Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sönke Rix

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sönke Rix

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 pm

I haven't answered him so I don't know what he wants.

But he is using the pictures of a German politician, Rix.

This is the first mail I got:

ryanfinley2019@gmail.com

Good Evening Dear, My name is Ryan and am happy I am taking this time to write to you and will want to be friends with you first , in my first mail I had asked you so many questions and wanted to know what a woman like you will do if she knows there is a man out there willing to put a smile on her face forever ???

Let me tell you a little about me.
Actually i am from the UK. My mother is Singaporean, i was born in Jurong and left when i was still 3 years old. Ever since then i have been in the UK. and its not really easy. Been in Singapore for about 3 months now, Been living in the Hotel Carlton City Hotel. Because i would love to learn more and more about my Mothers culture. and also bring down my business down to Singapore. I am a Builder and i do take up contracts from the government and other private firms. Own my business and working really hard to make sure i always keep up with the job requirements. My mother met my father in Brazil. And they were happily married. I do have a son who lives with my Mum in the UK and his name is Billy. He is 12 yrs old and a very good and smart boy. Does well in his studies and i am very grateful all the time that God brought him into my life. Lost his mother 3 years back in a car accident, to a drunk driver it was not easy at all.

I am not happy to be alone and do need a good woman in my life , I do not know how to tell you this but I will love for us to just be friends first and see where this takes us , if we end up being more than friends I will make you forget all the lonely days that you have been alone and treat you like a queen too , I will stand by your side and make you know how much of a queen you could be to me , I do believe in family , If we can be more than friends then lets try , I will be working all day and expecting to read from you too , , however I will be here later in the day and have a lot to share with you

so we chat today all day today if you will be free on the computer , I have a lot I want to share with this special woman and a look in your pic again makes me want to hold you and just kiss away the stress , I will love to place my trust in a woman like you and I promise I will never give chances for you to be sad again in life , I am sad and alone but have not lost my sense of humor , I still can cook and make my family happy at the table everyday ,I work as a builder and I love my mother so so so much , she is a good woman to me and I would anything to make my mother smile too I would love for us to share this together some day , just be alone and get to walk around holding hands like teens and being teens again

lets get to talk some more on-line , I do not know if you will be online later today or you will come send me a mail later today

I am the only one who knows what made me write to you , I would have just sat and not written anything at all , I may have just looked at your pics and ignore the smile and the charm but God made me write to you and I am so happy now , all I want is a chance to be able to put a smile on your face , I am writing this so I will be sure I did get your email address right and wont be making any mistakes when I write you.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.