Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

graceoromo002@gmail.com - miss grace oromo

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

graceoromo002@gmail.com - miss grace oromo

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:44 pm

Form received 2019-04-03 18:29:24

What name did the scammer use?:
miss grace oromo

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
email

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
graceoromo002@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?:
spolu 1 300 euro

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Názov príjemcu - TONI DA SILVA Textová otázka - OUT Odpoveď - LOOK
CITY - Dakar KRAJINA - SENEGAL

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
SENEGAL

How were you to send the money ?:
MoneyGram

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
žiadne,neviem ako to mám realizovať None, I don't know how to do it
Attachments
CCT_11_y15npn.JPG
MY_INERNATIONAL_PASSPORT_SOUDAN_1_6hv0b0.JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: graceoromo002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:49 am

Email (Google translate from Polish):

The most expensive,

as I hope today you are fine and in perfect health, I am glad to hear from you now I am waiting for your mail since I wrote you. I am the only one and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and currently live in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the war in our country Sudan.

My name is Grace Oromo, I am 24 years old from the Republic of Sudan, I am the daughter of my late late father Eng. DAVID R UKEC OROMO. Before the death of my late father, he was the chairman of the Grus-Melton Oil and Gas Company private extraction of an oil company in Darfur Sudan before the insurgents attacked our house early in the morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was a student at the University of Khartoum in Sudan, in the second year of college I was before the sudden and painful death of my beloved father. I am a good hot girl loving and carefully humble and respectful, I will be happy to have a good relationship with you and know more about you. I would like to build a solid foundation with you if you can help me with all my sincerity in my heart because I need the same God to fear for man with the heart of God to take care of me.

Frankly, my condition in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and I'm tired and I'm tired of staying here.
Therefore, I could share with you with certainty that some money ($ 6.5 million) (six million five hundred thousand dollars), which my late father imposed on one of the leading banks in Scotland, was created before the event. that I am the closest relative to before he met his untimely death, which required the life of my whole family.

In addition, I wanted to facilitate this deal myself and contacted the bank for so many times, but they told me to get my eighth death certificate confirming his death, trying to get my late father a death certificate that the bank would ask for after telling me that because of my refugee status and the law of the country, I will not release the fund, so I should introduce a partner or trustee to help me stand in my name to transfer the fund to my trustee account

now I would like to seek your help from a long-term relationship with your help in transferring my late fathers with my name to your account in your country until my arrival to meet you so that we can start a new life there, my condition here is terrible .
Perhaps I have revealed it to you by the love and trust I have cast in you and I have wished you the same.

Therefore, in the next email I will provide you with additional information if you only promise me that you will never betray me or never disclose this matter because this money is the only hope of survival on earth because I lost my parents.

In addition, I have a Statement of Account and a Death Certificate with me, but I would like to know your full details, ie
Your full name ..........
Address .................
Age .....................
State .............
Mobile phone ......
Occupation .............

Now I am asking you to help me stand on my behalf to claim this, stand as my overseas recipient and at the time of investing, I also promise you a 35% fund share on your time, phone calls as well by I will help you from this refugee camp, I will provide you with all information about the bank and the deposit certificate of the fund, subject to your consent, to provide me with this unforgettable help.

Meanwhile, you can reach me with the help of a pastor, Rev. John Mandi, is a pastor (hope of the preaching church) in this camp. So if you want to talk to me, call Pastor's phone number +221777630632
and his Just tell him that you want to talk to me Grace Oromo, then send me to a female dormitory.
Waiting to hear you as soon as possible

+221777630632
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.