Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Olesia - mibelleoles81@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Olesia - mibelleoles81@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Email:

Salutation I've personally seen your account and so it somewhat caught my attention.I am Olesia.I am 38 years at the moment. And so I'm looking out for someone to commence a true as well as extended marriage. I am a lonely woman, wish to gather enjoyment for life. Allow me to try and inform you about regarding me personally. I love to keep my house fresh and clean and appreciate culinary. Around me i need a loved someone who has supportive heart and a kind spirit.I have been in to a dynamic way of life. I like to go swimming and have fun playing sports activities, it gives the power for a better existence.I also need to uncover more about who you are and will be thrilled to respond to all of your thoughts you will probably have. I hope that you're as well trying to find bliss within your existence.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: mibelleoles81@gmail.com

Will look for a message from you.Your faithfully, Olesyoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <riki-h@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.24.127.221])
Subject: Good day unknown
Reply-To: Olesyulka Olesyuska <riki-h@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olesyulka Olesyuska <riki-h@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 08:05:52
Message-ID: <20190404080553.6982.riki-h@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.24.127.221
Originating ISP: Ctrls Datacenters Ltd.
City: Kurnool
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet.oles81@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:41 pm

Good day, I have seen your own profile and so it somewhat caught my interest.Anyway, my name is Olesenka.I am 38 years of age right now. And I am struggling to find a male to start a sincere as well as longterm union. I m a lonely young woman, really wish to access enjoyment in life. Let me try out and reveal to you regarding me. I prefer to keep the house fully clean and get pleasure from culinary. In my life i'd like a adored person along with adoring heart and a kind soul.So i am easily into an energetic life. I love to go swimming and have fun with playing sports, it gives the energy for a better existence.In addition, i would like to find out more regarding you and will be thrilled to answer to all your thoughts you will probably have. Really hope you're also trying to find bliss within your personal life.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: sweet.oles81@gmail.com

Will await a reply from you.Truly, Olesyunya,

Header:
Return-Path: <karuizawa@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.58.116.50]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Thu, 4 Apr 2019
Subject: Hello stranger.

Orig IP: 103.58.116.50 | Orig ISP: Infonet Comm Enterprises | City: Coimbatore | Country: India

Same photo as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.