Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here or report their account as it puts others at risk!

lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 am

From a Survivor. Romance scam:

This scammer might be related to this one:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=74979

Met on Vietdating.us

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


Anh glad to meet em on Vietdate anh a new member and anh like to meet serious woman to make good friendship with and see where its leads too,anh 53years old anh widow,anh come to USA when anh was little with my parent anh dad Vietnamese and mom Chinese both parent pass away ,Anh live in California San Jose,Anh is a widow Anh is getting older now and i think i need someone anh can share the true love with all my life,anh is the only child of anh parent, anh just been living a lonely life i just wish all my day dreams come true with the right woman for my life....Anh work on a contract basic on the ship anh work as importer and export of goods from one country to another, anh have been on the water for four weeks now but we get to land in about two week time anh fly back home in two time,anh don't know maybe em like to meet anh in person when anh get back home,....that is just few about anh, em feel free to ask anh any question ,anh not mind to relocate when anh meet someone my heart goes with anh like to know more about em too,right now i am presently on the cargo ship navigating towards (SEA PORT IN CAPE TOWN) is the largest container port in CAPE TOWN , and one of the largest seaport in the world...This is anh last trip working on the ship anh plan to retire and set up business on land. .life is too short to pretend i think we should learn how to live our life in a good way....i hope to read back from em. anh like to know more about em too,Anh not mind to relocate after we get along with each other...nice to make friend with em..........anh waiting to read back from em too.....


Timothy Nguyen.


On Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


xxx xxx,anh so much happy to be em friend,sure we can be best of
friends and let see where its leads us too yes anh speak little
Vietnamese because anh come to USA long time,life is too short to
pretend,anh happy to meet em and i hope our friendship will last
forever and take us to the right path of life.... ,anh live in
California San Jose anh live alone after the death of both parent..anh
don't have kids anh have been living a lonely life for years,anh very
busy with work anh always on water most of the time so anh not have
time to get settle and marry again,anh getting older everyday and
right now anh wish to marry and build up a happy home with wife
....anh plan to retire job after anh get married again so that anh can
have time for family this is my last trip working on the ship .,Anh
pick em because anh have a good feelings for em ..i hope all our day
dreams come true em...Anh work on a contract basic anh work as
importer and exporter of goods from one country to another ,well let
see where our dreams leads too .anh have been on ship for 4 week now
but we get to anchor in (SEA PORT IN CAPE TOWN) CAPE TOWN sea port in about two week time.....its lot of fun here on ship have you
ever go on a cruise before? maybe when the time comes we can go on
cruise together and have good fun if Buddha want us to be together,anh
has been living a lonely life ever since anh wife pass away and both
parent anh wife died of breast cancer after some surgery anh really
miss them so much anh cry when anh remember the lost after wife died
anh not marry again..anyway that is the past and i think we have to
move on with present,i wish i could meet the love of my life so that
we can both live together for the rest of life,anh still have some
relatives living in Vietnam , I am a fun loving person. I love to try
new things and believe that everything happens for a reason,I believe
spirituality is very important. Everyone has to have something they
can believe in. I also tend to lean towards Taoist and Buddhist
religions. The I Ching is a wonderful book and oddly enough,so is The
Tao of Pooh:-),I love to go out to restaurants like Ventura's Offshore
Cafe, any place on the water, and excellent Italian restaurants,I also
can be totally content cooking for my date and watching a movie,I'm a
hopeless romantic that likes to have fun. I don't think that just
because you believe in romance everything has to be all sappy and
mushy all the time. I definitely feel if you're romantically involved
with someone you should be able to share your thoughts and feelings on
an array of topics. I also feel you should live your life without
regrets,You have to know in your heart that everything happens for a
reason and everyone comes into your life for a reason. You may get
hurt or you may find the love of your life, but no matter what, you'll
learn about yourself and your partner throughout the process,I love
when a woman takes me out on a date. I've only been on a few and
always enjoyed just talking and getting to know her,I don't need her
to bring me anything or do anything except sit and talk during a
fantastic dinner. A sense of humor is incredibly important. It'sgreat
to be able to sit down and just have a sense of playfulness about each
other. It's wonderful when people don't take life too seriously.I've
always dream of having a woman over to my house, cooking a wonderful
dinner for her, a late night skinny dipping in my pool, then showering
together in my two seat shower. Lathering each other up and smiling
and laughing and being completely open and willing for anything to
happen. Of course if skinny dipping isn't an option (because it's
winter) then a luxurious soak in my jacuzzi with candles light all
around us and a glass of wine with some music playing in the
background is a great alternative. I hope someday I can treat a woman
the way I think she should be treated.I do want to mention that I
think relationships should be equal, but it's definitely fun to spoil
your partner. My favorite places to visit are gorgeous beaches with
palm trees surrounding me. I absolutely need to be by the water...I
can't imagine living away from it. Maybe I'll meet someone that enjoys
some of these things. I hate games and can't put up with liars,Now,i
looking for a new love,relationship (Mrs Right) i don't know if its
you ?But the kind of woman am looking for must be very well
responsible,honest,caring, lovely,open minded and hard working which
will be able to control my business in future if she likes...As for
the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,
and physical appearance in general is not problem, My interest is in a
good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my
spirits.I hope to find a woman that I could possibly have a new life
with,Am still single Still searching for a woman who will make me
happy till the end of my life and the woman i can spend the rest of my
life with. I am looking for a love,relationship (Mrs Right) i don't
know if its you ?Yea,i am for real,because i don't have time for
playing games around,because its very awful when someone hurt another
good feelings, I've been in several rapports where I was not fully
appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and
that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things
I do for her and knows how to be appreciative,For instance, if I were
to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman,she could thank
me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no
particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative
of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways. To
me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.....What does
it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display his
affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a
person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being
affectionate,I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions.
I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for
her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. she doesn't has to do
much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good
enough...that just more about anh and what anh looking for...anh glad
once again to meet em, .hihihihihihihi. anh have much interest in
em........ ...Em have viber maybe we can chat whenever we have free time.

Timothy Nguyen.


Image

Image

Image

Image

From another victim online:
I met this man on this website vietdating. His profile name is Tim53.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:40 am

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


How are you doing today em?anh cam on em for your gesture and been honest about what you feel, I really understand you better and i think communication and distance will never be a problem because i already make up my mind that whenever i meet my heart desire i don't mind to relocate anywhere as long as my woman happy ,Like i say am just a very simple down to earth and honest man who is looking for my soul mate who i can spend the rest of my life with,I don't care if you are beautiful or ugly ,rich or poor i don't care, what matters most to me is the good heart of loving i believe if you have love you have everything in life because love don't cost a thing just only the mind set...I also practice catholic and Buddhism because anh dad was Buddhism and mom catholic i am always used to my mom going around everywhere with her because anh the only child sometimes anh cry because anh not brothers and sisters but we never can tell where life takes us too...Do you have Viber maybe we can chat sometimes when we have free time ...

TIM


On Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


How is em doing today?,anh just here thinking about em anh make friendship with em too,how i wish em here with anh to keep anh warm too much cold here on sea the weather change now so it cold now,life is too short to pretend,we forget the past and move on with present life,we can plan our future together and see how its work,anh develop much love and interest in em so much,anh just want to be loved all my life,what kind of food em like to cook most,Anh like to eat from em one day maybe when we meet,anh will eat dinner with em anh feed em like a new born baby,hihihihihihi how i wish anh there with you and take good care of you and do everything for em,anh want to meet em when anh come back home,anh clean and so fresh,No drugs,No alcohol,No smoking,its all dangerous to health,I know you are out there and it's just a matter of time before we find each other. I am looking forward to that day with all my heart. I am preparing myself for you each day,I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life if only we are meant to be together To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. Marriage is forever if only em allow anh. So I promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day and until then, I will be waiting for you with open arms and my heart full of love just for you we started from friendship and let see where it lead us too. hihihi....Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime...,anh like to see more about different culture..
Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
See our unborn child/children in your eyes.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you......Yes honey i think we have about 9hours different time from Vancouver to Cape town,I also try and see where to delete profile but i cant get it maybe we just have to forget the vietdating site,Long time ago anh open one profile but anh forget the password,anh now join again the day anh meet em ,anh believe Buddha have a reason for us i added you to my viber.


Timothy Nguyen
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:43 am

From: Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018,
Subject: Good Morning to you honey !

From the very first moment I meet you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did,Your courage lights up my entire spirit,I have no doubt you are the woman Buddha has made especially for me...Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking more about me,Most importantly, thank you for sharing your past and present with me,No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develop, I know standing before god and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made,Each day that passes makes our friendship grow stronger. Although I know it's hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you,You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong...I just cant wait any longer to come back home to meet you in person.

Timothy Nguyen.


On Friday, January 26, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'll be dreaming of you,I could say that you complete me butthat would be a lie, because every morning when I wake since the day i meet you I long for you more than the day before,You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours,I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there.Being a friend with you makes every morning worth getting up for,You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes and to that I disagree.So,here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me,Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday,somewhere,I chose to love you in silence for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness for in your loneliness no one owns you but me...i care for you so much......Morning kisses n hugs to my wonderful woman

How is your day going on ship? you said you are living on the ship most of your time. May I know what are you doing there every day with water around all the time.

Yes i work for myself as Importer and exporter of goods from one country to another country,Every day by day i always make sure all the goods inside the cargo are all in good order before landing,Also i am always busy with paper works all the time,This is my last trip working on the ship,I already plan to quit the job after i get married so that i can be with my family all the time.I make up my mind to set up business on land

. What are your hobbies? are there some entertainments on ship? Or do you have to be on land for some entertainments?

My hobbies are ...i like walking on the beach to watch the sun set,i hope one day i can be able to hold hands with you at the beach,I like shopping ,cooking ,listen to good music,go to gym ....Yes there are some activity right here on board i can fishing ,play game with some cabin crew.

Timothy Nguyen.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:45 am

From: Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018,
Subject: Happy Sunday honey!!!

Happy Sunday to you honey,Anh have develop so much interest and love for em since the day anh meet em,Anh believe god have a reason for us,Thank you for the comfortable conversations and we both get along with each other,Anh hope our friendship be forever...I must confess to you anh yeu em maimai, OK i am back to em question now : What are you doing on this weekend? Anh on the weekend sometimes anh do fishing,playing chess game with some cabin crew, Are you still on ship toward to CAPE TOWN? or have you already got there? Anh still on the cargo ship navigating towards the seaport in CAPETOWN anh will anchor in cape town in about 1 more week from now,You said you have already been on water for 4 weeks up to now. How long will you have still been staying on ship for one contract? How often will you have been on ship in a year? Anh only have about 1 more week before landing,Anh only go for contract 3times in a year,this is my last trip working on the ship anh already plan to quit the job and set up business on land when and get married too..How many people are on a shift to work with you there? Are there any jobs for female on ship? or all ...YES honey we have about 28 people here on board the laundry people,chef,we also have gun men here on board the gun men are the one who secure everyone on board because of the pirate....When will you be on land for going back home? and do you have any plans for that time yet? I will be back home in less than 2weeks from now,Anh not have any plans and dont mind if em invite anh to Canada.

Tim.


On Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com> wrote:


Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you,I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars,If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips,One day it finally came true, the special someone that I loved, loved me too, and that special some one was you,I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could,I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine,I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye....Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be Ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disappear? Can you love me as much as I love you?To be someone is easy,to be someone nice is harder,to be someone special might be difficult...but to know someone like you is a blessing without difficulty,As long as I always hold you in my heart,i will never lose you,If your heart was a prison,I would like to be sentenced for life. I LOVE YOU .

Timothy Nguyen.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

lovingyouforever53@gmail.com timtimtimtim700@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:52 am

From: Timothy Nguyen <lovingyouforever53@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018,
Subject: Good Morning to my princess !

Good Morning Sunshine... your love has countless pages,no matter open any page it shows your love only,some time has friend, lover, brother, sister, father, mother, husband, wife but never ends, keep ON & ON,love has no fear, but you are not near,I want you around me all the time,If this morning comes as a book, I would dedicate it to you. If it comes as a food, I would make it a table for two.You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete thank you for everything ,I will never hurt you. I will never lie to you. I will always support you. I will forever care for you. I will never let you cry. We will be together, even after we die. I love you,Loving you was the best decision of my life. Like the rays of the sun you shine through my heart every day. You bring joy into my life and fill me with happiness. I love you

Timothy Nguyen.


From: Timothy Nguyen <timtimtimtim700@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018
Subject: Please dis regard message from my previous email , viber and the doctor
To:

Hi xxx xxx 
    please em its me Timothy, please i will like to tell you to stop any transaction you doing to the Dr , i mean Dr Abiola , I left there  hospital is really bad , they were taken advantaged and want to keep me here forever , so  when my visa expired and after they got alot of money from you , they will call immigration to arrest me for illegal immigrant, they even hacked my email and password and write and text to you , and pretend to as me, I tried to log on my email , i can see someone changed my password, thats why i quickly open and email to contact you , they collected my phone and keep on texting through my phone. Pretend to be me !I will like to let you know the situation of things here right now my love , thanks so much for helping me and makes me still alive , i really appreciate you so much , please dis regard any email or text message from my previous email , or from my viber or the doctor email , Please they must not know my where are about , Because this hospital is not a good hospital for me , They read all our conservation from my phone. I cant understand there language they were speaking. i am feeling better , after they did the surgery for me , and they got the money you sent to them , but they want more money without doing any treatment . i will send you the details and the address of the new hospital i was taken to by the good Samaritan that helped me here . 
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

timtimtimtim700@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:01 am

On Monday, February 19, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <timtimtimtim700@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi xxx xxx
please em its me Timothy, please i will like to tell you to stop any transaction you doing to the Dr , i mean Dr Abiola , I left there hospital is really bad , they were taken advantaged and want to keep me here forever , so when my visa expired and after they got alot of money from you , they will call immigration to arrest me for illegal immigrant, they even hacked my email and password and write and text to you , and pretend to as me, I tried to log on my email , i can see someone changed my password, thats why i quickly open and email to contact you , they collected my phone and keep on texting through my phone. Pretend to be me !I will like to let you know the situation of things here right now my love , thanks so much for helping me and makes me still alive , i really appreciate you so much , please dis regard any email or text message from my previous email , or from my viber or the doctor email , Please they must not know my where are about , Because this hospital is not a good hospital for me , They read all our conservation from my phone. I cant understand there language they were speaking. i am feeling better , after they did the surgery for me , and they got the money you sent to them , but they want more money without doing any treatment . i will send you the details and the address of the new hospital i was taken to by the good Samaritan that helped me here .


From: Timothy Nguyen <timtimtimtim700@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018,
Subject:

Let me try to add you on the viber , so we can chat on the viber


Other information about the scammer from the Survivor:

Timothy Nguyen E-mail list:
khaikhaikhaingng@gmail.com
timtimtimtim700@gmail.com
lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

He uses this account : 
 
Beneficiary Name: ABIOLA A. B.
Address: Trornton Good Wood
Telephone #: 2763160XXXX
Bank Name: FIRSTRAND BANK
Account # : 6270165XXXX
Branch Code: 210528
Bank Address: Shop 4 Goodwood Mall CNR, Voortrekker Road Cape Town, South Africa.
SWIFT CODE:   FIRNZAJJ



Timothy Nguyen phone numbers:
+27611596869
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C

+19173708681
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

tn2588762@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:19 am

The "Good Samaritan" ends up using the name Thomas Nguyen. I only received one E-mail from his address:

From: thomas nguyen <tn2588762@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 14, 2018
Subject: Re: Hi xxx, new friend from .....
To:

Thank you for writing and also sharing your personal email with me,How are you and the family doing?I like the genuineness of your message. You sound very passionate and truthful. That is a good mark. So far i am enjoying getting to know you and i must say that it is a good feeling having someone to share thoughts and time communicating with. these feelings are coming back to me new again and i hope we'll continue to get to know each other even more. Know the good, the bad and the ugly if there is any.Then make decision if these can be managed as we get along to the journey of friendship, happiness and companionship. I was born in Canada and living in Edmonton Alberta .I have only one daughter but she married now and lives with her family. I lives alone.i 

I should tell you that I am very open-minded,I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public,i travel all the time to different part of the world for work. After i lost my wife a little over Four years ago, I haven't been able to go into any relationship as i take that as a serious business plus i also needed to respect the woman i shared some part of my life with and have great kids with. It was hard making the decision to move on but right now I am ready to move on as I am tired of being single because I want to feel that love life again and i am sure in heaven she wants that for me too and as part of my few other qualities, I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing(respect everyone religions and believes), faithful. Now comes to what I want In a woman, Well for me I don't think beauty or physical is placed in the forefront of what will make me choose a partner, I mean it will be nice to have a beautiful woman if that comes then its a bonus.

My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming,  hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music's, long driving, soccer.I dislike delay that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I dislike lies. I love someone who is trustworthy.I like to meet new people and get to know new things in life and I believe that's what life is all about. I sent you a request  on hangout , you can check your spam message to click the invitation so we can chat more or 


Bank accounts used by Thomas Nguyen:
Name: P. I.
Bank : CAPITEC BANK LIMITED
Bank Address: 10 QUANTUM ROAD, STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA, 470010
Account # 148670XXXX
Swift code: CABLZAJJ

He said This woman was doctor's wife who received the payment for treatment
Beneficiary name: Hoa N. H.
Address: San Jose, CA 95127
Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA
Bank Address: 4075 Evergreen Village Square, STE 170, San Jose, CA 95135, USA
Account # : 32504977XXXX
Routine # : 121000358
SWIFT CODE:  BOFAUS6S

Citizens Equity First Credit Union
Peoria, IL
ABA: 271183701
ACCT: 011446XXXX
Acct Holder: Ms. Hoa N. H.
2659 Reno Dr.
San Jose, CA

He said this man was his brother can receive money and transfer to him because he has a business account 
BENEFICIARY NAME: ROBERT A L.
Address: ELK Grove, CA 95758
Cell phone # 916804XXXX
Email address: whitefrontXXXXXXX@msn.com
Bank Name: WELSFARGO
Account # 524528XXXX
Routine #: 121042882
SWIFT CODE: WFBIUS6S
Bank address: 5120 Laguna BLVD, ELK Grove CA 95758, USA

he said this name was his lawyer account.
Beneficiary Name: T. GLOBAL SERVICES LLC. or  U. C. LLC.
Address: Edmond, OK 73013
Bank Name: CHASE BANK
Account #: 26751XXXX
Routing #: 103000648
SWIFT CODE:    CHASUS33
Bank Address: 12324 N. Way Ave. Oklahoma city, OK 73120

Thomas' Phone Number:
+2774918626
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

timtimtimtim700@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:35 pm

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018
Timothy Nguyen <timtimtimtim700@gmail.com> wrote:

Hope em doing good , anh still here in a big problem in united arabic emirate , i never involve in drug or bad business , but the deceasesd driver put anh into big problem,If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life, and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land. But if each day, each hour, you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness, if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me,ah my friend, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, my feelings feeds on you, beloved, and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine. I hope someday, Happiness and joy will comes over to us and happy forever, If anh don't die in this hard time, But if anh die, the feelings will still be there , and also anh will be able to let anh mom and dad know in the heaven about em. Anh worry so much em nha,My life is so simple and easy to the existences that I can never forget about you as a friend and a lover. You brings more happiness and joy to my life , You make me feel what's friendship again in life. Anh is sad with what life brought to anh right now. Anh think if anh died in the incident, its better than the hard time anh experiences now. so sad. my mind not settle , i just used this oppourtunity to borrowed the rescued team laptop to write you mail , please em help i wrote to Mr Thomas also , please get lawyer for me , both of you only one anh have in this world .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Image
User avatar
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.
 
Posts: 38628
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: lovingyouforever53@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:52 pm

online dating site profile: https:/ /sanjose0.mate4all.com/friendship-san-jose-675871.html
https:/ /sanjose0.mate4all.com/looking-for-my-other-half-san-jose-662280.html
https:/ /laos.dating/profile?token=1000256661


Looking For My Other Half!!!!!!!!
51 Years old ■ Man seeking Woman ■ Lives in San Jose, California , United States ■ Here for Marriage in San Jose, Activity Partner in San Jose, Casual Dating in San Jose, Friendship in San Jose, Serious Relationship in San Jose
■ Marital Status: Widowed ■ Height: 5'5" / 165 cms ■ Body Type: Fit/Athletic ■ Religion: Buddhist / Toaist ■ Sexual Orientation: Straight ■ Zodiac: Capricorn
■ Category: Men Seeking Women ■ Total 56 Profile Views ■ Status: Offline ■ Short Personal Link
Dating
Click To see enlarged Image Click To See Enlarge View
Total Likes Total Dislikes
0
0
Contact Timothnguyen
Write testimonial for timothnguyen Write testimonial
Add timothnguyen to your favourite's List Add timothnguyen to your favourite's List
Refer timothnguyen's profile to your friend Refer timothnguyen's profile to your friend
View friends View Friends of timothnguyen
Add as friend Add as a friend
Report Abuse Regarding Pornography, Obscenity, Identity Theft Report Abuse
Nationality■ Vietnamese
Ethnicity■ Asian Other
I can speak■ English
My Religious Beliefs■ Very religious
I am a(n)■ Non-Vegetarian
Children■ I do not have children
Smoke■ I do not smoke
Drink■ I do not drink
Education■ Graduate
Occupation■ Business/Self Employed
Annual Income■ $150,001 - 200,000
About Myself:
Anh is a simple man who is looking to meet my other half,anh honest man,anh like to take things easily and slowly No rush,anh like to try new things and see it happens for a good reason,anh very hard working man who will put food on the table for the family....Anh love to clean the house and make some plantation in my small garden.....
About My Partner:
I am looking for my soul mate ,the woman who i can share all my life with,simple and honest woman,the woman who we can both enjoy life together and grow old together,anh looking for the woman who we can go vacation together do more good things together and enjoy life to the fullest.
My Partner Should Be A Woman Age Should Be Between 34-18 His/Her Height Should Be From 3 Ft. 11 Inch to 3 Ft. 11 Inch , Marital Status Can Be: Any
My Passion: I don't mind any Sports I Like: Baseball,cricket,long tennis,football,chess My Activities: I love vacation and i love to learn more about different things. Book(s) I Like: Things fall apart! Music: RnB/jazz/rock TV Shows: Tom&Jerry Cuisines (Food): Vietnamese,Thai

show_picture.jpeg
show_picture.jpeg (15 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

=


Looking For My Other Half!!!PreviousNext
62 Years old ■ Man seeking Woman ■ Lives in San Jose, California , United States ■ Here for Marriage in San Jose, Activity Partner in San Jose, Casual Dating in San Jose, Friendship in San Jose, Serious Relationship in San Jose
■ Marital Status: Widowed ■ Height: 5'5" / 165 cms ■ Body Type: Fit/Athletic ■ Religion: Buddhist / Toaist ■ Sexual Orientation: Straight ■ Zodiac: Capricorn
■ Category: Men Seeking Women ■ Total 322 Profile Views ■ Status: Offline ■ Short Personal Link
Dating
Click To see enlarged Image Click To See Enlarge View
Total Likes Total Dislikes
0
0
Contact Thomasng
Write testimonial for thomasng Write testimonial
Add thomasng to your favourite's List Add thomasng to your favourite's List
Refer thomasng's profile to your friend Refer thomasng's profile to your friend
View friends View Friends of thomasng
Add as friend Add as a friend
Report Abuse Regarding Pornography, Obscenity, Identity Theft Report Abuse
Nationality■ American
Ethnicity■ Vietnamese
I can speak■ English
My Religious Beliefs■ Spiritual but not religious
I am a(n)■ Non-Vegetarian
Children■ I do not have children
Smoke■ I do not smoke
Drink■ I do not drink
Education■ Graduate
Occupation■ Student
Annual Income■ $75,001 - 100,000
About Myself:
anh honest man, sincere, responsible, loving and caring,committed to my woman and always make her happy in all ways. .anh want to meet a serious woman to share life with..my free time Choi the thao, nghe nhac, hat karaoke voi ban va di du lich,Thich di dao bien, nau an, the thao, lam viec tu thien, di xem movie & shopping,go piano lesson,go to the beach to watch the sun set,go for vacation and visit beautiful places.
About My Partner:
looking for a serious and honest woman to share my life with.anh looking for the woman who is a warm earthed and simple,the woman anh can go vacation with,spend time together all the time,the woman who is proud of his man
My Partner Should Be A Woman Age Should Be Between 35-99 His/Her Education Can Be: Under Graduate Occupation Can Be: Student Income Should Be Below Rs. 50,000/- Looks: Should be Extremely Good Looking He/She Should not smoke He/She Should not drink And My Partner Can have children
My Passion: i love passions for jogging,swimming,fishing and going to the beach. Sports I Like: foot ball,base ball,cricket My Activities: love going for vacation on my free time Music: RnB TV Shows: Tom$jerry Movies: action Cuisines (Food): vietnamese
show_picture (1).jpeg
show_picture (1).jpeg (12.05 KiB) Viewed 1003 times




https:/ /laos.dating/profile?token=1000256661

Timothynguyen
Searching for my Soul Mate

My Details
Location San Jose, Santa Clara, California, United States Status Widowed
Age 54, Male, 5'5" (166 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Long Term Personality Honest
Site Joined laos.dating Star Sign Capricorn
About Me
I am a mixed vietnamese and chinese man who is looking to meet my other half and get along with each other,I am a well respected,caring and honest man,i am simple and easy going man,I love to try new things and see it happens for a good reason,I hope i can meet someone who is ready for a new beginning and we can share life together .
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity Asian Romance Valentines Everyday
Nationality United States Marriage Views Marriage is Important
Occupation Business Owner Languages Vietnamese / English
Education Masters Degree Religion Buddhist
My Appearance & Lifestyle
Hair Color Black Have Children Don't have Children
Eye Color Black Want Children Open / Undecided
Body Type Average Have Pet No Pets
Food Preference Eat Anything Drinking Habits Never
Exercise Habits 3-4 times a week Smoking Habits Never
Body Art None Drug Habits Never
Meetups
I love surprises
DealBreakers
Moving to fast, lets start as Friends

6eebadd1-b914-bef58-81570080881b65f-f6-1521023201-largest.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
User avatar
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.
 
Posts: 40828
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Just a face in your wall, watching you post your scammer's details.

Jimmy Nguyen - VietDating

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I was scammed by one scammer from vietdating.us website and I got lost lots of money. It was around $85,000 total. It was 3 years ago...summer 2016. I didn’t report it and didn’t know how or who would help.

I just looked up your website and I found reports about scammers Mark Nguyen and Timothy Nguyen...these two are similar to me because these scammers from vietdating too and they used the same stories (maybe different version)...which the guy scammed me did.

I’m keeping all money transfer documents and Viber texts but I did deleted all photos of him... but I still remember his phone number and his voice clearly. His number is (305)203-7769, and this number is still active actually... I guess he’s still online.

We were Viber texts, calls sometimes but never did video calls because he refused. He told me he’s from Florida and his name is Jimmy Nguyen in English and Tuan in Vietnamese. But I did all wire transfers to Nigeria.

I’m currently married and have one year old boy. Seriously I didn’t want this disturbs my life anymore but today I read one story and these things crossed my mind again.


+13052037769
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Fl
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
Image
User avatar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.
 
Posts: 47393
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am
Location: in a parallel universe


Return to Romance scams.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron