Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

henrikdog12@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Candle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 pm

how can i find my post to edit. I am writing just few minutes ago, not done yet. Suddently, it is refresh the page and it is gone. please help
Candle
New survivor

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:40 pm

According to our site the above is your only post. Can you please post the information you suspect to be a scammer here so we can investigate it for you?

You can also forward all of the information to my E-mail address below and I will take a look and post it for you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:05 am

His name is : Henriksson Doggett

Stolen images used:

Above image was stolen from here and photoshopped with a different face:
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/base ... -1.1278790
Photo belongs to New York Yankees General Manager Brian Cashman.

Above image was stolen from a royalty free stock image website and photoshopped with a different face:
https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/brok ... wheelchair

Above image First found here in 2016 the face is different though:
https://www.ambebi.ge/tag/%E1%83%95%E1% ... %E1%83%90/
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:19 pm

Date: Sat, Jan 26, 2019
Subject: Re: Sweetie,i will get back to you
To:

Hello , my love you can go ahead and book your time off from work second week of February because i will come directly from Australia after my contract engagement which will last for just five days. i am still trying to perfect my travel arrangements and that is keeping me busy a bit. Nobody is going with me my love. I will have to ship all the sophisticated hospital equipment needed in the new hospital before traveling and that is what i am running around right now. The major equipment are shipped via Cargo and they will arrive before i get there. So,my job is to install them and run a text to confirm they are in perfect condition. I often use their engineers on ground to work and so i do not travel with anyone. However,i used to travel with my wife when she was alive as we run the business together. So,i hope when we get married,you will fill that gap and assume the role. I will keep you posted as i get a booking. Wishing you a blissful weekend.Hen

Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019
Subject: Re: Sweetie, i miss you.
To:

Hello , i will come from Melbourne to Fairbanks after i complete my work which i suppose will take five days.  I strongly believe we can expand the business in USA and you will oversee the one in USA until we decide our future and where to live as a couple. I think we will discuss this when i come because i would love my wife to be my partner and my eye in the business. i am sure you will fit in quickly and do a greater job than me.  i will always keep you posted. I will be staying at Docklands Executive Apartments hotel in Melbourne and will operate from there. I have not been to Australia before but i believe they are nice people and i am glad they speak English too. This for now my love, do you have one more joke to light up my heart?I miss you.Hen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Date: Sat, Feb 2, 2019
Subject: Re: Sweetie, I just settled a bit in my hotel in Melbourne
To:

Hello , i just saw your email now am able to settle down a bit in hotel in 
Docklands Executive Apartments - Melbourne.. My flight was delayed for a day due to fogs and it was hectic. Well,am now in  Melbourne and will commence some business activities tomorrow after some rest. How are you doing and how are you celebrating Lunar in Fairbanks? I guess you are doing fine. Please i have already made my travel plans to leave here for our date in Fairbanks on 9th being Saturday  and my happiness depends on it. I hope to complete my business engagements on 7th and will have more than a 24 hours rest before catching a flight to Fairbanks for our date. Remember keeping our date is the only refreshing thought in my mind right now and i cant wait to see you. Please send me your address and the nearest Airport to you since i have your telephone number  for a quick contact. Do you think you can pick me up from 
the Airport?It will be nice if you can but if you cant,then you can guide me on how to get to my hotel. I need these information and do not worry about me because i will be fine. I may not write to you frequently as i used to do due to busy engagements here but i will always create time to drop a few lines.I love you more now our date is closer and i hope to make our meeting a memorable one and a step towards a happy future together. I was mulling over your jokes on flight and i cant wait for you to tell me more while you are in my arms.Hen

Date: Thu, Feb 7, 2019
Subject: Re: Sweetie, flight schedule is out.sorry for not responding
To:

Hello , i very sorry for not responding to your message for a long time. I have been very busy and i was trying to make sure i finish the job as planned and meet up with the date i gave you. Please,forgive me but i hope you will understand me more when i come. Attached is my flight schedule as booked by my agent. i will have to move to Perth to catch the flight to Alaska. Please give me further directives if you cannot come to Airport and i will find my way to your home or at least to the nearest hotel around you..Hen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2019
Subject: Re: Sweetie, thanks,he is on it now
To:

Hello , thanks for that correction. I have already forwarded it to my agent for re-booking. I will keep you posted as soon as he gets me a booking.Hen

Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2019
Subject: Re: am sorry to keep you waiting my love,
To:

Hello ,  I know you must so worried now, i have been in severe pain for a couple of days now and the doctors here said i should not be allowed access to phone and computer as they watch my condition. I had a terrible accident on Sunday evening  being 10th and fractured my leg and a knock in the head that made me passed out. I also has a cut and bruises in my back and they ache too much that i cannot stand. This happened on that Sunday evening.I boarded a taxi to go to the city to buy things for my journey to Fairbanks after my agent has got me a new flight on Monday 11th. As we are coming back to my hotel, a drunk driver hit us from the back and our car skidded off the road and hit a pole. I was unconscious and their emergency unit took me to the nearby hospital were i am still receiving treatment. I am so worried about you that i had to beg one of the nurses to wheel me away to their private office were i could send you this message at least to inform you of my situation. I am helpless and depressed. Lying helplessly on this hospital bed thinking about our date in Fairbanks. . I need your  love and prayers my love. Here is the picture they took of me. I do not know how long i am going to stay here but i need your prayers to recover quickly and come to you. I will write to again whenever i can.Hen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

henrikdog12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Date: Sun, Feb 17, 2019
Subject: Re: Thanks so much my love
To:

Hello ,  thank you for your concern and prayers.I am glad to know i can count on you at all times. I just woke up a bit fine to read all your emails. It is quite unfortunate that i am here in sick bed instead of being in your arms in Fairbanks. I am deeply touched by your messages and it will keep me going until i am healed. I appreciate you love and best wishes at this time i need them most. I am very sorry for every inconveniences this situation might have caused you. How is your work?.The doctor said i will have a couple of surgeries at my back and knee to speed up my recovery. I guess i will be here for a while. Please keep sending me your messages because i still miss you so much. The thought of you keeps me strong everyday. I may delay in responding to your emails but please never stop writing. I love you and will always do.Hen.

Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019
Subject: Re: I appreciate you love and care
To:

Hello , thank you for your well wishing card though there seem to be a trace of doubts in your message. I am sorry for not responding for quite long. The doctors in charge restricted me from all form of communications for quite long. I have some surgeries and i am recovering. I will go back to United States as soon as i am up and about. Thanks for your care and i encourage you to erase every traces of doubts in your mind.Hen.

Date: Sat, Mar 9, 2019
Subject: Re: I am deeply touched by your kindness and love
To:

Hello , thank you for writing to me even when i do not respond to your messages immediately. I am sorry for the delayed response,the doctors here barred me from using my laptops and communicating regularly. They said it in my interest so that i can recover quickly. after reading your email,i smiled for the first time since i had the accident. Your sense of humor is immeasurable. How could you notice the beauty of nurse assigned to take care of me rather than me? The nurses take turns and so is not same nurse that takes care of. This is the least i thought of and when you mentioned it,i just remembered your jokes in the past and smiled. It feels wonderful to know that someone is out there thinking about me too. i appreciate your E cards and words in them are healing me inside. Like you asked,i will soon return to US for better treatment and check ups where my insurance will cover that. I have already discussed that with the doctor in charge but i guess they just want to make sure i am okay to travel back before discharging me. I am deeply touched by your concern and care. Thanks a bunch for remaining faithful. It gives me a lot of joy to think of you than any nurse. So get it clear in your head hahaha.I miss you so much. thank you and thank you again and again. Please cover yourself very well and stay warn until i am able to help you stay warmer.Hen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.