I so would like to express to you and to write, I can so frankly to communicate only with close people, I do not know for what reason, but I trust you and I want to open completely! In the letter I send to you some more my photos that you could see me. I as will be glad to your photos. Now I want to send as soon as possible to you this letter that you could answer me! I will wait for your answer!
Natalia!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natali16pe@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 pm

Good day !!! It is very pleasant to me to see your new letter, I am very grateful to you for your answer, now we can continue our acquaintance through letters and learn each other more close. I very much want to learn you as the person, as the man. It will be pleasant to me to tell to you more about itself and the life, for this purpose, that we could learn more each other. As I already spoke to you, it is my first experience of acquaintance to the man through the Internet and I very joyful that I have got acquainted with such man as you . I am very interested in dialogue with you and very much I want to know more about you and your life. I agree that us with you will divide very big distance, but it at all does not frighten me. If ours with you acquaintance through letters is successful and we will understand that we really approach each other we can necessarily find the decision as to us to be together, because now many new technologies.
I want to tell to you that by a trade the secretary in civil engineering firm. Through me passes a lot of information, concerning the conclusion of contracts and the permission to building. I sign various papers with the permission of the heads. I concern the work with huge interest and attention. On my work it is very important to be attentive. I have very good and amicable working collective. I very much like my work. My working week consists of 6 working days and I have one day off, this Sunday. Unfortunately I have no computer of the house and I use the computer what to write you the letters on work. I write to you unknown to the heads because I have not the right to trade on the working computer. On it a way of dialogue through an e-mail, for me the most convenient, I hope for you it not a problem? It will be very interesting to me, if you speak to me about the work? please do not worry, if our dialogue through letters is successful, we will necessarily find the decision to strengthen our relations.
As I want to say to you that I was trained on this trade at university and I have a higher education. As at university learning of foreign languages was important and it was possible to choose. I have chosen English language and consequently for me there are no problems to speak and write in English, I hope you well understand me?
In free time from work I try not to sit in place and I like to spend time with advantage. I very much like to cook meal and at me very well it turns out. It is pleasant to you is tasty to eat?
As I very much like to read books, probably this my the most favourite, I like to read the book and to represent all these moments which are described by the author. Still I very much like to learn always that that new. I consider this my hobby and I like to visit new places and to see beauty of the nature. unfortunately I travelled only within Russia and never in life happened abroad. But I consider at me still all ahead and I will necessarily see other countries.
I am now compelled to finish the letter. I very much hope that it will be pleasant to you to read my letter. Bradley please if you have what that questions set them to me, I with pleasure will answer. I with interest will wait for your answer, Natalia!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.