Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reginamlmissu@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

reginamlmissu@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Email:

Hello. I live in Russia. How r u doing at the moment? I desire to become informed about you personally more deeper. So what is your name? I m alone and I am browsing for a buddy, real love and responsibility. I'm an incredibly tender and nurturing girl. I would like to really love and grow cherished. Make sure you tell to me more regarding yourself...i look forward to receive a message from you. I'm hoping when ever you're going to see my own email you would be pleased and will reply me back.I feel that I will not search any more for anybody since I noticed you and so I wish to learn more about you. Via digital emails.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: reginamlmissu@gmail.com

I hope we will likely be great pals. Reginok.

Header:

Return-Path: <wakabayakyoku@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (usj-10-236.tm.net.my [219.92.10.236])
ubject: Woha my new pen-friend
Reply-To: Mi Reginushusenka <wakabayakyoku@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Reginushusenka <wakabayakyoku@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 16:35:17
Message-ID: <20190403163520.3534.wakabayakyoku@able.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 219.92.10.236
Originating ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.