Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenaprimydraya@vast-tm.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:49 am

Email:

Woha my dear mate! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful lady? I am Elena. I hope to your like my picture. I am also look man with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I write about myself later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular email: elenaprimydraya@vast-tm.com

I'll wait your letter. See you later, Elenusya!

Header:

Return-Path: <lotasshirotori@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [95.105.38.202])
Reply-To: Beauty Elenchika <lotasshirotori@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Elenchika <lotasshirotori@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation friend,
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 20:13:37
Message-ID: <20190330201338.2110.lotasshirotori@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 95.105.38.202
Originating ISP: Ojsc Ufanet
City: Ufa
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The picture received with the email is part of a gallery posted on various mail-bride agency sites, under the name Sofya. Part of the picture:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful lady? My name is Elena. I hope to your like my picture. I am also find someone with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I talk about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: elenaprimydraya@vast-tm.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Elenuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <akiyo-nogami@sage.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [217.165.65.0]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 31 Mar 2019
Subject: Good day!

Orig IP: 217.165.65.0 | Orig ISP: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation | City: Al Ain | Country: United Arab Emirates

Same photo as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ocvhinnikelena@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:59 pm

Email:

Woha my dear mate! Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Elena. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking person with which my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still single and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose I wish to find a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I write about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: ocvhinnikelena@postoel.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Elenusya,

Header:

Return-Path: <shimo601@beach.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [89.148.5.110])
Subject: Good morning
Reply-To: Elenchik Me <shimo601@beach.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenchik Me <shimo601@beach.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 16:15:19
Message-ID: <20190331161520.9957.shimo---@beach.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 89.148.5.110
Originating ISP: Bahrain Telecommunications Company (batelco) B.s.c.
City: Manama
Country of Origin: Bahrain

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.